Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Living the Good Life in Delphi: Ghosts, Pets and Magic Reside Within   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 6/19/18 by mdpetdoc; 206907 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-12

Galen has been distant since we moved into the house and I don’t know why. I have tried talking to him but he won’t engage. He only talks about the local news and gossip. I wish I knew what was wrong. I have a feeling there is more to the story than he told about his time away. Otherwise, he helps with everything inside and outside.

We have put the puppies up for adoption. I made flyers and he put them up around town. So far there haven’t been any takers but it has only been a couple of days.

In the Mandrake Kingdom, things aren’t going well for Antheia and Lucius. The anti-royalty movement has caught on and is spreading through the towns like wild fire.

mdpetdoc

Nov-20

I haven't been in the castle for many months. As I open the door to our room, I call "Surprise, I'm home" but Ben isn't there. I knock softly on Belle's door before opening it but the room is empty. Where is everyone? As I walk down the hallway, I'm run over by blue ghosts. The fall event and castle challenge must be going on. I find Ben, Belle, and Sebastien in the game room. I touch Ben's shoulder and he swoops around, picks me up and twirls me through the air as he kisses me. "Sweetheart, I've missed you so much. How is the dragon queen?" "Hon, she's about the same. I left Cinder with her. I needed to see you so badly that I slipped away for a few days." I wave to a smiling Belle and Sebastien as we leave the room. We grab some food and drinks before heading to our room to catch up.

mdpetdoc

Nov-21

Ben and I cuddle on the bed. We talk about the big things for a short time and then move to the little day to day things that make us feel like we haven't been separated. Just like Facetime or a Zoom meeting, keeping in touch through our amulets or mirrors just doesn't cut it. Lying in his arms, I feel relaxed and at peace for the first time in forever. I fall asleep and am soon making the sound he calls my purr. 

Myelle (Myelle01)

Nov-22

Another day and another season are upon us. The puppies all now have new homes and Buddy and Lady have settled down in our new home. I pray we don’t have more puppies any time soon. I would hate to have to do something about that.

The boys are growing quickly and are getting difficult for me to handle alone. Yes, I said alone. Galen left out of the blue, he just got up, walked outside and kept walking.
“Galen,” I say as I watch him get up from the table after breakfast. My eyes follow him across the kitchen to the back door. “Where are you going?” But he doesn’t answer me so I get up and follow.

”Galen, answer me. Where are you going?”

He is out the door and crossing the yard as I get to the door. I want to follow but I have the boys to consider. I remember the dogs are still inside and how much Buddy adores them so I go after Galen calling his name. He still doesn’t respond and disappears into the trees that surround our backyard. I only go as far as the trees. I need to get someone to watch the boys before searching.

After knocking on a few doors, a young woman with a child of her own agrees to help me. She bundles her daughter up and brings her to the house.

I begin my search but somehow he has left nothing to track him. Hours later I return home. I need to figure out what to do now.

He hasn’t been back since. I reported his disappearance after a couple of days to the sheriff’s office but they can’t seem to find him.

That was a month ago. 
Exhausted, I lay down on the couch. Luckily, the boys are napping right now. Wanting to take a minute to rest, my body has other plans and I am soon asleep.

I dream of a mountain cave that runs deep into the mountain to its fiery heart. The path runs past many entrances to other places in the mountain but I don’t explore, I just keep heading along the main path.

I wake from my dream screaming “NO” when someone I don’t recognize  just steps off the edge and drops into the lava pool.

Breathing hard, I look around but it takes me a moment to recognize that I am at home. I cry and pray that Galen is coming home.

mdpetdoc

Nov-24

A horrible rumbling growl wakes me. I jump out of bed looking for the big cat about to attack me. Anabel, Birch, and Ben are the only ones in the room. It must have been a bad dream. 

Then I hear it again. Oh boy. It's my stomach. I need to find something to eat. I quietly open the door surprised that I haven't already woken Ben. There's a softly lit lantern on the floor (actually a bright companion) and a fragrant pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Sebastien found a way to use all the morphing pumpkins collected by the ghosts and provided me with a perfect middle of the night snack. I pick up the pie, cream, and lantern which automatically dims a little more when I enter our room and slip into bed with my bounty. I'll worry about the crumbs and spilled cream in the morning.