Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Living the Good Life in Delphi: Ghosts, Pets and Magic Reside Within   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 6/19/18 by mdpetdoc; 206452 views.

Ghost Kitten Sam, ( he likes the idea of Ghost Sam, makes him feel more grown up), curled up with the shishi kits (He hasn't been able to describe them properly to me.) wanting to keep Sebastien warm.  They have sent out messages to the other felines to come and help. A few of Lexandre's lion cubs turned up and took up positions of the other side of Sebastien. ( I hope he doesn't mind the lion cubs, but they really wanted to be helpful.  They are too young so far to go on patrol with the others)  Soon there was the sound of peaceful snoring, human and feline

With Sebastien finally asleep, I put the leftovers in his ice box in his little kitchen then left him a note.

“Sebastien, food I in th ice box, just reheat and eat.

When you are ready, come to the tea room. There is much to be said.

Ame”

This done, I teleported to my room at the t room to do a little plant book reading.

mdpetdoc

6/21/18

I wake up after a peaceful sleep in my quarters at Ms. Katt’s. Since there are currently no patients in the Elven Sanctuary, I decided to stay with my friends. Nose and Precious are curled up in bed with me. They miss Charlie. I hope she returns soon. The pets are not the same without her.

I smell bacon so I head to the kitchen. Ms. Katt has left bacon, pancakes and eggs.

There is a note -

Enjoy the food.

Luna is busy so I went to get supplies. Back soon.

Katt

I pop over to the Elven Sanctuary to grab the record book and use my bracelet to return it to the library. I thank Anna and Ghost Sam (he puffs up proudly) for their assistance. Anna tells me Sebastien collapsed into a restless sleep. I go to check on him. He is tossing back and forth. I take his hand. His pulse is rapid. What is disturbing his sleep? As I hold his hand, I get disturbing flashes of our departure from the old realm. Oh CRAP! When we left, everything was permanently, impenetrably sealed and everything left behind was frozen in time. We sealed the mirrors, apertures, tunnels, sky, and water – literally everything. So where did the warriors really go? There are no gnomes in the old realm to be digging tunnels to Delphi and the gnomes in Delphi will never be able to penetrate into our old realm. Is it a delusion of Randy’s addled brain (he’s hit his noggin so many times this is a possibility) or is this what the animals meant by Murk’s trick and it had nothing to do with Jenny Wren but was her way of warning us? As these thoughts come to me, Sebastien’s sleep becomes peaceful.

I check on Grim and her whirring has changed. It is no longer a continuous sound but sounds like a computer increasing and decreasing CPU usage. Something is definitely going on. I just wish I knew what it was.

I use my bracelet to return to the Tea Room. I open my Amulet. CAP, PTG, ROO? You are in danger. Remember all possible entrances to our old realm were permanently, impenetrably sealed and everything was permanently frozen in time. Wherever you are it is an entirely new place.

I return to the Elven Sanctuary and see Hoppy cavorting with the cabbits. I pick him up and snuggle with him. I then ask if he is the one who sent up the animal outcry about Murk’s trick. He just wiggles his nose and ears and returns to playing with the cabbits.

I then concentrate on Frost and share the warning of danger with him.

Di (amina046)

6/21/18

I am sorry for our delay. We had to make a stopover in Moscow to watch Klothilde's Argentinians lover's grandson Benjamin, play a soccer match. I tried to make a mental transposition with Delphi but it seems that the iron curtain makes this very unstable. Benjamin turned out to be a great disappointment to her and it seems she wasted my time.

Tata

I didn’t get very far with my book before remembering a promise to clean the rest of my mess in the kitchen. I put the book aside and hurried to the kitchen. I only had a few things to wash and dry but had been gone so long with Sebastien that things piled up some. Guess tonight I get to be the dishwasher so I grabbed an apron and went to work.

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

6/21/18

DO NOT WORRY WE JUST NEED AT LEAST 3 AND A FARRIER TO TAKE CARE OF THE CAMELS.  ON AT THE HEAD TO KEEP IT FROM MOVING TO SPIT ON THE FARRIER   THEY DO NOT HAVE HOOVES ONLY LARGE NAILS THAT NEED FILING.  THE ONE AT THE HEAD WILL CONTROL THE HEAD.  HAVE TREATS APPLES OR CARROTS THAT IT CAN SEE.  IT WILL CONCENTRATE ON THE FOOD NOT WHAT IS BEING DONE TO ITS FEET.   CAMELS ARE USUALLY DOCILE BY NATURE.   IF RIDDEN THEY THEY ARE USED TO PEOPLE.     

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

6/21/18

I AM SO SORRY SEBASTIEN,  I HAVE BEEN IN THE LIBRARY WITH ANNA.  I KNOW I  TOLD YOU I WOULD STAY AROUND THE LION DEN.  I JUST DID NOT FEEL LIKE A PARTY.  I DON'T DRINK AND TOO OLD TO DANCE.   ANNA ASKED IF I WANT TO STOP FOR COFFEE.  I AM ALWAYS UP FOR COFFEE.   I SPENT THE NIGHT.  THEN GOT LOST IN THE BOOK.   I AM SO SORRY SEBASTIEN THAT I DID NOT TELL YOU.  

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

6/21/18

I CALL TO PIXIU AND HIS MATE.  COME TO ME AT THE LION DEN I WAS JUST COMING TO THE TEA ROOM.  YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED.  I WILL GO TO SEBASTIEN AS SOON AS I HEAR WHAT YOU NEED TO TELL ME.  I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW  I WAS GOING TO SEE ANNA.   BUT I SAW YOU FLYING AND HAVING FUN.  SO WHEN SHE AND I DECIDE TO HAVE COFFEE AND A QUIET CHAT.  I DID NOT WANT TO INTERRUPT YOUR FUN.   I AM STILL NEW AT THIS BUSINESS OF HAVING YOU YOUR MATE AND SEBASTIEN  CLOSE.  BEEN ON MY OWN TO LONG.   NOT HAVING TO TELL ANYONE CONCERNED WHERE I WAS.  

Di (amina046)

6/21/18

I AM VERY MUCH RELIEVED TO HEAR ALL THAT. I WAS MUCH WORRIED ABOUT BRINGING ALL THAT NAIL POLISH, IT BEING SO EXPLOSIVE AND ALL. ESPECIALLY THE GREEN ONE, WHICH IS THE COLOUR I LIKE TO USE WHEN I TAKE THEM TO PLAY GOLF. 

EVER SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN TO AMERICA THEY ARE VERY PARTIAL TO CORN ON THE COB. SO I AM SURE THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE A PIECE OF CAKE. OH, SPEAKING OF CAKE I HOPE THERE IS A GOOD PASTRY CHEF ON HAND FOR OUR 3 O’CLOCK TEA PARTIES.

I WILL WHATSTELEPATHY WITH YOU SHORTLY,

TATA

I spent the night washing dishes; the only break for a bowl of my soup and some bread. I guess no one wanted any or just plain didn’t trust my cooking. Too bad they are missing out, oh, we,, their loss. Who knew that cooking for only a handful of people could make such a mess of things. I got the job done in time, grabbed a few cookies and some milk and headed to my room where I was enthusiastically greeted by my furry family.

After some loving and a bit of play, I really needed to get to that book but tiredness over took me and I let myself get ready for and go to bed. I must have needed the sleep more than I thought as I was out like a light.