Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 188875 views.

I WALKED IN AS THE CAP AGREED TO TAKE ANGEL WITH THEM.   WHEN HE ASKED FOR SUGGESTIONS I ANSWERED

I HAVE ONLY ONE SUGGESTION, TAKE EITHER SUGAR OR SPICE WITH YOU.  JUST IN CASE YOU NEED A LITTLE LARGE BACKUP.   YOU KNOW THEY GET EVEN LARGER WHEN UNDER A THREAT.  I WOULD FEEL BETTER ABOUT ANGEL GOING IF SHE HAD SOME PROTECTION IF YOU ARE ENGAGED IN ANY BATTLE.  SHE IS NOT A FIGHTER.   THE CAT WILL ALSO SENSE ANY THREAT AND WARN YOU.  GHOST PUP WILL DO AS YOU ASKED.  HE HATES GNOMES.  

Randytb

5/2/19

GOOD IDEA CHARLIE AND YES I CAN TAKE SUGAR AND SPICE WITH US THEY WILL PROTECT ANGEL.

ANY ONE ELSE??

NO!  YOU CAN ONLY TAKE ONE THE OTHER WILL NOT LEAVE ME.  JUST REMEMBER IF THE CAT SENSES A THREAT IT WILL GET BIGGER  ABOUT THE SIZE OF A DRAFT HORSE.   AND BE ALL FANGS AND CLAWS.  SO DO NOT GET IN HER WAY. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/3/19

“Come on! Wake up!

“Its time for your concussion shots”

I open my eyes and there is the nurse with syringe in hand about to poke it into my butt.

“well I am shy so flop onto my back which makes it rather difficult for her

“Sniff! Sniff! Ungrateful wretch

“I shall tell the doctor that you are not co-operating”

And flounces out of the room.

Now fully alert I go over to the door to peep out.

The door is locked! I am a prisoner

“Well” - I mutter to myself, “it won’t be for the first time!”

Time for me to see what is going on around me

A locked door is no barrier as there are secret passageways and apertures all over this Castle.

I learnt of these very well at Grim’s “feet” and it is one of these that I choose now.

I want to see what is happening on the floor above in the CEO’s office since that is where that dastardly Bone Kingdom Sorcerer was heading.

Our CEO may be incompetent but he never stops trying to snare us all and an evil presence here is very worrying.

But first I have to try and contact my fellow “musketeers” and see what they are doing.

Do they need my help?

Do they even know where I am?

I Pput my hand inside my huggie jacket to feel my amulet and rub it.

NO AMULET!

Where is it? What has been done with it while I was unconscious?

Did I drop it on the way over?

It is then that inside my head comes the very familiar sounds of my pet crow!

“The nurse thought that it was pretty, so she took of for herself!

“SHE is now wearing it!”

I must get it back or else the others will know nothing of where I am.

I go over to the window, open it and call for my pet owl.

TOOOOT!! Too Woo!! TOOOOT!!

There is the lovely creature soaring onto the window ledge so I tell it to contact Charlie and explain what has happened to me.

It flies off with my message and I think once more about recceing the CEO’s room.

I HAD JUST FINISHED FEEDING AND WATERING THE ANIMALS.  WHEN HOOTIE CAME SWOOPING IN VERY EXCITED.

IT SEEMS THAT PTG WAS IN TROUBLE AGAIN,  LOCKED IN THE HOSPITAL WING AND WITHOUT HIS AMULET.  IT SEEMS THE NURSE THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY AND TOOK IT FOR HERSELF WHILE HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS.  HOOTIE WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A MESSAGE OUT.

I HAD TO FIND CAP.  HOPE HE IS UP AND ABOUT AFTER BEING OUT LATE LAST NIGHT.

I FOUND HIM IN THE COOK TENT WITH HIS BREAKFAST EATEN AND ENJOYING HIS TEA.

CAP WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM.  PTG IS AGAIN LOCKED UP IN THE HOSPITAL WING, AND HIS AMULET HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM HIM.   HIS OWL HAS JUST TOLD ME THIS.  THE NURSE TOOK THE AMULET.  SHE THOUGHT IT PRETTY.

NOW HE IS WORRIED, HE HAS NO WAY TO CALL FOR HELP IF NEED.  HE WANTED YOU TO KNOW.   HE DID NOT SAY IF THEY HAD TAKEN HIS BOOTS.   IF NOT WHY DOES HE NOT JUST GO TO THE TEA ROOM.

MAYBE HIS HEAD IS STILL SCRAMBLED FROM THE FALL?

NOW I HAVE TOLD YOU I AM GOING TO EAT AND HAVE SOME COFFEE. 

{HOPE THE MAN WAS AWAKE ENOUGH TO GET THE MESSAGE.} 

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/3/19

I listen for any noises outside the door.

Nope! All is still quiet as a church mouse.

So I move to the small aperture in the wall just beside the very basic toilet.

Ouch!

I stub my toe on the pedestal!

That hurt – and then my brain clicks into gear!

I am bare footed!

Where are my magic boots? Where is my rather swish Ring Master’s outfit?

I don’t particularly care to wear the latter again, especially as it was soaking wet.

But inside the trouser pocket is my magical wand.

I feel stripped naked, even though I am dressed in a spanking new huggie jacket and pants.

Before I can go anywhere in this Castle I must find my belongings.

However, all is not lost, as I catch sight of a glistening black sheen of a bird’s wing high up in the corner of the room.

I hope that it is my crow up there so I mentally call out to it.

“I am in trouble! Can you help me please?”

“You seem to be always in trouble when I am around, but perhaps that is my fate!”

Comes back a rather grumpy reply.

I do not have time for casual chit-chat and ask it if it knows where my clothes are.

“They have been returned to the HOS Repository by the nurse”

Oh! Thank goodness for that as I am the Keeper of the HOS Repository and have unlimited access to it.

There is one snag though!

(GRRRRR! Isn’t there always a snag when I want to do anything!)

It is on the floor below and is bustling with worthy citizens darting in and out as they play the game.

So, I will have to “dart” as well until I get there!

Time to move but with a change of direction.

I need to get into Room 001 along this corridor, which is Cap’n Bob’s room, and where there is direct access to the Repository.

Fortunately all these rooms are interconnected by hidden apertures.

Still no sounds outside the door so here goes!

Randytb

5/4/19

I almost choke on my eggs as Charlie tells me that PTG in a boat up sh**s creek and no paddle; AGAIN.

How in the world does that man do it??

How does manage to ALWAYS get himself in soooooooooooooooo much trouble.

That is why I named him doorknob because everyone gets a turn at him and every turn leads to some trouble .

He need not go looking for trouble it is for him just around the next turn.

@^@!#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)_+_)(*&^%$#@!~ that man is going to kill me yet.

Okay where is he exactly and what nurses is around I pray for his sake it is NOT Nurse Picks she is ALWAYS loaded with a hypodermic fill with something that will send you to LA LA Land.

Well he can just cool his heels a tad longer I am GOING to finish my breakfast first then I wil go get him.

I finish my Delicious breakfast and am on my second cup of tea when I hear CAW CAW,, hum PTG's Raven must be here to tell me where that doorknob is.

He drops a key then another,, one is my old room and one is PTG'S old room.

OKay so what room is he in??

The crow pecks at PTG'S key then picks up mine>

Aw okay I think I got you .

He is in his old room and is going to my old room?????

I go to Charlie  who is having her third coffee excuse me Charlie as you said the doorknob is in trouble again but where i the Hospital wing ? that wing is huge.

So I have an idea ,, would you send Ghost pup and Nose to find the idjit and then I can go get him.

They are off in a flash and in no time back and tell Charlie what I need to know.

Craponacracker he did it this time.

Okay so he is heading down the hall to my old room barefoot Amuletless and in a HUGGIE JACKET  great just frigging great.

He is trying to get to The HOS Repository to retrieve his things? and how in hell is he going to do that in a HUGGIE JACKET and no use of his arms??

What makes him think he can pull that off and what makes him think his stuff will still be there with The CC and SE going on

there are millions of players in and out all the time.

And who in hell does he expect to get his Amulet back from Nurse Pick??

Okay I am going to try and find the doorknob Charlie may Nose come with me it will go faster.

• Edited May 4, 2019 10:43 am  by  Randytb

CAP MUST HAVE A PLAN, HE WANTS NOSE TO GO WITH HIM TO GET PTG AGAIN.   SURE CAP BUT DON'T YOU LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM.  

NOSE YOU GO WITH THE CAP.  LISTEN TO HIM BUT IF THERE IS TROUBLE RUN LIKE CRAZY.  AND FIND A PLACE TO HIDE.  LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO HIDE.  I WILL COME FOR YOU.  BE SAFE YOU TWO.   GHOST PUP CAN YOU GO WITH THEM JUST IN CASE?   NOW I HOPE ALL GOES AS CAP PLANS.   HOW IN THE HECK DID PTG GET HIMSELF IN IT AGAIN?

Randytb

5/5/19

I yell everyone sit tight and get ready for tonight's final show and then the rescue.

Roo do you have enough sleeping potion to knock everyone that comes to the final show if not can you get your hands on enough.

My plan is later on near the end of the show or there about to have Opel spike all food and drinks juice etc. not enough to knock them out right but enough to when they leave they will all head to the homes and pass out.

Do I have to say it??? after our supper NO FOOD OR DRINK I do not need any of you passing out .

To make sure the kids get it to Opel has made up a big batch of ice cream and as the show ends and everyone heads home each kid will get an ice cream cone.

Okay you all prepare for tonight I have to go rescue PTG , the doorknob seems to have gotten himself caught at the Hospital Wing

I call Nose and Ghost Pup and head to Frost.

Sorry my brave one I need you for a bit we need to go to the hospital wing and get PTG  Frost just shakes his head ,,, I know he did it again

We set off with Snow as added protection.

We land at the rear of The Hospital and Nose Ghost Pup and I climb down back staircase and make our way to tje first floor where our room are

SHHHHHHHH I hear someone coming , I grab the bottle of sleeping potion and loot at it hum not much left will have to use sparingly .

I peek around the corner excellent it is Nurse Pick and yep there is here ever present loaded syringe .

I slowly extend my hand ,,, she gets closer,,, I aim,,, a short puff and I send the powder right at her face ,,,, SCOREEEEEEEEEEEE

She does not see the lill cloud but walks right into it ,,, ACHOO ACHOO ,,, I see her wipe her nose then yawn,,, good good it's working.

I hear her yawn and mutter ,,, so sleepy and looks at her watch,,, I have time for a nap before that scoundrel's next shot.

I watch he enter what must be her room ,, and with in minutes she is snoring like a lumber Jake wow that is loud enough to wake the dead.

Coast clear I head to my old room and as I turn the corner I run smack into a huggied bare foot PTG.

Now aren't you cute.

You have a lot of explaining to do but now is not the time turn around as I undo his Huggie Jacket

craponacracker I forgot your Amulet go to my room with Nose and get to the Repository and get your things back and meet me here in 10 minutes.

I head back to where Nurse Pick passed out and sneak in , the floor creaks I freeze,,,, whew she is really out .

Okay easy boy slow and easy.. oh great she is in a fetal position with her hands under chin and the Amulet in one.

What to do ????? got it,,, I lean over and softly start to buzz like a fly,,,, she moves good it is working ,,,,buzzzzzzzzzzzz and she swats at the sound and air but not letting go of The Amulet,,,, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz aha this time she rolls over and I can get the Amulet ,,,, #$%^&*()(*&^%$#@ I have to lift it over her head .

Takes me what feels like hours and my back is cramping from being bent over so long but finally I get The Amulet off and tear out of the room to find PTG  he better be there and ready to go.

@$%^&()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@  he better be there and ready or I swear I will leave him here  naw I can not as much as I want to to teach him a lesson.

I open my door and stop dead,,, WHAT THE HELL???????????????

There is PTG half in half out of the closet fighting with a player? in and out they go fighting over his Boots ,,, I sit on the bed and watch the scene funny as hell ,, PTG sweating like a pig the player screaming at him MINE LET GO.

As funny as this is I have no time for this bull... I walk over to the closet and dangle a pouch in the face of The Player ,, his eyes grow wide lets go of the boots grabs the pouch , as I push him into the closet and slam the door.

I turn to see PTG on his arse ** what else is new*** and he is hugging his boots ,,, Nose comes tearing in the room whirling around but not barking that means trouble on the way ,,,, I grab PTG by his ear we are out of here.

We manage to get back to the rear entrance and see Frost and Snow waiting ,,, * COME RIDER GAURDES DOING ROOM CHECKS********* Okay here hold Pup and up you go ,,,

NO NO NO NO NO NEVER YOU KNOW I .... Frost grabs his collar and on to his back PTG goes ,,, he looks like he is going to pass out ,,, BUCK UP MAN AND HOLD ONTO NOSE ,, YOU DO KNOW WHAT CHARLIE WOULD DO TO YOU IF ANY HARM COMES TO HIM RIGHT.

As we head up and to The Tea Room PTG spots Snow ,,, oh man the look on his face is priceless.

We land in the open field and I half walk half drag PTG back to The Tea Room ,,,,,, open the door ,,,, fling him in..... flop him on a chair and tell Miss Katt sit on him if you have to until I get back do not let him out of your sight and tell Bear  the same thing.

PTG you move till we get back you are a DEADMAN understand>>>>>>

I run out the door to Frost and Snow so we can get back .

I wonder how long it is going to take PTG to notice his boots gone.???

I rub my Amulet and say hey PTG do not bother looking for your boots they are safe and sound in my back pack you will get them when we return so cross your fingers we pull this rescue off.

I can hear him spit and sputter all the way up here.

We land in the valley and I rub Frost and Snow great job as always now go hunt and get ready for tonight my brave one and my beauty.

****** SORRY SOME CORRECTIONS WHERE MADE ******

• Edited May 6, 2019 12:02 pm  by  Randytb
PTG (anotherPTG)

5/6/19

Oh! The ignominy of it all and SO undignified.

I was managing quite well in the corridor with a worthy citizen as we haggled over him releasing me from my huggie jacket constraints.

He had just accepted the promise of an Ice Breath from me at my next Gifting slot, IF he released me.

To be bundled onto one of those overstuffed offal smelling white lizards and returned here in a tangled heap is bad enough.

But then to be dumped unceremoniously on the Tea Room floor with military miss Opel, soup ladle at the ready, if I move is TOO much.

“AND she is grinning from ear to ear at my discomfiture

A plague on all you women!

“I have been sabotaged and shot at by that harridan Roo Roo and her young accomplices

“All in the name of public entertainment.

“I’d like to give her a taste of the same!

“Then I am besieged by yapping moggies which sniff me out by that scheming knitting machine shacked up in the comfort of her chair.

“I know it was she who ordered that overblown gas bag with a trunk to hose me down and cart me off to the Hospital Wing in the first place.

“THAT I will NOT forget in a hurry - so NO MORE dust bunnies for her!

“Such unnecessary treatment, since I had a Cunning Plan, which is now in ruins.

“As for Angel, what does she do?

“Nothing! She does not hold back our irascible Cap’n from going about on a mission to rescue me, just like a bull in a china shop.

“How about me snatching her magic pencil away, just like the Cap’n has done with my boots?!

“And on my most inopportune return to the Tea Room, where is my soothing up of hong cha to calm me down?

“Even Miss Katt is against me!

So, A plague on all you women!