Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 199621 views.
Werecatqueen

Jul-30

So Valeria claims that she 'wishes she had my troubles." REALLY LADY?

YOU WANNA BE EXPERIMENTED ON THREE TIMES?

YOU WANNA BE SO TRAUMATIZED BY A CULT THAT A POSITIVE WORD MAKES YOU GO INTO A PANIC ATTACK?

YOU WANNA SEE YOUR FIANCE GET REDUCED TO A SEMI-SPIRIT BY PURGEBOTS?

YOU WANNA GET INFECTED WITH TWO NASTY GENES?

YOU WANT PEOPLE TRYING TO USE YOU AS A WEAPON OF WAR?

YEAH...DIDN'T THINK SO! ALSO...BRING BACK THE PUMPKINS I WASN'T DONE COLLECTING THEM!

-Meliora

MrsFletcher

Jul-31

Squawk!...squawk...Squawk!...unamused...Yes Little Raven I can hear you loud and clear sitting as you are right on my right shoulder close to My ear.  And yes, I do truly love that Saltly brought you with Him on the Flying boat....Squawk, squawk!...I like riding in the Flying boat too Little Raven.  Gently I place My Hand on Little Ravens small beak...Hush now Little Raven cause Pup wants to spent a wee bit of time in total silence OK?    squawk..squawk...I now know dear Friends why Salty brought Little Raven to me on Jacobs Farm...pensive....Guess I'm gonna have to ask Charlie for a few tips about taking care of Little Raven and how to have Him lean to speak softly and not "Squawk" so much...As I reach the top of the hill over looking Jacob's Farm I see Granny Fletcher searching through the Farm's Herb Garden for just the right plant that will help  Mr Jacob feel a little better.  Over by the Barn I can also see Jacobs brood of Children playing and taking care of all the Critter's sent over by Friend Charlie via  Our ever Faithful Flying Boat.  I spy Salty over there with a few of the Older Children harvesting the honey from a few of the many producing Hives.  I wonder why I feel so melancholy and a wee bit sad....cry....Wish that everyone could send us some sign that their still here in the Castle Realms safe and sound and Fit as a Fiddle...relaxed....Sigh....Oh Boy, oh boy...I really believe that Mother Piggy does not like that small toddler try to capture one of Her Brood!  Squawk!..Squawk!  Hang on there Little Raven!...And it's down the Hill Pup runs.....          

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jul-31

I slip back into the Tea Room on my first venture from my own hospital cot for the last five days.

I have been feeling wretched from some bug that I am sure is alien but cannot source its origin.

As I sit in the corner chair, Miss Katzz takes one look at me and flies back into the Kitchen.

She reappears with Mrs Fletcher who takes one look at me, and mutters to her partner

“Look at him! He is merely a bag of bones. He needs good old-fashioned nourishment to ease his sickness and put some flesh back on him

“Come back into the kitchen and I’ll tell you what to do”

The both disappear back into the Kitchen, leaving me feeling rather sorry for myself.

Matters go downhill from here on!

My head is blasted by “Squawk, squawk” from some bird that seems to have taken residence somewhere in the room.

“Squawk, squawk, squawk”

I turn round but fail to see it.

I peer up into the rafters where my pets are:

“Toot, Toot”  which I now recognize as being owl speak for: “it’s nothing to do with me”!

There higher up on  a beam is my Raven and I think to it

“That sounds suspiciously like you when you are ‘serenading’ your friends!

“If it is the stop doing it NOW – OR ELSE!”

No reply and again “Squawk, squawk!”

Enough is enough!

I call to my broom: “I don’t care if it is a new acquisition to the BIG C. menagerie or not, just sweep it out of this Room and I don’t care if a few feathers get ruffled or not!”

My broom is just about to go into attack mode when I get the most piercing shriek from Charlie accompanied by croaks and other booming noises from my Raven.

“You mustn’t disturb it or we will have the Developers come and sweep YOU away. It is the new pet from the 5th Anniversary game and is being very helpful to our worthy citizens

“Here, I’ve knitted you a pair of earmuffs which will dull the squawking so put them on and keep quiet

“Do NOT do anything more or you’d better leave the room”

So, I am to be banished from my own place of rest.

Sigh!

Back to my hospital bed.

MrsFletcher

Jul-31

Puff, Puff , Puff... Oh you poor dear knuckle Head PTG...blush...Puff, Puff, Puff...(Just trying to catch my "Breath" here cause I am getting too darn Old for all this running back and forth between My dear Patients!...blush)  Now don't you worry none because as soon as we can get in touch with Dr Deadman with all of His Metrical Cure All's You will be back to your Ol' Salf in no time at all....Oh!  Why here is Miss katt now with the Castor Oil and a spot of you favorite Tea to wash it down with.....fearful...

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jul-31

Castor OIL!

Oh No!

I put a sign on the door to say that I am OUT

Image result for do not disturb sign cartoon

I then hide under the bed with my pillows around me and prop my broom up against it to deceive anyone coming in

Castor OIL?

Ugh!

MrsFletcher

Aug-1

"knock Knock."..."Knock Knock."...Oh dear...blush..."Please PTG open your door."   "Mumble, Mumble, Grumble, Grumble."...angry...No dear,  I promise that Miss Katt is definitely not with Me with Her big Bottle of Castor Oil....blush...Instead of the Oil I come bearing a Bowl of My Special Chicken Soup that is widely know to help cure many Illnesses.  Also with it I've brought some of my Hot buttered Biscuits to go along with the Soup...relaxed...Oh!  I almost forgot...blush...I have too a Tea Pot filled with your very favorite Tea......????

Randytb

Aug-1

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH damn it to hell what is all that tarn nation noise about ready to bust my ear drums??

Who in hell has there Amulet turn to the loudest setting ?? %^&()_)(*&^%$#$%^&*() craponacracker do I have to come back there and bust arse again??

PTG you better tell that toothpick you call a broom to lay off the baby Raven  and for your information HER name is Nugget and she is the newest pet so lay off.

Did no one think that maybe just maybe Nugget is hungry?? do babies cry when wet and hungry??

CHARLIE could you please get Nugget and to start her off on food worms will do the trick .

Oh and PTG I hear you are sick so I am asking Opel here to fix up a batch of her fix all potion send your Owl or your Raven to get it and when it gets THERE TAKE IT.

Now if every one is finished screaming I have to get back to the Queen and dear Mrs. Fletcher you take is easy and do not over do it running around okay?

Cap out.

Randytb

Aug-1

On my way back to the Queens cave a thought came to me well a joke really .

It kinda reminds me of my slightly bent sightly insane gang from the hospital wing with multi colored huggie jackets that escape every so often to drive the rest of MC world MAD lol

*** There were three men who died at the same time.

One a scientist one a mathematician and the third a country hick.

They all met St.Peters at the Pearly gates and was shocked to see The Devil standing beside him.

St.Peter smiled and said welcome and let me explain our visitor .

Heaven is getting very crowded so in order for you to pass the gates you will have to ask The Devil some questions

If he can answer them = you go with him but if he can not you pass the gates.

The scientist thought very hard and came up with a very hard question about space ,

The Devil laughed and answered correctly * guess I am going to Hell the scientist said.

The  Mathematician smiled and wrote down a mind bending Math Riddle and handed it to the Devil

The Devil again laughed and wrote down the correct answer * Guess I will be joining you

The Devil then looked at The Hick and snarled whatcha got?

The Hick smiled back and said get me a chair, The Devil did so ,, now drill me seven holes,,, the Devil did so,,, now sit and F**t the Devil did so,,,, now tell me what hole that F**t came out of?

The Devil stood up , studied the chair then pointed that one,,, to that the Hick said

NO you idiot it came out of MY arse hole

See Ya

SPEAKING INTO MY AMULET I SAID,  NOT TO WORRY CAP, I HAVE HAD POE HAVE RAVEN TO RAVEN TALK WITH THE BABY AND IT IS NOW QUIETLY SETTLED ON MY LAP AFTER BEING FED.   POE HELPED ME GATHER AND FEED THE BABY,  SO YOU WISH TO CALL HER NUGGET,  SO IT SHALL BE.   THOUGH POE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE BABY WAS NOT OF HIS DOING.  THAT DID GIVE ME A CHUCKLE.     AS FOR PTG  HIS BROOM WILL NEVER GET CLOSE TO THE BABY AND SURVIVE. 

AEGram

Aug-5

As the door to the Tea Room opened, Agnes entered carrying a plate full of chocolate chip cookies. From the aroma, they must still be warm. 

Agnes surveyed the room, but didn’t see PTG anywhere. She had heard he was confined to a hospital bed. She hopes he is much better and will join them soon. When she didn't see PTG, she approached Roo’s table with her typical: “Hello, Dearie” greeting. After placing the plate on the table, she turned to Miss Katt and requested she bring milk, coffee, tea, or whatever everyone prefers to drink while eating chocolate chip cookies. 

While sitting down, she quietly asked Roo if she could please call PTG to the room using her Amulet. Before Roo could ask any questions, Agnes added: “I do so hope he comes quickly because I have some urgent news…..and time is of the essence.” She thanked Miss Katt for the warm cup of tea, and helped herself to a cookie while she hoped and waited for PTG to join them.

• Edited August 5, 2019 3:20 am  by  AEGram