Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 200718 views.
Randytb

Aug-24

Should I announce my return?or just show up and see what my gang of misfits have been up to *WEG*

Think the latter idea is called for.

A last meeting with The Golden Queen where I am given my instructions = that is to return to The Tea Room with Pup and wait upon her return with Imp to the main camp where the second stage of the mission will take place.

Imp has made such great progress that The Queen know it is time to take her to Pern.

Pup and I will stay at the Special Room with Snow as Frost ,, Brulee and Jewel will join The Queen in Pern.

Pup Opel Jacob and I prepare to return to The Tea Room Opel and I on Frost and Pup on her Dragon Snow with Jacob

I hug Imp and say how very proud I am of her and that this is the beginning of her true calling no funny business be respectful and follow The Queen instructions you will understand all this later.

I bow deeply to My Queen ,,, safe journey your Majesty Pup Snow and I will rejoin you on your return.

We head for The Tea Room where Frost lands on the open field and we say our goodbyes ***RIDER*** and he is off.

Snow go hunt my beauty and we shall see you later I have to go check on my gang of slightly bent cohorts.

Pup and I pas Jacob,s Farm where he joins his family tears of joy flow from them all.

I look over Jacob's back land and see the work that has been down by the worker Gnomes and the new citizens wow it is awesome and so much work has been done ,,, cottages built land toiled and planted critter encloses almost done it is a site to behold.

Pup and I walk over to the Tea Room our bellies gurgle and we laugh time to eat lol

I swing the door open and Pup and Opel enter yelling HONEY I AM HOME

The place is empty???? but the smell from the kitchen makes our bellies growl louder...

I call out OKAY WHERE ARE YOU HIDING FRONT CENTER NOW,

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-24

In order to "even up" the score against my feisty female nemesis I have to come up with a Cunning Plan.

Unfortunately it has to be one that is "legal", does not involve harming or distressing animals and to keep her precious cloak in pristine condition!

She has all kinds of weapons, potions and tricks up those sleeves so my "attack" has to be sure, sharp, swift and totally unexpected!

Now how on earth can I do this?

My proposed celebration of the Castle's 5th Anniversary can provide the basis of my plan, but how?

Well there are those enormous cakes on our worthy citizens tables.

Can I in some way use one of these and bury her in it?

It would give her a creamy complexion at the least.!

(Snigger! snigger!)

I am idly musing these superb possibilities when I hear a clarion call from the Tea Room

Our wandering leader has returned and wants to know where we all are.

If I can get to her at this moment, in time she will be somewhat distracted and a perfect moment to strike.

But how? and with what?

More shouting from our stentorian Cap'n and I can sense he is getting slightly irritated at the lack of our responses. So I rub my amulet to let him know that I will be with him shortly after I have attended to certain matters!

I sense  scuttling behind me

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-25

I turn and scamper to my Anniversary Room.

There on the table is the very large cake box with delicious cream cake confectionary inside.

Looking across at my pet Champion kitty I offer some of the cream to it.

SHLWUUUUSH!

And the morsel has disappeared.

There is no time to feed it slowly so I pick up Kitty and dump it in the box.

I'll worry about what Charlie has to say to me later about NOT overfeeding my already somewhat plump kitty

It does a marvelous job of hoovering up all of the creamy confection leaving a layer of sponge at the base.

As I too am feeling a bit peckish I scoff the lot.

I get into the box and tell my broom to redo the bow up professionally and to transport me and the box to the Tea Room.

I also tell it to fetch me the bull horn from the HOS Repository  and prime it ready for use!

Then, as I hide inside the box on the table, I wait.

Soon I can hear female voices simpering at the Cap'n just outside my box.

"OOO! We don't know where PTG is.

"He is absent again just when you call him!.

"He is his usual fickle self - totally unreliable!"
Now THAT voice I recognize and it is coming from just outside the cake box!

Swiftly I tell my broom:

"Undo the bow!"

I push hard on the lid and spring onto the top of the box with bull horn in hand.

BBBBBBlllllasssstttt!!!!!!!

And a cacophony fills the room.

Well I do catch Roo Roo in mid blast of sound!

What a beautiful sight to see her shocked into silence for once!

Unfortunately Cap'n Bob is even nearer and it leaves him ashen, quivering and shaking

His face turning puce and then purple as his hair stands on end. he goes for me!

Oh Dear! I think to myself and quit the room before the heavens fall on me!

Randytb

Aug-25

My head explodes with a sound I have never heard before and most likely never ever hear again I am afraid my ears are bleeding from two busted ear drums.

My eyes feel like The Wheel of Fortune spinning in my head and then there is my hair as I gently reach up and run my hand up to what feels like a Mohake gone crazy and OH DEAR I sure hope that is not brain matter I feel at the tips of those spikes.

Even though I can not see nor hear yet I am so enraged I leap in the direction of where I think the sound came from.

I hear Roo Roo screaming OMG PTG YOU ARE A DEAD RAT.

As I fly through the air to what I hope is my target I yell PTG YOU FLIPPING DOORKNOB IDJIT ,,,, ALL OF A SUDDEN MY FLIGHT STOPS AND I COME CRASHING DOWN hard onto a box? I smell cake? 

KERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPLOP face first onto what is left of a sponge cake ,, what no frosting??

As I wipe cake from my eyes that thankfully have stopped spinning ** ya a Panda Egg* 

I look around no PTG and I am so befuffeled siting in a box hair on end smeared with cake I grab the firecracker and as it goes BOOMMMMMMMMMMM I yell surprise and then every thing goes black 

MrsFletcher

Aug-25

As Pup Stands Flummoxed in a dark corner of the Tea Room wondering just where She should step in with Her Dragon Sword and Staff to defend Captain Randy From PTG's on going Shenanigans....A strong soft arm encircles Pups waist drawing Her against Granny Fletcher's ample bosoms.  "Leave them be Child....blush....For their battles must always be worked out between themselves and we should never, never interfere unless specifically requested to do so."  Now come away and tell your Granny as much as you can about your visit with Our Glorious Queen..."BANG!"....screamflushed  What in the world can we except to happen now Dear Friends...wink

I AM IN THE KITCHEN DOOR HAVING JUST REMOVED MY BOOTS WHEN I HEAR THE DEAFENING RACKET FROM THE TEA ROOM.  OH! I KNEW WHAT PTG WAS UP TO BUT IT SEEMED HARMLESS, SO I DID NOT FOREWARN ANYONE.  HE DID NEED TO HAVE A BIT OF HIS OWN ON ROO SINCE SHE HAD PIERCED HIM RATHER BADLY.   

WELL I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE SEARCHED HIM OUT AND TOLD HIM TO TONE IT DOWN A BIT.  BUT HE IS JUST A BIG KID SOMETIMES.  NEVER THINKS THINGS THROUGH WITH ALTERNATE ENDINGS.  THIS TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD TIME BUT ALAS HE DID NOT.  

GUESS I SHOULD GET IN THERE AND SEE WHAT KIND OF A MESS HE HAS LEFT BEHIND THIS TIME.  

THERE STANDS ROO WITH A STARTLED LOOK ON HER FACE LOOKING A LITTLE PALE.  NOT SURE WHAT CAUSED IT.   THE NOISE WHICH HAD BEEN DEAFENING. OR THE FACT THAT THE CAP WAS IN A VERY LARGE BOX.  I WAS COMING INTO THE ROOM TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON,  WHEN A LARGE BOOOOM!  CAME FROM THE BOX AND THE CAP SLUMPED.   NOT GOOD NOT GOOD AT ALL.  

THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD GET THE CAP OUT OF THAT BOX BY MYSELF.  I NEEDED HELP.    I CALLED INTO MY AMULET,      "WHERE IS PENNY.  AND ANY OTHER ABLE BODIED HANDS I NEED HELP IN THE TEA ROOM   NOW!!!!!! "  NOT KNOWING IF FOR SURE ANYONE HAD HEARD ME I STOOD AND WAITED.  

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-26

My feelings of self-satisfaction are somewhat cut short when I look at Charlie’s face and realize that perhaps all is not now well!

Time to be elsewhere while they are still somewhat recovering and merely screaming revenge.

So I very quickly flee to my room in the Hospital wing with my broom.

Once there I go over to my bed and plump it up until there is the appearance of me still in it.

Then I take one of the clown masks and hats from my Anniversary Room and prop them on the pillow.

Mmmmm! Not a bad deception when viewed quickly by enraged eyes!

I then slip out and nearly bump into the Cap’n, who is totally bemused and so guide him to his bed in ROOM 001.

I plop him down on the bad, muttering incoherencies, arrange him in exactly the same way as I did for myself and once more place a clown hat on his pillow. He is moaning and groaning so I slip him a toddy of his favourite brew which quietens him down.

I peer outside his door and sense rather than see a whirlwind of dust bunnies rapidly approaching towards me down the corridor.

It must be Roo, Roo hidden under her cloak. She is on the warpath!

She disappears into my room, screams “YOU VILEST OF EXCREMENTS! Look what you did to my new fashion skirt when I spilt red wine all over it!

“You will pay and begins to lambast my bed until the room is covered in feathers.

My broom is very happy as there is now a mess to clean up!

Then “the penny drops”!

I am not in the bed and she is pummeling it for nothing.

This seems to enrage her more as the sweat drips down her face onto her pristine cloak!

Then from next door, I cough discreetly and wait.

In a flash, my broom still in hand, she is there besides Cap’n Bob’s bed.

“Oh No! I’m not falling for that trick twice!”

But she give the reclining bulk on it a prod.

And gets back in return “AAAHHHRRRR!

“You ARE there so Take this and Take that!” as a cascade of blows heaps onto the recumbent form of the Cap’n.

Unlike anything I have seen before, in an instant the Cap’n goes into attack mode and still covered in a white bed sheet, like an Arab Sheikh, he descends on his opponent with his sai drawn!!

The duel is very short lived as I leave Roo, Roo sprawled on the floor with a drawn sword pricking her neck and the Cap’n mumbling

“Oh! I am sorry!

“Where is that load of trouble? He is the cause of our confusion!”

Time for me to repair back to the Tea Room for a welcome cup of hong cha!

It has been a momentous morning!

MrsFletcher

Aug-26

As Mrs Fletcher comes walking calmly forward toward the table where our dear Friend PTG has just settled Himself in with the biggest smile ever.  In one hand She carries a large pot of PTG's favorite Hong cha tea, cup and a verity of Opals fabulous Tea Cakes arranged on a delicate English Bone China plate.....blush...My oh my PTG...look what you did and it's a good thing that you are our Chief Sweeper here in the Castle....I don't know what we would do without that mighty broom of yours...Before leaving PTG to enjoy His tea Mrs Fletcher gives his shoulder a gentle squeeze, chuckles to herself....and without a backward glance She exits the room..."There's never a dull moment here in the Tea Room is there My Friend....(Whispering can be heard only by Mrs Fletcher responding back...)   "Ahhhh yes...I too think we should let PTG, Roo and Captain Randy figure out this latest dilemma and go and find Angel....innocent...to discuss...Shhh!"  Here is where I will stop dear Friends but it will be something Fantastic!!!...blush 

MrsFletcher

Aug-26

As Mrs Fletcher takes Her leave from the Tea Room, She can't help but feel Her dear Friend Captain Randy's poor measurable mighty Headache.  Not to mention His confusion of how his headache came to be anyway....confused..."Hummmm...I know just the very thing that will help my dear Old Galoot!!" ....."A strong mug of Honey Rum along with a tray of His very favorite Goodies made just for Him...Yup...That should do the trick!"...blush....     

AuntieRoo

Aug-27

As I lay spread-eagled on the floor with Randy’s sword at my throat I see PTG quietly slither out the door.Under my breathe I mutter.

“You can skulk off my friend but have no doubt, I will find you!!

I return my thoughts to the matter in hand.

Oh! I am sorry.....is that all you can say after almost severing my head from my body?” I do not give Randy a chance to reply,I pull out a pistol & fire a shot in the air.Randy raises his hands in surrender & backs up to the closed door.

I grab my set of short handled circus knives & carefully throw all 20 of them at Randy! As the last one hits home they form the outline of a man.

Randy finally opens his eyes to find himself pinned to the door by his jacket & trousers.I take off his boots, which leave him 3 inches from the ground & unable to free himself.

Randy is screaming oaths at me which is getting on my nerves so I slam the door against the wall with a little too much force & hear a crack as his forehead  hits the wall (oops).I peep round the door & see he is out for the count.

I leave closing the door, placing  a ‘Do not disturb” sign on the handle.

And now for PTG......

• Edited August 28, 2019 5:21 am  by  AuntieRoo