Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 305397 views.
Randytb

11/24/19

The party is in full swing as I check on the tunnels and had to smile as I saw the head Mole standing ready to give directions.

Ops better move here comes the first group of kids faces beaming almost as bright as there bracelets great idea PTG had there.

As the kids entered the first tunnel the line looked like a rainbow snake ,,,, I hope our resident reporter Angel brought her camera and has plenty of film.

This the perfect time to hang the Pinata's 5 in all ,,, two for the adults and three for the kiddies.

Opel comes to me with a small plate and says ya better eat this now dinner is still a few hours away. I laugh and give her a peck on the cheek you know me well my beauty.

I scoff down my food I was hungry.

Yum that was good and will not spoil my supper

Okay that is done and look pretty darn good.

I made sure they would not break right away so the adults can beat the crap out of them .

Every one is having a great time be it on the hay rides or playing the games we set up.

Kids are having a ball  getting to know the fur babies and able to pet them I know Charlie is keeping a keen eye on Doggie this is a big thing for him but he has Charlie and Goldie looking out for him.

This perfect time for me to slip out and  make sure our blacksmith has done  the Trophy's or feel asleep again lol I should change his name from Borg to Rip Van Winkle.

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

11/25/19

IT IS GETTING LATE AND COOLED OF A BIT.  THEY SHOULD BE OPENING THE TUNNEL MAZE FOR THE KIDS SOON.  

I NOTICE THERE IS NO ONE ELSE WAITING FOR A HAY RIDE.  AS I PULL UP TO LET THIS LOAD OFF.  I DECIDE GOOD TIME TO PUT THE CART AWAY, LOCK THE BARN DOORS AFTER MAKING SURE THERE ARE NO VISITORS STILL INSIDE.

I CALL TO DINKY AND SMIDGE ANYONE STILL WITH THE CATS OR DOGS.  NO, MAM IS MY REPLY.   OK,  THEN LET US CHECK OF NIGHT FEED AND WATER AND JOIN EVERYONE IN THE TEA ROOM.  

IT SHOULD BE SUPPER TIME SOON.  WITHIN MOMENTS THE BOYS WERE FINISHED IN THE KENNEL AND CATTERY,  I HAD WATERED AND FED BABY ALSO GIVEN HER SEVERAL BANANAS.  GAVE BEAU AND JL SOME MOVED TO GOLDIE AND DOOGIE  CHECKED THERE WATER AND FEED.  GAVE DOOGIE A COUPLE OF CARROTS AND TOLD HIM WHAT A GOOD BOY HE HAD BEEN.  GOLDIE NUDGED ME I GAVE HER CARROTS ALSO.   

SEE DOOGIE IT WASN'T SO BAD WAS IT.  HE ANSWERED ME NOOOOO .   HE MAY BE ABOUT THE BEST LITTLE RESCUE I HAVE SEEN.  GOT GRIT THAT BOY.

NOW LISTEN UP EVERYONE I SAID INTO MY AMULET SET FOR JUST THE ANIMALS.  

I AND THE GNOMES ARE LEAVING NOW.  UNLIKE MOST NIGHTS THE BIG DOORS WILL BE CLOSED AND SECURED SO NO ONE BUT ME AND DINKY, AND SMIDGE CAN OPEN THEM.

NO GOING OUT TONIGHT.  SLEEP WELL SEE YOU AFTER THE SUN COMES UP.

WE LEFT LEAVING A GROUP OF TIRED HAPPY I HOPE ANIMALS.   THE DOGS WHEN FINISHED IN THE TUNNEL MAZE WOULD USE THE PET DOOR INTO THE KENNEL.  

Randytb

11/25/19

I check in with Opel after changing into my outfit and things right on track so time to call every one in The main room in The Tea Room it looks great every thing set up buffet style so every one can take what and as much as they like.

Opel and Miss Katt did a fabulous job and there is food for every one's taste and plenty of it.

I call Angel to join me and bring the Hat with the numbers on slips of paper.

I thought having a draw for best outfit and costumes was the fair thing to do as it would be impossible for PTG,, Roo, Angel,, Charlie or myself to pick so as every one came in PTG lite the kids bracelets and handed the parents numbers for them and the children.

We will have the the smashing lol of the Pinatas kids first then the adults  and right after the draw seeing there is a trophy for 1 st second and third place then we can chow down for I can see the kids are getting tired and hungry.

I really would liked to have an evening with the adults with some dancing and a few drinks but seeing the children are here with us ,,, maybe an hour or so after we eat the music is ready to go and would be a good way to shed a few pounds of the feast.

Charlie joins me right behind Angel and PTG so are we ready?? Charlie == all set for the night fur babies fed watered and locked in for the night and some sleeping already.

Angel yep cap are done on my part and yes I got plenty of pictures and the post for the paper already half done and will be in tomorrows paper.

PTG all ready on my end.

Opel and Miss Katt all ready here to.

I tell them about my thoughts on having a bit of dancing after we eat heck even the kids can busr a move lol

So what do you think?

So what do you

• Edited November 25, 2019 2:29 pm  by  Randytb
CHARLIE (charlieisr)

11/25/19

YEP,  ALL BUT THE PUP'S STILL WITH THE CHILDREN IN THE TUNNEL MAZES.  I WILL SEND THEM ALL BACK TO THEIR KENNEL AS SOON AS THE CHILDREN TIRE OF THE MAZES.  WHICH SHOULD BE SOON.  I AM SURE THEY MUST BE GETTING HUNGRY AND TIRED.  I KNOW THE LAST LOAD ON THE HAY RIDE WERE TIRED WHEN THE RIDE WAS OVER. 

THAT FOOD SMELL SO WONDERFUL.   BEEN A LONE TIME SINCE I ATE BEFORE THE ACTIVITIES.  AND I KNOW YOU ALL DID THE SAME.  MY STOMACH THINKS MY THROAT HAS BEEN CUT.  AS MY UNCLE USED TO SAY AFTER A LONG DAY EITHER ON A TRACTOR OR IN THE SADDLE.  

SO LET US GET ON WITH THE REST OF THE INDOOR FUN,  SO THE FOOD IS STILL HOT OR COLD AS IT IS MEANT TO BE.  

BE RIGHT BACK AND HEAD TO THE KITCHEN FOR ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE.

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Got a fresh pot of coffee for you over there Charlie, enjoy.

Well Cap, I don't know how to dance but I'll move my feet and wiggly my big ole' butt.

PTG (anotherPTG)

11/26/19

I’ve been one of our Merrie Band watching over the kiddies having fun and letting their parents relax.

Some of them have been improving their Castle game and saving more gold and shards for their future with out any distractions from their little ones.

I have also been using the apertures nearby to make sure that our unworthy CEO keeps to his word and leaves us alone to enjoy this festive occasion.

He is not happy!

Today has not increased his wealth and his tame wizard seems to have given up trying to best us.

What is perhaps worse is the fact that some of his Praetorian Guard have also joined in the festivities and are “sparring” with the elder boys much to everybody’s delight.

But like all good things there comes an end to it all.

The Cap’n reappears with a large sack which he puts down on the table to the sounds of metal clanking!

He gives me a nod which prompts me to get the little ones all lined up.

I pass a long thin taper to each of them and when the lights have been dimmed, I use my electrified hand to discharge their ends

Voila!

The room becomes a sea of flashing lights and sparks as the illuminated tapers burn down.

The children are squealing with delight as they rush around waving their miniature magic wands to and fro.

As a final treat from me, I convert my magical broom into a sumptuous charabanc on which I sit the prize winners and let them zoom around the Tea Room, to the consternation of their parents!

Randytb

12/3/19

Watching the kids * the winners* flying around the room with sequels of pure joy and delight and everyone ducking as not to get bonked on da bean .

The first place winner kid's division was trying to take of his mutton chops ,,,, I think his Mom used my crazy glue .

He made an awesome child Salty ,, mutton chops made from lambs wool and as a fringe around the runner made from a rubber glove.

Second place went a lill girl dressed as fairy and third place went to a lill guy dressed as The Story Telling Cat

The adults where starting to join each other and and move some tables and chairs as I turned up the music.

So much fun watching every one join in a doing the twist ,,, the Bunny Hop,, CONGAAAAAAAAAAAA Line ,,,, Mexican Hat dance.

Every one even the kids where getting winded so I put on a few slow songs and announced that a few more songs and we will called this party an enormous success .

I had the last dance with Pup,

As the last song ended I was joined by PTG ,,, Angel,,,Roo Roo,,,, Miss Katt,,,, My Opel,,,, saying thank you all for coming to share this Bounty full Harvest  to share food and drink with us to relax and enjoy this evening with out the worry of the two rat faces the CEO and his Tax Collector who by the way are right at home  deep deep down in the tunnels with the Moles nipping there heels .

Don't forget to take a basket that Miss Katt and Opel made up for every one.

I shook hands as every one made there way to the door kids dragging there weary feet others being carried by Mom or Dad to tired to walk or asleep.

The three Adult winners asked to pick up there trophy's tomorrow as there arms were full with baskets and sleepy lill ones.

As the last party er was gone we all flooped in the nearest chair and a huge sigh filled the room.

PTG will you PLEASE tell that crazy broom to stop we need quiet for a bit.

Miss Katt and Opel came out of the kitchen with a tray full of Champagne flutes and a huge bottle of bubbly.

They hande us each a glass as I poped the cork and poured us all a drink.

I raised my glass ,,,,,, thank you all for making this such a success I am very proud of you all,,

************************* CHEERS ******************************

SharpEye1

12/3/19

Ugh!! My aching head!!  I think I partook of a bit too much bubbly last night.  Ah well, it was a smashing success though and I had a great time, so it was worth it. LOL

Anyway, the party is over so I must get to the office and post the highlights.

CLOUD CITY TIMES

The Fall Harvest Party was the perfect ending to all the hard work done by all the citizens.  There was so much food and it was all so fresh and delicious!  From the fruits to the breads and, of course, the roasted pig....you couldn't ask for better!  Here's just a few of the highlights:

And the desserts were to die for!

I especially loved the cookies and lemon meringue puffs!

Of course, there were games for the kids and they especially liked the Bobbin' for Apples and the tunnels games:

I can't tell you how many towels we went through. LOL

Don't worry, the moles did an excellent job guiding the kids through the tunnel maze, so no kids were lost or scared. Hahaha

Their favorite thing, though, was the sparklers at the end of the evening.

IN OTHER NEWS: 

Cap Randy will be departing soon to take Pup for her trip to Pern!

PTG is planning a visit to the Northern Lands to investigate some strange happenings.  Until next time......

This is Angel, reporting for the Cloud City Times

katiek2

12/4/19

Thank you all for the wonderful harvest feast, and thank you Angel, for the great reporting. 

To those setting off for distant shores - travel safely, friends.  Those of us staying behind in MC await your return and hopefully, great stories of your adventures.

Bon Voyage,

katiek

MrsFletcher

12/8/19

"Oh look there Joe, Our Lil' Sweety is all snuggled down warm and comfy like under one of Charlies soft as Down knitted comforter's fast asleep..."  blush   "You'd be all tuckered too Darl'un if you ever had to endure one of Captain Randy's Training Sessions like I did many, many times!!!!!"   persevere   "Wheweeee!!!!"   "Didn't Our Young'un have a wonderful time at the marvelous Fest Our Dear Friends prepared and served to everyone ?!  blush  "Indeed She did Darling...and...wasn't those Scones the same ones you use to prepare for our Friends in the Tea Room?"  "Why I believe they were the very same Joe because just before I started to have My weakness spells...Opal, Miss Katt and I went through all of My Recipe Boxes to be ascertained that they would always be there for Our Dearest Friends and Companions to enjoy."  blush  "I sure know one Friend really enjoyed them...Salty...that's who!!"  Spy' ed Him over in the corner talking to the Count while He scarfing down three or four of them at once!!!  astonished  "Why bless His Heart...He did love them so much..."  blush  What Grandma and Grandpa Fletcher wasn't aware of Dear Friends was Pup was not sleeping but was instead communicated  with Her Dragon "Snow" through their shared Rider and Dragon Bond...."We are really going to Pern Snow aren't we?!!!"  smile  "If our Captain says that's true, indeed it must be...and...I also know through His Dragon Frost, that the Captain believes that You've come a long way from your "Putt, Putt Days' into a more Battle Ready warrior You are today."   "Lets leave Pup and Snow Dear Friends for now OK?"  "Hush!"  "Is that The Fletcher's still talking about the Feast?"  "Wasn't it truly wonderful to see PTG showing the Children so much kindness toward the "Little Tykes"...making certain they knew how to make the bracelets Glow so brightly..."  relaxed  "I always knew Joe, that under all that "Crusty Old Hide" of PTG beat a Heart of Purest Gold capable of showing such love and kindness when He wants too."   blush  "Hey there Darling...did I ever tell you about the "Great Troll Battle" that The Captain and I fought back to back in way back when...?  "Yes you did Dearest...but...I'd love to hear it once more."  blush   "Dear Friends it's our cue to leave this cozy setting until next time OK?"..............relaxed