Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 271682 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-28

What Jen is bellowing out to the Cap’n slowly sinks into my poor hurting head.

Somehow the jewels in the necklace were picked up while she was either in the other Realm when looking for Grim, or between the Realms when travelling back to ours.

Now the critical question comes to my mind

Where have all the OTHER stones come from that have been piled up in heaps by our enemies?

I look towards Opel who seems to know far more than she is letting on!

She had covered the necklace and also passed incantations over it.

Why?

Randytb

Feb-28

I let out my breath I was holding and slowly looked over my shoulder to the end of the umbrella Jen tried to ram up mu neither land and find the sun.

Jen Jen Jen you loonie toonie woman you ,, here as I hand her to bent umbrella you have lost yer marbels as well as your memory ,, you don't remeber these beautiful pants ??? 

The one PTG'S fairy godmother gave me for Christmas??

The ones that CAN NOT BE TORN RIPPED OR DESTROYED??

All you did was bend a very good umbrella .

I grab her by the ear and sit her down,,,, ouch ouch ouch ya big baboon you idjit let go that hurts not as much as it will iffin ya deno stop wiggling like a worm in a hot pan.

Now settle down and think go way back to when you went high tailing it after Grim.

Can you retrace your steps?

Something pulls my attention away from Jen to PTG,,,, why is he staring a hole through Opel"s hand where she has the necklace covered in that cloth and softly chanting.

@@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#$%^&*() I can not think ,,,, I need answers from Jen yet something about Opel's actions are off.

Dare I leave Jen to go speak to Opel?? 

I think not she will go poof in a heart beat.

Yet I need to talk to PTG and Opel.

Just then Jen makes a grab for the cake plate on the table even if it is almost gone from her throwing it at PTG and me,, and she says I am mean sheesh,

She forgets all the times she has tried to blow me up .. threw me out of the airships ,, tossed me from a airship into the pound.

Jen Jen I say louder eyes here try to focus where did you get the necklace and are there any more???

WELL THE TEA ROOM IS AS BACK TO NORMAL AS IT EVER IS WHEN JEN AND PTG ARE BOTH IN IT.  THE BIG CATS ARE NO LONGER ON ALERT, BUT ARE STILL WEARY,  I HEAD FOR THE KITCHEN I SEE KATT BUSY.  AS I START TO LEAVE.  THEN I REMEMBER I SET MY BAG DOWN AND OPEN IT TAKE OUT THE LARGISH BASKET WITH FRUIT AND VEGGIES AND SET IT ON THE TABLE.  THEN I REMEMBER.  KATT I HAVE A COUPLE OF PAILS OF CRAB AND LOBSTERS DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO SOMETHING TASTY WITH THEM.  

I WAS GOING TO ASK OPAL BUT SHE IS A BIT DISTRACTED.  COULD YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING VERY TASTY AND SMELLS REALLY GOOD I COULD STICK UNDER THE BLACKSMITH'S NOSE TO WAKE HIM.  I NEED HIM TO CREATE SOME FASTENING FOR A RIDING HARNESS I AM HAVING THE TANNER MAKE FOR GRIFF.  THAT WAY ANYONE CAN RIDE HIM WITHOUT WORRYING THEY WILL FALL OFF.   

PLEASE TELL THE CAP WHERE I AM GOING AND NOT TO WORRY, I WILL BE ON GRIFF AND SUGAR AND SPICE ARE WITH ME.

SHE BUSTLES AROUND THE KITCHEN PUTTING SAVORY MEATS AND BAKED GOOD INTO A BASKET.  WHEN SHE HANDS IT TO ME I STOW IT IN THE BAG AND LEAVE.

PUTTING ON MY BOOTS I CALL TO GRIFF.  IS THERE ANY PROBLEMS COMING OUR WAY.  HE REPLIES NO,  THEN I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE ME TO THE TANNERS IN TOWN.  I HAVE ASKED HIM IF HE WOULD MAKE A RIDING HARNESS FOR YOU.  YOU DO NOT NEED ONE HE REPLIES.  NO BUT IF THE TROUBLE THE CAP IS EXPECTING COMES WE MAY NEED YOU TO CARRY SOMEONE INTO BATTLE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO RIDE.  THEY WILL NEED BOTH HANDS FREE TO FIGHT.  SO THE HARNESS WILL BE NECESSARY TO KEEP THEM ON.  

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A SHINY BREAST PLATE TO COVER YOUR FRONT.  AT THE RIGHT ANGLE AND THE SUN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BLIND OUR ENEMIES.  GRIFF LIKED THE IDEA OF THE SHINY BREAST PLATE.  I ASKED SUGAR AND SPICE TO STEP INTO MY BAG TO MAKE THE TRIP TO THE TANNERS.  THEN WE WERE OFF

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-29

I sigh and breathe.

It would appear Randy is still a flatulent idiot.

"One more time" I pinch the bridge of my nose, "The necklace appeared on me while I was in interdimensional transit."

"Hey! We don't like take kindly to cross dressing fruity stuff around here!"

I consider throwing the cake tray at his head.  But there is still cake on it, so I eat it.

"I mean it magically appeared while I was flying through a wobbly space tunnel between realms."

We all look to Randy to see if the penny will finally drop.

"Huh..." PTG appears deep in thought.

"He gets it!" I point to PTG.  "Can you explain it to Captain Brainthrust over here?"

PTG looks doubtful.

"Well can you at least remind him that he through ME out of the HindenJennyWren first?"

This time PTG is sure.

"No.  He's a grudge holder, that one."

SUCCESS ON ALL FRONTS.  I RETURN WITH GRIFF.  VERY HANDSOME IN HIS NEW GEAR.  THE BREAST PLATE SHINING BRIGHTLY IN THE SUN.  I DISMOUNT,  PAT HIM AND TELL HIM, GO HUNT BUT DO NOT OVER DO IT. YOU MAY BE CALLED UPON AT ANY TIME.  TO EITHER TAKE A RIDE TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE CAP AND PUP WITH THEIR DRAGONS.   I LET THE CATS OUT OF MY BAG AND WE GO TO THE KITCHEN DOOR. 

I STOP AT THE KITCHEN DOOR KICK OFF MY BOOT DON SLIPPERS AND ENTER.  HAND KATT THE NOW EMPTY BASKET.   WORKED LIKE A CHARM.  NEVER SEEN A MAN WORK SO FAST.   THEN LAUGH,  HE WAS ASLEEP AGAIN BEFORE WE WERE OUT THE DOOR.

ENTERING THE TEA ROOM I SEE CAP AT A TABLE WITH JEN AND PTG.   LOOKS SORT OF NORMAL SO I JOIN THEM AT THE TABLE.

I LOOK AT EACH NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON.  I HAVE A PIECE TO SAY TO THEM THEN I HAVE THE ZOO TO CHECK ON.

CAP,  I HAD A RIDING HARNESS MADE FOR GRIFF.  HE CAN NOW TAKE ANYONE UP INTO THE SKY WITHOUT A CHANCE OF THEM FALLING OFF.  THERE IS A WIDE LEATHER BELT ATTACHED TO THE FRONT AND REAR STRAPS OF HIS HARNESS.  

THEN I ASK CAP HAVE YOU MADE YOUR BATTLE PLANS?   I HAD A THOUGHT WHAT IF JEN, AND ALL HER THING THAT GO CA BOOOOM   WERE IN THE SKY OVER THE ENEMY.  THEY WILL NOT EXPECT IT.  I CAN TIE SOME EXTRA BAGS OF DYNAMITE TO THE FRONT HARNESS RING.  I KNOW SHE CARRIES ALOT.  BUT IF THERE ARE MANY IN THE ENEMY CAMP EXTRAS COULD BE HANDY.  I OPENED MY BAG,  DUG AROUND IN IT THEN CAME UP WITH TWO GOOD SIZED SACKS OF DYNAMITE AND ROUND BOMBS.  I HAD GOTTEN AS I HAD MADE MY ROUNDS TO FIND THE EXTRA FRUIT AND VEG FOR THE KITCHEN.  AND OF COURSE THE LOBSTER AND CRAB. 

JUST A FEW THINGS WE CAN NOT GET BY TRADING OR IN THE LOCAL AREA.

OK, JEN HERE YOU GO.  I DON'T CARE TO KNOW WHERE YOU KEEP YOU EXPLOSIVES.  AND CAP. JUST SAY THE WORD AND GRIFF WILL BE READY.  HE IS HUNTING HIS DINNER AND WILL BE BACK QUICKLY.

OH, BEFORE I FORGET AND PULLED OUT A LONG WHITE CAPE WITH A HOOD MADE OF WARM WOOL. 

I MADE THIS FOR YOU IN CASE YOU AND THE CAP RESIDE YOU ARE TO FIGHT FROM GRIFFS BACK.

YOU MAY DECORATE IT AS YOU WISH.  BUT TRY NOT TO ADD ANYTHING THE WILL FOUL HIS WINGS OR HE CAN CATCH HIS TALONS IN.  THE WINGS ARE WHAT WILL KEEP YOU IN THE AIR.  BUT ONLY IF THEY ARE NOT TANGLED IN SOMETHING.   

GOOD LUCK, TO YOU ALL.  I AM OFF TO THE BARN.  IF YOU NEED ME OR ANY OF MY ANIMALS JUST CALL ME  I CLOSE MY BAG AND HEAD FOR THE KITCHEN.  

KATT WAS JUST ON HER WAY TO BRING ME COFFEE, AND SOME PEACH PIE.   I'LL TAKE THAT HERE AT YOUR TABLE.  THEY HAVE PLANS TO MAKE.  I SIT AT THE KITCHEN TABLE AND ENJOY MY PIE AND COFFEE.  THEN LEAVE FOR THE BARN. 

I FINISHED MY CHORES IN THE BARN AND DECIDED TO CHECK OUT THE REALM AGAIN.  AND OF COURSE GATHER THING OF USE TO US.  FOOD BEING MY MAIN GOAL.  BUT DYNAMITE FOR JEN,  INK FOR ADA, I ALSO FOUND A COUPLE OF REVOLVERS AND SOME CARTRIDGES.  MORE GUNS THAN AMMO.  BUT AT LEAST I HAVE ENOUGH TO LOAD TWO.  BACK AT THE BARN I DO A CHECK. ALL STILL HAVE FOOD AND WATER,  GUESS I WILL GO SEE WHAT KATT AND OPAL IF SHE IS BACK TO HERSELF HAVE TO EAT. 

I KICK MY BOOTS OFF SLIPPERS ON ENTER THE KITCHEN UNLOAD THE BAG OF FOOD,  I THINK THE GUNS SHOULD STAY IN IT FOR NOW.   GRAB SOME COFFEE ASK WHEN FOOD WILL BE READY AND GO TO MY CHAIR TO SIT AND ENJOY MY COFFEE.  I HOPE? 

Randytb

Mar-1

I sit with my head in my hands trying to block out the noise or should I say clatter of everyone talking at the same time except PTG and Opel they are still in a coma like stare Opel rocking and softly chanting PTG eyes glued to her hands with the necklace coverong in that cloth.

Why is it so familiar?? where have I seen it>> something a Queen would wear.

OH CRAPONACRACKER OH NO OH NO OH NO PLEASE LET IT NOT BE IT>

My head is spinning and now everyone is looking at me and backing away from me.

Memories are flooding my brain so fast I am dizzy...Shadows,,,, gloom and doom,,, fires,,, mutant orges and gnomes.

Mirrors tunnels/ portal/ mostly evil BOOKS=== 

I grab Angel go get me book #2 and hurry life or death run Angel run.

I hold up my hands and say I am sorry I startled you all but things are coming together of what is coming of what we are up against and the answers to how to stop it.

If it turns out I am right I need each and everyone in MC Land and surrounding areas and every critter.

WE CAN NOT FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER WE HAVE TO BE UNITED IN THIS WAR.

The only way this will work is unite as one.

Again if I am right the two who will be the most help here is PTG and Jenny,,, it is inpartitive that you join as one side by side back to back so to speak.

Our lives and all with in MC Land will be in your hands if I am right and if not we go back to our crazy ways ,

Angel comes in The Tea Room out of breath and soaking wet from sweating so much.

Miss Katt brings Angel a towel and an ice cold drink.

I sit and open my note book,,,,

I SLAM MY HAND ON THE TABLE ===I KNEW IT I KNEW IT,,

Pup bring me Joe's staff as soon as she enters the room the Staff glows blue and white fire,

I speak ==this is Joe's Staff given to him by The Golden Queen many years ago and it is now Pups for reasons you will all under stand in time.

Joe and I where closer than brothers ,he was my right hand man where I was he was and visa versa .

Jen asks who was he Cap,,, he was my best friend and Mr's Fletcher's husband and Pup's grandfather.

We were in the middle of a huge battle and getting our arses kicked ,,, we lost so many that day we rounded  the mountain leading to a huge enemy camp that our scout had found.

Joe and I knelled down as not to be seen,this is when we spotted it --- a huge portal where the enemies were passing in and out  ,,, killing everything in there path and dragging them through the portal.

*** I hide my face for I did not want any one to see my tears****

Joe and I were so in-trenched watching the portal we did not see behind us.

Four uggly gnomes grab us we both started to fight for our lives I slashed two of there heads off while Joe ran another threw then beheaded him  as he was turning around and I running to him the gnomes sword struck Joe square in the chest .

I managed to slice at the gnomes leg and slice it off he roared and turned to me as I lunged with all I had straight for his chest he went down but I did not stop stabbing and slashing through my tears and bellows of pain.

I crawled to Joe and cradled him in my arms with his last breath he said see ya soon bro and tell my wife I love her and to see our Granddaughter gets my Staff.

He never got to meet his granddaughter 

I stayed with him for hours in my arms saying over and over wake up ya butt head time to go to work.

There was dead silence around me ,, I picked Joe up in my arms and carried him back to our main camp.

There was so much dead and wounded around me that day a day I will never forget and the following days when our dead and wounded were sent home to be treated or buried with Military Honors

I swore then as I do now I will never let that happen again.

I know what I have to do right now,

Pup go outside by the lill hill I will join you in a minute,

When Pup left I took Opel by her arm and lead her outside PTG following us eyes glued to that cloth.

I got Opel to lay the cloth with the necklace down and to back away.

Before any one could move Pup's Staff gave out a streak of blue white flame striking the cloth.

Small wisps of smoke escape from under it and Opel said it is done and PTG fell to the ground.

I took my Sai and unfolded the cloth and saw nothing but black dust .

Frost took the now tied up cloth and took it to The Bone Kingdom and dropped it at The Skull Maw

• Edited March 1, 2020 1:05 pm  by  Randytb
Randytb

Mar-2

Having taken care of that cursed necklace Pup and I went back into The Tea Room where Opel was siting at my table looking drained.

She said that cursed necklace was very black magic and very very old and that made me think back.

Many thoughts ran though my head ,,, of the first time we battled the evil that has risen to fight us once more.

We young and untrained in what we faced and in the end we managed to drive them back to there dark holes but what a price we paid so much death and destruction.

Now they have risen and with such deep hate.

I am older and wiser now and have good on my side but I know this will be a battle to end all battles we can not fail.

Not only did I loose many young soldiers and friends I lost hope when I lost Joe that hit me to my very soul but now I have new friends I call family and found the will to do battle once again and I have a part of Joe with me on my Pup.

I know they are not fighting soldiers but they have so much more in there hearts and I know we can and will over come the darkness once again.

I look over at Angel and smile she has come so far from our resident reporter to a comrade in arms who can now fight almost well as she writes she makes me very proud.

Then there is Jenny who is our resident blower upper and I know she is just biting the bit to blow the darkness back to hell.

PTG our resident  cloak of many colors My thoughts are interrupted by Angel Cap Cap ??

Yes Angel what is it ,, she hands me my note book,,, that brings me back in a hurry,

Thank you Angel now I need a minute as I start to read.

Notes Book 1 ===

**** The Battle****

• Edited March 2, 2020 2:49 pm  by  Randytb
SharpEye1

Mar-3

Uh, Cap?  before you start reading, I have a quick question........I know you think I've come a long way with my warrior training but....this upcoming battle is HUGE.  Do you think I've trained enough to take part in it?  I've done extra drills with Pup and I practice everything you've taught me every day.  So, whadda ya think?  Can I do it?  Huh??  Huh?? 

MrsFletcher

Mar-3

While Captain Randy discusses quietly with Opel important things to remember about this "Great Epic Battle" that we "All" will all be facing way too soon...worried...My "Minds Eye" begins to wander a wee bit back to what Granny Fletcher told me about My Grandpa Joe and why.... to this very day Grandpa won't talk to Me or anyone about, (while in His Spirit Form back in the Golden Queens Realm that is dear Friends!)  blush  Grandpa's  last battle with "His Friend and Captain"..... I guess those Memories are still too painful even now to share with His young Granddaughter,,,persevere..."Come back Pup!"  Captain Randy barks at Me!  angry  Sorry Captain...flushed...Just was thinking about Grandpa Joe's Staff and how grateful I am that you saw fit that I received  both the Staff and the Dragon Sword when I was Good and Ready for them and not before!   Ya know how Angel have been practicing all of those great moves...even the very "Painful Ones" I might add Captain Randy.....unamused...Sigh!.........."Well spit it out Pup!"  Captain Randy once more barks at me...angry....Just wondering if You could go through Your vast "Arsenal" and pick out a Weapon that would be "Just right for Angel to use????  Just asking Captain Randy....just asking OK?...confused...