Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 275393 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I wake up from my deep slumber. "What?  Has Randy finished his book?"

I'm handed cake and a lighter.

"Boom time!"

"Finally!" I jump up and straighten my oven mitts.  "Just tell me who you want blown up."

Randytb

Mar-7

Oh Jenny you know who but not blow up blow up just wake the lug head up

And be on stand by I am getting rumbles of enemy action on the shore line of The Bone Kingdom and you my dear boomer really have to remember the Portals you found we have to find them and you do your thing KABOOMMMMMMMMMMM 

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-7

I slowly become aware of my surroundings in the Tea Room

From the hustle and bustle around me I am made aware of the fact that there is “Something afoot” and that this is imminent.

I am somewhat to see Angel and Pup bedecked in a shiny steel armour of the like that has not graced these halls for millennia

Even more remarkable appears to be the fact that thy are holding real weapons. When oh! when did Angel learn to use them?

The Cap’n as usual is chivvying them to fall into line and it dawns on me that they are prepared to do battle.

But who with?

As far as I can see there is no foe!

I turn a bleary eye to the Chair that Charlie normally sits in and notices that she is surrounded by HER best and fiercest animal troops.

This is serious!

Jenifer, determined as ever, not to be outdone, has her own fashion sense of militaria! She has spheres of several shapes and sizes hung from her waist with bits of candles sticking from their ends.

Image result for baroque female armour

She is obviously aching to be off and attacking some foe who to me is invisible.

I turn to my broom

“Who and where is the enemy?”

Silence!

I call up to the rafters to my friendly crow and ask the same question

I get a picture in my minds eye of the nearby deep tunnels filling with alien creatures and more recognisable troops, all with silver markings on their shields.

The Northern Kingdom is invading us from below?

Stray subconscious thoughts flood back as I begin to remember the recent events of the Realm that have occurred in the past few weeks.

I need to consult the archivists who have scribbled the most recent events and quickly as I have the ominous thoughts that the Capn’s strategy is not going to prevail against these new hoards

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I stare blankly at Randy as he assures me I know who I'm blowing up and something about a kingdom of bones.

I just nod.

It's a fair bet I have enough explosives to blow up everything, so I'm bound to hit something he wants me to.

"Just tell me when".

I roll over and go back to sleep.

MrsFletcher

Mar-8

Oh Wow Angel!  Your new outfit is trice "Awesome" and what can I say about your new doo!    heart_eyes   Hummm...wonder if I ask Charlie "Pretty Please" if She would knit me one of those nifty Hairdos and  Snoods too?  blush  Well Angel, Snow is all geared up and raring to fly us both to...."What the heck!"   unamused   Out of the bright blue MC sky an dropping  squarely on Angels right Shoulder is a beautiful pure white Owl..."One of the Northern Realms  Snowy Owls Fledglings has requested to be an Dragon Warrior Angels Companion Animal" Snow softly speaks...."That's great Angel!...But I think because it comes from the Northern Kingdom and was never requested,  before you think about adopting it, don't you think you'd better talk to Captain Randy first? worried  Just as a wee bit of precaution during this  time?   OK Angel!  Are you ready to take your first "Dragon Flight"?   With fingers crossed behind my back and a great big smile on my lips....grin...I promise a "Smooth Ride" (with maybe a wee "Hick Up Bounce" along the way) cause I know from experience dear Friends that Dragon Riding can never really be guaranteed to be a constant Smooth Ride all the way.....cold_sweat.... to "Jacobs Farm" to be certain everything's "A" OK there......Afterward, Angel, Snow and I will  proceed to fly further on for a Realm recognizance check for Captain Randy.....

MrsFletcher

Mar-10

Angel, did you notice that "White Wolf Cub" playing with two of the Jacob's Young'uns out in the Meadow behind their Cottage?  unamused  It seems like the Northern Realms Critter's are for some reason taking refuge away from their Home Land for a reason...Don't you think Angel that we'd better bring Charlie and Her Animal Expertise as well as Captain Randy in on this strange happenings right?!  worried  Meanwhile.....blush.... I couldn't help but notice How the Snowy Owl Fledgling has taken quite a shine to you too Angel girl...relaxed....Just In case you can keep it as an Worrier companion Animal, have you decided on a name yet so that It will form a life long bond with you?  Hummmm....I think also you will have to go through some sort of Bonding Ceremony also.... but...you will have to consult with Captain and Charlie about that....What do you say Snow, let's head on to the Eastern Realm Next where we will pay a special visit to the Monkey Family as well as do recognizance for Captain Randy... OK Angel?.......

Randytb

Mar-10

Finally PTG is back in the land of the living but still does not look himself and that drawing in his hand of a full Armour ??

Where in hell did he get it and every part named?

I am sure when he was off in the wild blue yonder he did NOT take art lesson's/

I have to handle him carefully bring him bacl slowly thing is time ,

call a general meeting of everyone ,,, critters and our neighbors 

Okay listen up carefully we all are going on a quest a very important quest Jenny you will come with me so I can show you your targets and maybe that will jog your memory if you ever past that way.

The rest of you go to each and every HO'S you can all except the Bone Kingdom The Northern Island my group will take care of them.

If you see anything like a new cave,, tunnel or a shining circel STAY away but mark it and let me know via your Amulets where they are.

What you are going after are Rune Stones I need as many as you can carry bring then back here and Charlie will have wagons to hold them .

PTG untill you are feeling better I need you to stay here with Opel and Miss Katt your job right now is to take care of them and the Tea Room,, I look at Opel and Miss Katt both nod they understand and Opel lifts her huge rollin pin as to say I will bonk him if try's to leave .

Okay time lets go.

Jenny time to rock and boom lets go.

Frost is ready when we arrive Jenn wants to search alone not behind me,,, okay hold on,, I take my Amulet and call Charlie to send me Griff .

Within minutes Griff arrives and Jenn climbs up and straps in ,,, Griff you follow Frost and I and let Jenn do her thing,,, Jenny you will know any enemies and Griff will let you if you miss any also he knows the tunnels and caves so you are in good wings,  Snow you have Pup and Angel,,, Brulle and Jewel with be our look outs ,

Griff heads to The Harbor with Jewel as there scout Pup is sent to The Bone Kingdom with Brulle as there scout Frost and I head to The Northern Islands.

SO IT HAS BEGUN.  JEN JUST MAKE SURE YOUR AMULET IS OPEN TO GRIFF.  HE IS SMART AND TRUSTWORTHY.  HE HAS SEEN BATTLE BEFORE.  IF THEY SEND HARPY'S AFTER YOU.  LET HIM TAKE CARE OF THEM.  HE IS QUITE GOOD AT IT.   I SEE YOU HAVE YOUR CLOAK.  GOOD DON'T WANT A FROZEN BOOOOMMMMER .  I LIFTED TWO MORE SACKS TO GRIFF'S BACK THESE ARE SPECIAL SACKS.  I SHOWED HER SHE DID NOT NEED TO UNTIE THEM TO REACH IN FOR MORE STICKS OF DYNAMITE  ON THE OUTSIDE WAS  AN OPENING BIG ENOUGH TO REACH IN AND GRAB MORE.   

THEN I LOOKED INTO GRIFF'S EYES, AND THOUGHT.  DO TAKE SPECIAL CARE OF YOUR RIDER SHE CAN GET A BIT EXCITED WHEN BLOWING UP THING.  KEEP HER SAFE AND ABOVE ALL KEEP YOURSELF FROM HARM.   

THEN I LOOKED AT JEN,   ENJOY YOURSELF AND DESTROY ALL THAT OPPOSE US.  FOR THEY ARE PURE EVIL.  AND THIS REALM HAS ENOUGH EVIL WITH ADDING MORE.     I STEP BACK TO GIVE THE GRIFFIN AND THE DRAGONS LOTS OF ROOM TO TAKE OFF.  

SUGAR AND SPICE REASSURE ME THAT GRIFF WILL BE FINE HE IS IMMORTAL.   I KNOW IT THOUGHT TO THEM BUT I STILL WORRY.   HE MAY BE BUT JEN IS NOT.  AT LEAST I DON'T THINK SHE IS. 

BEFORE CAP GETS AIRBORNE, I USE MY AMULET TO TELL HIM I ONLY HAVE THE CART BUT WILL ASK OUR NEIGHBORS FOR THE USE OF THEIR WAGONS.  

ALSO I TELL HIM I HAVE BEEN GATHERING RUNES AS I HAVE MADE MY WAY AROUND THE AREAS CLOSE BY LOOKING FOR FOODS FOR THE KITCHEN WHICH ARE NOT IN SEASON JUST NOW.  THAT IS WHERE I HAVE COME UP WITH THE EXTRA BOOM STICKS FOR JEN.   

THEY ARE YOURS WHEN YOU RETURN.  I STEP BACK TO LET HIM GET ON HIS WAY. 

I HAD PUT THEM IN THE BARN TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM PTG'S BROOM.  THE BLOODY THING KNOWS NOT TO COME INTO THE BARN WITHOUT PERMISSION.  THAT IS THE ONE PLACE IT DOES NOT COME FOR FEAR OF BECOMING A TOY FOR MY BABIES.  THEN I START TO WANDER WHERE IS THAT BLOODY STICK.  I HAVE NOT SEEN IT AND I AM NOT SURE PTG EVEN KNOWS WHERE IT IS.  OH, WELL.  THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM IT IS HIS.  I JUST HOPE THE THING SHOWS UP AGAIN IF THINGS START FALLING AROUND HERE AGAIN. 

I HEAD FOR THE BARN BY WAY OF THE KITCHEN FOR COFFEE. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-11

I have no idea what I'm doing.

I have no idea who the enemy is.

I have no idea what my targets are.

Oh well, it appears nothing has changed.

I scratch what I assume is a Griffin named Griff behind the ears.  "You seem familiar.  Did you once avenge my death with a kamikaze dive through the bridge of a nefarious blimp?"

Griff does not answer and takes flight.  It is wonderful.

Everything looks like ants below.  Oh, wait - they are ants.  I appear to have some cake on my shoe.  "Gerroff!"

An amulet around Griff's neck lights up and a heads up display shows me a target below. "Handy!"

I light my first stick of dynamite and take a deep breath.

"Oh I was flying through the air one day..." 

BOOM

"In the very merry month of May- I mean March..."

BOOM

"They were taken by surprise."

BOOM

"By a girl with sparkly thighs"

BOOM

"Look at them all run away..."

BOOM

"I fly along so daintily.."

BOOM