Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 274081 views.
Randytb

Mar-16

We get back and darling Opel has hot tea and coffee and a snack so we can unwind.

Both Angel and Pup are pumped the adrenaline sky high.

I look around and see Jen is still out ,,, just then we hear a muffled BOOM , yep she still doing her thing

Angel your face is glowing and I am so proud of you and you Pup job well done on her training but she still has more to learn and that is up to you.

I call Opel ,,,, you hiding PTG ?? she winks naw he be taking a cat nap over there on da couch,

Seems he ran into me frying pan going out da back door hehehe.

Da bump not so big but the headache now dat be a different horse of an otter color hehehe.

You all relax now supper in 2 hours

Now back to you Pup I know you thought it was real but that is what that fog does we are lucky you only got a bit of it  from what the Golden Queen told me it can drive you totally insane but she told me what to use against it

I will make up some necklaces before supper and when we go out you must wear them.

Let me explain Pup about the White Orge he was the head honcho around here doing what he wanted when ever he wanted and just for fun he would behead one of his cronies and feed his hounds just to watch them fight over the body.

Sick sick .

That all changed during the last huge battle were the War Lords the dark magic decided they would rule and used the army's to do there battles they were all mutated into what you see today all muscle no brains all except The White Org who when he lost the battle with Dragons the good people of MC Land and  our troops that ended up in this land and the battle 

He was punished severally in front of all the War lords and was banished into a swamp land barren of any normal life as we know it.

We never thought we would see him again but he has risen and the War Lords made him a deal finish the job and he would be rewarded  but Pup he is so crazy so filled with hate and revenge to get his prize (((( ME)))) that he will not listen he will do what ever it takes to get me and clear this land of every living creature and human  

This is why he is so dangerous and why he will sit back give orders until the time is right to attack and it will then be HIM AGAINST ME

Pup you and Angel have to work really hard and Pup learn how to use your connection to Snow as I do with Frost ,, Brulle and Jewel.

Okay I have a few thungs to check on you two go clean up for supper.

MrsFletcher

Mar-22

"Wow Angel!"  Did ya get that?  grin  We're getting Specially made Necklaces now....(If you could literally see Pup and Angel for real now dear Friends you'd see them "beaming brightly" from ear to ear!  heart_eyes)   Hey Angel, I can't seem to get over seeing you with those Amazing "Owl Eyes"......Huuuuuum....Think you and I should ask Captain Randy and Charlie about  getting an Owl Companion for you?.....Oh boy!....Angel, I didn't even ask...... do you even want a "Special Warrior Companion"?  Sorry about that....sweat..... Guess I did it again...Sigh...that Pup thingy that Captain Randy always cautioning me about....Look over there Angel!  I do believe those "Tweetie Birds" that were circling PTG's Noggin..(after His meeting with his into Opals Mighty Frying Pan dear Friends...hee, hee, hee!) have finally departed and He's rousing that "Famous Castle Sweeper" body off of the Tea Room Parlors Couch.....Should we go and inform....Nope...won't have too cause here He comes now......     

Randytb

Mar-22

I look up from my note book and see it is almost dark,,

Holycraponacracker I better jump in the shower and get to the Tea Room Opel would bonk me silly with her mighty rolling pin or heaven help my head if it get the mighty frying pan.

I look back at my notes and yep that is it as I put the final touches to Pup and Angel's necklaces

They look so pretty yet pack a lot of power for the wearer ,

Humm I should check my notes on how to make for males PTG sure could use one.

I stop by the critters yard and give hugs and treats to Blossom Cheery Stump and Fang who are playing solider in the mud.

You two better clean up before Charlie sees ya you know how she is about her place being kept clean .

I see the boys filling up some carts with Rune Stones I yell over okay enough for tonight supper time go clean up and see you later in The Tea Room.

As I enter The Tea Room I see poor PTG holding his head and moaning ,, looks a tad wobbly and his hand does not cover that rather nasty looking bump on his forehead.

Man it smells so good wonder what Miss Katt and Opel has made us tonight.

• Edited March 22, 2020 1:00 pm  by  Randytb
SharpEye1

Mar-22

Ah, Pup....sorry, my mind has been all over the place lately!  I'd love a special warrior companion and the snowy owl is perfect!  Thank you for thinking of me.  I'm sure Cap. Randy won't mind.  I think I'll call him Winky!! heart_eyes

Randytb

Mar-24

As I was reading my notes and not liking what I was remembering I over hear Pup and Angel talking about pets.

Oh lord what are those two up to??

Ahum you two come here please.

What is this about pets??

Pup all excited and tells me about her idea of getting a Snow Owl from The Northern Shore and he/she becoming Angels warrior pet.

I see,, and just how do you intend on doing this?

How are going to get there ,,walk?? because I am NOT giving you permission to go

Seeing we are in the middle of plans for what is about to hit us you missy want to sounder over to a place we know very little about and walk away with one of there pets?

Pup stutters and looks like she is about to cry ... tsk tsk not good to show weakness even if is just here.

I look at Angel .... and you what are you thinking??

I was sorry I said that so harshly but you have to understand I can not have you two wandering all over Hell and back.

Hang on a sec as a memory takes shape in my head,

If you promise me to stay here and watch out for any danger seeing Jenny is still out blowing up God knows what and PTG is well you know what... I have an idea but it calls for me to go to the main camp and speak to our Golden Queen ,, this will also give me time to ask her some very important question that I need answers to.

They both say at the same time I promise<<<>>>>> okay here I write an order ,,,

Pup you and Angel will do paremitter  patrols my boys and the villagers will keep an eye out on the ground... Brulle and Jewel will cover the outer areas.

Okay now I can trust you two??

You have Penny ,Opel and Charlie as back up.

I call Frost ** Brave One = open field **

**** RIDER****

I head out thinking I hope I have not made a mistake here but this is a good test for Pup and Angel and I am only a hop skip and jump away.

I get to the open field and Frost and I head back to the main camp.

SharpEye1

Mar-24

At first, I was so mad I could spit!  Who'd have thought the Cap would say no to me having a Special Warrior pet?!  I never really thought about a pet before, but now that I was getting one, my disappointment is HUGE!

But, as always, Cap is right.  It really is not the time to be getting a pet....no time for bonding or training, with this epic battle at the forefront of everything going on right now.

So, Pup and I agree to doing the perimeter patrols until he gets back from the main camp.  First, I want to check on PTG to see how he's doing, now that he's conscious again.  He tells me he's very upset because somehow, during all the rucus he has been through recently, he can't seem to come up with creative ideas on how to thwart the enemy, so he's questioning his ability to remain Cap's 2nd in Command whenever Cap is away.....uh, like now!?  Wow!  That's a bombshell I don't know how to process......Oh, Cap, what do we do now??????  Hopefully, he heard me on his amulet and can add that to his questions for the Golden Queen.......

MrsFletcher

Mar-25

Angel!  Watch out cause here comes Opel and She looks as mad as a "Fussy Big Old Red Hen" about something and a Shes totting her "Frying Pan"  right along with her too!!!   "It's time for you to "Skedaddle" your tall lanky carcass PTG  right out of this here Tea Room Parlor!!!  Iff'un you don't do it this very minute I am going to turn you into a "Wizard floor Lamp" and your broom into a million teeny tiny "Match sticks" ya hearing me clearly PTG???  rage    No' no Opel!  Please don't do this cause Angel and I have a plan don't we!....(Oh My! dear Friends Look at that.... poor PTG  has done "swooned away cause of Opals threats....now what's to be done about this predicament?!)  "We do have a plan Pup?"...unamused..."What about Captain Randy's Assignment Pup?"...Angel....We can't just leave poor PTG here to be turned into no Floor Lamp...So we will just hide him in my rooms and assign Grumpy Owl and Wise Raven to watch after Him cause you know how they love and adore PTG and maybe they can help him gain his senses back some how ya think Angel....smirk..."So dear Friends, just before their departure...our two delightful "Dragon Worriers" can be seen dragging a long  and very tall PTG trough the Tea Rooms corridors, ....Bonk!..... Sorry PTG, didn't see that chair there....Bonk!....Didn't see that table either did you Angel?  At long last they arrive and deposit PTG with Owl and Raven before hastily flying away on Snow to complete the Impotant Mission for Captain Randy......  

MrsFletcher

Mar-26

Well Partner and Fellow Dragon Warrior Angel, we've just completed our Captain Randy "Paremitter" Mission so it's back to the Tea Room we are a heading right Snow?!  Is that your stomach I hear rumbling an growling behind us Angel or is the Putt, putt fallowing somewhere close by??  wink  Since the Putt's been under wraps somewhere in Captain Randy's Digs this past year or so...sigh...it's gotta be that empty stomach of yours Angel crying out for some of Opals hot soup and fresh baked bread  right?  Meet me there and save us a table close to the Fireplace Angel OK?   yum  I'll head on back to my rooms and see how Grumpy Owl and Wise Raven are doing with PTG......What!!!....What!!!!   angry   "How in the Blue Blazes did you Miss place PTG!!!  Your both saying, "He was there one millow  second and gone the next???"   NO, No, No!!!  scream  This just can't be happening cause Captain Randy will have my "Hide" if anything happens to PTG!!!!   Gotta fined Him...Just gotta find Him that's all we have to do....right????   Oh Angel!!! ........ 

Randytb

Apr-2

The Golden Queen and I are so engrossed in our talk that I did not hear my Amulet.

I keep hearing a buzzing then a panic voice of Pup ,,, I look red faces at my Queen ad she nods for me to listen.

I hear Captain Randy will have my hide if any thing happens to PTG.

My face turns from red to mauve from anger  I grab my Amulet and turn it up full blast<<<

@#$%^&()__)()&^%$$#$%^&^(()()__+___)(*&^%$#$#$%%^^&&(()_)(&*^%$## WHAT IS GOING ON THERE PUP??

WHAT ABOUT PTG????

DO NOT TELL ME YOU LOST HIM THAT YOU JUST LET HIM WONDER OFF???

The Queen interrupts me **Warrior** calm down and listen to me.... I bow before her my deepest apologies mu Queen for speaking so.

I have heard worse my loyal one ... I have know of this and have seen what it can do The Lords of the underworld and there dark magic have some how  used there dark powers and are trying to control PTG'S mind.

He wondered off and was in an area he never knew and that is when they picked up on his Ora they are now trying to get total control but seeing he is in the protected cover of your area they need him outside  so my brave one take this and hurry back and get him to drink it all it is a very very old Dragon potion.

This will put him in a suspended state until he can *in his mind * over come the spell on him or you find The Dark Mage who cast it and to break it.

Once you have done that return here I have a lot to tell and show you .

Hurry brave one.

I run to Frost and in no time I barge into the Tea Room almost breaking the door and scaring everyone with in.

I look for Pup then Angel .... BOTH OF YOU HERE NOW BEFORE I EXPLODE.

CHARLIE I NEED YOU HERE AS WELL AND BRING YOUR TRACKERS.

This

• Edited April 2, 2020 2:16 pm  by  Randytb
SharpEye1

Apr-2

Ok, calm down Pup.  I think I know where PTG might be.  I send Pup off to let Miss Opel and Miss Katt know we're hungry and looking for a good meal, then I slip through the aperture and, as I suspected, there is PTG, seated in front of Grim's computer monitor.  "What are you doing"?  PTG says he's trying to research Grim's files to see if he can find anything that would explain what's been happening to him.

Just then I hear a loud bang and Cap's booming voice.....it does travel far when he's that upset!  PTG and I see the look on Cap's face from the monitor after we switched it to the Tea Room view as soon as we heard all the commotion.  C'mon PTG, we need to get to the Tea Room STAT!

Okay, Cap, I'm here and I have PTG with me!  Just then, Miss Opel and Miss Katt, also hearing all the commotion, brought out a big tureen of soup, with lots of bread and butter for everyone.  They hoped everyone would eat first so it would give Cap time to calm down a bit, seeing as Angel found PTG and brought him with her.........

• Edited April 2, 2020 3:18 pm  by  SharpEye1