Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 274688 views.
SharpEye1

Mar-22

Ah, Pup....sorry, my mind has been all over the place lately!  I'd love a special warrior companion and the snowy owl is perfect!  Thank you for thinking of me.  I'm sure Cap. Randy won't mind.  I think I'll call him Winky!! heart_eyes

Randytb

Mar-24

As I was reading my notes and not liking what I was remembering I over hear Pup and Angel talking about pets.

Oh lord what are those two up to??

Ahum you two come here please.

What is this about pets??

Pup all excited and tells me about her idea of getting a Snow Owl from The Northern Shore and he/she becoming Angels warrior pet.

I see,, and just how do you intend on doing this?

How are going to get there ,,walk?? because I am NOT giving you permission to go

Seeing we are in the middle of plans for what is about to hit us you missy want to sounder over to a place we know very little about and walk away with one of there pets?

Pup stutters and looks like she is about to cry ... tsk tsk not good to show weakness even if is just here.

I look at Angel .... and you what are you thinking??

I was sorry I said that so harshly but you have to understand I can not have you two wandering all over Hell and back.

Hang on a sec as a memory takes shape in my head,

If you promise me to stay here and watch out for any danger seeing Jenny is still out blowing up God knows what and PTG is well you know what... I have an idea but it calls for me to go to the main camp and speak to our Golden Queen ,, this will also give me time to ask her some very important question that I need answers to.

They both say at the same time I promise<<<>>>>> okay here I write an order ,,,

Pup you and Angel will do paremitter  patrols my boys and the villagers will keep an eye out on the ground... Brulle and Jewel will cover the outer areas.

Okay now I can trust you two??

You have Penny ,Opel and Charlie as back up.

I call Frost ** Brave One = open field **

**** RIDER****

I head out thinking I hope I have not made a mistake here but this is a good test for Pup and Angel and I am only a hop skip and jump away.

I get to the open field and Frost and I head back to the main camp.

SharpEye1

Mar-24

At first, I was so mad I could spit!  Who'd have thought the Cap would say no to me having a Special Warrior pet?!  I never really thought about a pet before, but now that I was getting one, my disappointment is HUGE!

But, as always, Cap is right.  It really is not the time to be getting a pet....no time for bonding or training, with this epic battle at the forefront of everything going on right now.

So, Pup and I agree to doing the perimeter patrols until he gets back from the main camp.  First, I want to check on PTG to see how he's doing, now that he's conscious again.  He tells me he's very upset because somehow, during all the rucus he has been through recently, he can't seem to come up with creative ideas on how to thwart the enemy, so he's questioning his ability to remain Cap's 2nd in Command whenever Cap is away.....uh, like now!?  Wow!  That's a bombshell I don't know how to process......Oh, Cap, what do we do now??????  Hopefully, he heard me on his amulet and can add that to his questions for the Golden Queen.......

MrsFletcher

Mar-25

Angel!  Watch out cause here comes Opel and She looks as mad as a "Fussy Big Old Red Hen" about something and a Shes totting her "Frying Pan"  right along with her too!!!   "It's time for you to "Skedaddle" your tall lanky carcass PTG  right out of this here Tea Room Parlor!!!  Iff'un you don't do it this very minute I am going to turn you into a "Wizard floor Lamp" and your broom into a million teeny tiny "Match sticks" ya hearing me clearly PTG???  rage    No' no Opel!  Please don't do this cause Angel and I have a plan don't we!....(Oh My! dear Friends Look at that.... poor PTG  has done "swooned away cause of Opals threats....now what's to be done about this predicament?!)  "We do have a plan Pup?"...unamused..."What about Captain Randy's Assignment Pup?"...Angel....We can't just leave poor PTG here to be turned into no Floor Lamp...So we will just hide him in my rooms and assign Grumpy Owl and Wise Raven to watch after Him cause you know how they love and adore PTG and maybe they can help him gain his senses back some how ya think Angel....smirk..."So dear Friends, just before their departure...our two delightful "Dragon Worriers" can be seen dragging a long  and very tall PTG trough the Tea Rooms corridors, ....Bonk!..... Sorry PTG, didn't see that chair there....Bonk!....Didn't see that table either did you Angel?  At long last they arrive and deposit PTG with Owl and Raven before hastily flying away on Snow to complete the Impotant Mission for Captain Randy......  

MrsFletcher

Mar-26

Well Partner and Fellow Dragon Warrior Angel, we've just completed our Captain Randy "Paremitter" Mission so it's back to the Tea Room we are a heading right Snow?!  Is that your stomach I hear rumbling an growling behind us Angel or is the Putt, putt fallowing somewhere close by??  wink  Since the Putt's been under wraps somewhere in Captain Randy's Digs this past year or so...sigh...it's gotta be that empty stomach of yours Angel crying out for some of Opals hot soup and fresh baked bread  right?  Meet me there and save us a table close to the Fireplace Angel OK?   yum  I'll head on back to my rooms and see how Grumpy Owl and Wise Raven are doing with PTG......What!!!....What!!!!   angry   "How in the Blue Blazes did you Miss place PTG!!!  Your both saying, "He was there one millow  second and gone the next???"   NO, No, No!!!  scream  This just can't be happening cause Captain Randy will have my "Hide" if anything happens to PTG!!!!   Gotta fined Him...Just gotta find Him that's all we have to do....right????   Oh Angel!!! ........ 

Randytb

Apr-2

The Golden Queen and I are so engrossed in our talk that I did not hear my Amulet.

I keep hearing a buzzing then a panic voice of Pup ,,, I look red faces at my Queen ad she nods for me to listen.

I hear Captain Randy will have my hide if any thing happens to PTG.

My face turns from red to mauve from anger  I grab my Amulet and turn it up full blast<<<

@#$%^&()__)()&^%$$#$%^&^(()()__+___)(*&^%$#$#$%%^^&&(()_)(&*^%$## WHAT IS GOING ON THERE PUP??

WHAT ABOUT PTG????

DO NOT TELL ME YOU LOST HIM THAT YOU JUST LET HIM WONDER OFF???

The Queen interrupts me **Warrior** calm down and listen to me.... I bow before her my deepest apologies mu Queen for speaking so.

I have heard worse my loyal one ... I have know of this and have seen what it can do The Lords of the underworld and there dark magic have some how  used there dark powers and are trying to control PTG'S mind.

He wondered off and was in an area he never knew and that is when they picked up on his Ora they are now trying to get total control but seeing he is in the protected cover of your area they need him outside  so my brave one take this and hurry back and get him to drink it all it is a very very old Dragon potion.

This will put him in a suspended state until he can *in his mind * over come the spell on him or you find The Dark Mage who cast it and to break it.

Once you have done that return here I have a lot to tell and show you .

Hurry brave one.

I run to Frost and in no time I barge into the Tea Room almost breaking the door and scaring everyone with in.

I look for Pup then Angel .... BOTH OF YOU HERE NOW BEFORE I EXPLODE.

CHARLIE I NEED YOU HERE AS WELL AND BRING YOUR TRACKERS.

This

• Edited April 2, 2020 2:16 pm  by  Randytb
SharpEye1

Apr-2

Ok, calm down Pup.  I think I know where PTG might be.  I send Pup off to let Miss Opel and Miss Katt know we're hungry and looking for a good meal, then I slip through the aperture and, as I suspected, there is PTG, seated in front of Grim's computer monitor.  "What are you doing"?  PTG says he's trying to research Grim's files to see if he can find anything that would explain what's been happening to him.

Just then I hear a loud bang and Cap's booming voice.....it does travel far when he's that upset!  PTG and I see the look on Cap's face from the monitor after we switched it to the Tea Room view as soon as we heard all the commotion.  C'mon PTG, we need to get to the Tea Room STAT!

Okay, Cap, I'm here and I have PTG with me!  Just then, Miss Opel and Miss Katt, also hearing all the commotion, brought out a big tureen of soup, with lots of bread and butter for everyone.  They hoped everyone would eat first so it would give Cap time to calm down a bit, seeing as Angel found PTG and brought him with her.........

• Edited April 2, 2020 3:18 pm  by  SharpEye1

I OPEN MY AMULET TO CAP,  HOLD YOUR BRITCHES CAP, I'LL BE THERE IN A FEW,  HAVE TO CALL IN NOSE, AND SNOOP.  THEY ARE OUT CHECKING TO SEE IF WE HAVE INTRUDERS.  SUGAR IS HUNTING,  WILL BE THERE SOON AS I CAN.  

SUGAR RETURNED AND PROCEEDED TO CLEAN HERSELF.  I ASKED IF THE HUNT WAS GOOD,  YES, SHE REPLIED, 

I THEN TOLD HER WE WERE COMMANDED TO COME TO THE TEA ROOM.  SHE STOOD STRETCHED AND SAID OK!

NOSE AND GHOST PUP CAME IN AND REPORTED ALL WAS QUIET,  TOO QUIET GHOST PUP CHIMED IN.  THEN WE HAD BETTER GET TO THE TEA ROOM.  

DRINK FIRST THEY BOTH REPLIED,  FINE BUT HURRY,  I AM SURE OPAL AND KATT WILL HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU TO EAT.  AT THE MENTION OF FOOD HONEY FIRE WOKE AND SKRILLED HER HUNGER.  YOU TO I REPLIED.

SHE SETTLED A LITTLE AND AS SOON AS THE BOY'S RETURNED I GATHERED MY BAG AND WE WENT TO THE TEA ROOM.

INTERRING FROM THE KITCHEN I STOPPED AT MY CHAIR IN THE CORNER AND LEFT THE BOWL OF RAW MEAT FOR HONEY AND AND WENT TO CAP.

WE ARE HERE, I BROUGHT NOSE, AND GHOST PUP.  AND IF YOU NEED BACKUP SPICE IS WILLING TO GO WITH YOU OR ARE YOU TAKING THE DIRE'S.   THEN SEEING THAT HE WAS WELL INTO HIS FOOD RETURNED TO MY CHAIR TO WAIT ON THE CAP TO FINISH AND FEED HONEY SHE WAS NO LONGER A HATCHLING BUT STILL ATE LIKE ONE THE GREEDY LITTLE THING.  

Randytb

Apr-3

Ready to pull my hair out strand by strand then exp[ode .

I was wearing a hole in the floor oacing back and forth when I hear okay Cap calm down I found our wondering door knob as you call him.

I turn around and glare if looks could kill PTG would be worm meat,

I took a deep breath to calm down if not DO DO would really hit the fan.

Okay Mister know it all soon to be striped of your badge and title of my number two  speak up and it better be good.

Angel jumped in come on Cap look at him he is not himself and I found him in Grim's old control room staring at the monitors and brought him right here.

Well that saved his butt FOR NOW good thing you found him I really did not want to send Charlies trackers out and take them away from there patrols and as I heard Nose and Ghost Pup tell Charlie all looks good but it is to quite and that is something to worry about .

Angel sit on PTG if you have to and DO NOT let him move a muscle ,, Angel looks at me like I lost all me dust bunnies and they took my grey natter with them.

UM Cap I am NOT even 100 pounds soaking wet and next to PTG at 6ft 1 and lord knows how many pounds eating all that cake I am to DO WHAT oh I know go flying on my rump if he gets up yep sure thing Cap right away I am on it  and snarls at me.

I go to Charlie thanks for getting here so fast with the gang but as you see we found him so you eat and feed your gang and get Nose to smell PTG and get him to tell you if PTG wandered further than the control room  then get some sleep but have your night trackers on high alert.

I return to PTG and Angel and no she is not sitting on his lap but talking softly to him... he seems very relaxed and soothed by her voice *** the wonders women can do to a guy *****

Angel lets get him to his room he has to drink this all,,

PTG follows Angel like a lill puppy and right into his room,,, she gets him to sit on his bed then says here PTG drink this all for me it will help calm you

She holds the cup and he downs it all *** wow that was easy***

PTG is about to fall face first on the floor but I grab his shoulders and Angels grabs his feet and OVERRRRR he goes out like a light.

I explain every thing to Angel and say we need not worry about him now and I will have the boys take turns 24/7 to make sure he is safe.

Lets go eat now and I will tell you what is next I do not have a good feeling .

JUST LIKE A MAN,  HOLLERING BEFORE HE IS HURT.  I LOOK AND NOSE ENJOYING HIS MEATY BONE, AND GHOST PUP TRYING VERY HARD TO JUST SMELL IT.  POOR GUY,  I KNOW HE REMEMBERS WHAT IT WAS LIKE ONCE.  NOSE SEEMS TO HAVE WORRIED ALL THE MEAT FROM THE BONE.  AND LOOKS UP,  AND QUESTIONS IF HE CAN KEEP THE BONE.  OF COURSE YOU CAN BUT NOW YOU AND PUP NEED TO GO BACK ON PATROL.  BEFORE YOU GO CAP WANT TO KNOW IF PTG HAS BEEN ANYWHERE BESIDES THE PLACE THAT SMELLS STRONGLY OF RABBIT. NOSE CHECKS HIM OVER,  A LITTLE CONFUSED.  HE HAS AN OLD SMELL OF SOMETHING STRANGE.  IT IS FAINT.  MOSTLY HE SMELLS OF RABBIT.   YUM!!!! NOSE TELLS CAP.   I WILL KEEP YOUR BONE FOR YOU I TELL HIM.  OFF HE AND GHOST PUP GO.

I OPEN MY AMULET TO THE ZOO,  WHO, INK, SNOOP, INDIGO, AND SONAR, OFF TO PATROL,  WITH NOSE AND GHOST PUP.  YOU ON THE GROUND CHECK EVERY BUILDING AND EVERY HOLE.  IN THE AIR, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR ANYTHING UNUSUAL,  NOSE SAYS IT IS TOO QUIET.

AFTER SENDING OUT MY PATROLS I WATCH AS CAP AND ANGEL TAKE PTG TO HIS ROOM.  

RETURN HONEY FIRE'S BOWL TO THE KITCHEN AND RETURN WITH HOT SOUP AND BUTTERED BREAD.  I KNOW THERE WILL BE FRESH COFFEE WHEN I FINISH AND A BASKET OF TREATS FOR THOSE IN THE ZOO AND A THERMOS OF COFFEE FOR ME.

I OPEN MY AMULET TO DINKY AND SMIDGE,  IF YOU BOY WANT TO YOU CAN SLEEP IN THE BARN LOFT TILL WHATEVER TROUBLE THAT IS COMING IS OVER.  LESS CHANCE OF GETTING CAUGHT IN A FIGHT YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR.   WELL THEY HAVE BEEN ASKED NOW WE WILL SEE IF THEY COME IN.  GNOMES HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS ON SAFETY. 

I GO THROUGH THE BARN, KENNEL, AND CATTERY,  CHECKING ON FOOD AND WATER DISHES, TROUGHS AND BUCKETS.  GIVING OUT THE TREATS FROM THE KITCHEN.  ALL IS WELL IN THE ENCLOSURE FOR NOW.

I GO AND CHECK ON BLOSSOM, CHERRY, STUMP AND FANG.  MAKE SURE THEY HAVE FOOD AND WATER ENOUGH FOR THE NIGHT.  GIVE EACH A GOOD SCRATCH AND TELL THEM THE CAP WILL COME WHEN HE CAN.

GOLDIE AND DOOGIE ARE BEDDING DOWN WHEN I RETURN THEY ARE STILL INSEPARABLE .   DOGGIE IS SO PLUMP AND SLEEK NOW YOU WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE HE AS THE POOR CREATURE CAP HAD BROUGHT IN LAST YEAR.  

I SIT ENJOY THE SOUNDS OF EVERYTHING BEDDING DOWN FOR THE NIGHT.  HAVE MY COFFEE, AND ABSENTLY SCRATCH SUGAR AND SPICE.

IT IS NOW QUIET IN THE BARN.  I OPEN MY BAG, AND COAX IT'S INHABITANTS OUT,  I DO THIS AS OFTEN AS I CAN.  PRECIOUS IS NOW GETTING BRAVER THE OTHERS TINY AND  PRICKLES ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST OUT.

I SIT AND WATCH THEM PLAY AND CHASE EACH OTHER,  PRECIOUS IF HE GETS FRIGHTENED USED TO RUN BACK INTO THE BAG.  NO I CLOSE IT,  NOW HE WILL HIDE BETWEEN THE PAWS OF SUGAR OR SPICE.  

THEN WILL COME BACK OUT TO PLAY BEFORE HE WOULD STAY IN THE BAG.

THEY PLAY CHASE AND HIDE AND SEEK,  ANIMAL STYLE.  WHEN WORN OUT THE COME AND ASK ME TO LET THEM BACK INTO THE BAG.  I KNOW IT WILL BE NIGHT, NIGHT WITHIN MOMENTS OF THEIR RETURN. 

I THEN GATHER MY BAG.  THE THERMOS AND CUP, INTO A BASKET AND RETURN TO THE TEA ROOM.