Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 293247 views.
Randytb

May-2

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SNORT SNORT ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

???????????????????????? WHO DAT????ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ANGEL ??? PUP??? OPEL??? ZZZZZZZZ SNORT DO I SMELLL WABIT???

SharpEye1

May-4

I KEPT TURNING THE KNOB ONE TURN, LIKE CAP SAID.  MISS OPEL CAME IN WITH A PLATE FOR CAP BUT I TOLD HER HE MUST BE DREAMIN' UP A STORM CUZ HE KEEPS MUMBLING IN HIS SLEEP.  NOT SURE WHAT'S IN THAT POTION BUT IT SURE HAS HIM GOIN' LOL

MISS OPEL SAID THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND SHE'D SIT WITH CAP A WHILE, AFTER WAKING HIM AND GETTING HIM TO EAT HIS SUPPER, THEN BACK TO THE STRETCHING CONTRAPTION.

I GO OFF IN SEARCH OF PUP, WHO I KNOW MUST BE FEELING AS BADLY AS I DO ABOUT A PRANK GONE SO WRONG, TO LET HER KNOW HOW CAP IS COMING ALONG!

MrsFletcher

May-5

Angel, do ya see how his Eyes keeps twitching and He keeps mumbling something about smelling "Wabits?"  smile   Surely He's not dreaming about the Special Rooms Past and still very "Special Comrades"......Hummmmm......Captain Randy....Oh, Captain Randy....is Grim and Miss Roo in there with you also....???   grin   How about PTG Captain Randy....We really better start looking for Him once more now that Summer is rapidly coming to the Castle and who knows what Adventures are in store for us.....Sigh....unamused....Miss Opal...could you and Miss Katt please watch over the Captain while Angel and I go and change our own duds then find Snow and Frost too to be certain they are well fed and comfortable also.  Afterward, We will be back quicker then a "Bunny Wabit" can Hoppity Hop right Angel?!!!   blush

Randytb

May-5

ARG MUMMBLE SNORT ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WABBIT?? MO CAN NOT BE ..

GRIM YA THERE OR ARE YA STILL HIDING  OH NO ORGES RUN GET BEHIND ME AS I LASH OUT WITH MY SAI HUM SEEMS MORE LIKE A FEATHER THEN MY SAI DUCKKKKKKKKKKKK INCOMINGGGGGGGGGGGG

MOAN GROAN AS I FIGHT WHAT IS HOLDING ME DOWN.

GOTTA SAVE GRIM AND ROO ROO.

WHERE IS SNOW AND FROST ?? WHERE IS SMOKE SHEBA THE PUPS??

WHERE IS MY ELLE  MY BLOSSOM CHERRY FANG AND STUMP.. WELL HELLO THERE LILL ONE YOU ARE SO DARN CUTE WHERE DID YOU COME FROM AND WHAT A CUTE HAT YOU HAVE THERE YOU ARE SMALL FOR A PEKINESE SO YOU MUST BE A LILL GIRL,

WHAT YOU WANT ME TO FOLLOW YOU?

OKAY YOU LEAD THE WAY I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Randytb

May-16

Yawn stretch owie wth??

Umm why can I not move I gota go BAD

Teeth are floating and singing anchors away.

I try to get up but no go seems I am tied down ????

The dust bunnies waken and I remember Ada helping me into bed and fixing the rake *** The Mid Evil Torture Tool **** it is where I got the idea to stretch out my back when t pops out,

Then it hits me my back did not JUST POP OUT   #$%^&()_)(&^%$# PUP ADA AND SNOW are in deep doo doo but I have to whizz first no I have to get up first $%^&*()(*&^% can't move my arms to reach the break on the wheel so I can get up.

ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SOMEONE GET IN HERE AND LET ME UP

OMG bladder hang on

@#$%^&*()(*&^&%$##$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@@#$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*(

SharpEye1

May-16

UH OH!  I HEAR CAP YELLING TO COME GET HIM SO I HIGHTAIL IT TO HIS ROOM!  HE SAYS HE'S GOTTA GO BAD AND TO GET HIM OUT OF THE STRETCHER, SO I RELEASE THE BRAKE ON THE WHEEL AND UNTIE HIM.  HE TAKES OFF RUNNING FOR THE LOO.....I GUESS THAT STRETCHER WORKED.......LOL

Randytb

May-17

AS SOON AS MY FEET WERE FREE I JUMPED OUT OF THE BED ALMOST KNOCKING ANGEL INTO THE WALL.

I RAN AS  FAST AS I COULD PRAYING BLADDER DO NOT FAIL ME NOW.

STOOPED DEAD IN MY TRACKS AND SAID HOLY CRAPONACRACKER YOU ARE ONE VERY STUPID IDJIT... YOU HAVE A FULLY OPERATIONAL BATHROOM N YOUR COTTAGE SO WHY THE RUSH TO THE TEA ROOM???

A PAIN HIT MY BLADDER AND BUCKLED MY KNEES I ALMOST KISSED THE DIRT.

I LOOKED TOWARDS THE TEA ROOM AND THOUGHT THERE IS NO WAY I CAN MAKE IT THERE NOR BACK TO MY COTTAGE AS I STOOD THERE FAMILY JEWELS HELD TIGHT LEGS CROSSED AND DOING A JIG.

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO WHERE TO MORE LIKE IT.

I TURN AND RAN TO THE NEAREST BRUSH ZIPPER HALF WAY DOWN AND IT STICKS ON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

COME ON YOU HAVE TO WORK I CAN NOT CUT YOU OPEN SEEING I HAVE ON MY SPECIAL INDESTRUCTIBLE PANTS GIVEN TO ME BY PTG'S FAIRY GODMOTHER.

IT FINALLY OPENS AND OMG THE RELIEF

THANK GOD THIS BUSH IS HIGH ENOUGH TO HIDE ME,,,

??????? HOW MUCH CAN ONE BLADDER HOLD?????

I AM DRENCHED IN SWEAT AND LEGS FEEL LIKE A WET NOODLE BUT MADE IT.

I LOOK AROUND TO SEE NO ONE IS NEAR SO I PULL MYSELF TOGETHER AND SLOWLY WALK BACK TO MY COTTAGE TO CHANGE MY SHIRT AND THINK ABOUT A FITTING PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE THREE HOOLIGANS

I WILL GO  TAD EASIER ON ANGEL SHE DID UNTIE ME BEFORE IT WAS TO LATE BUT MAN THAT WAS CUTTING IT SHORT.

I AM GOING TO HAVE FIGURE OUT A SAFETY SWITCH TO UNLOCK THAT WHEEL/

AFTER I CLEAN UP AND CHANGE MY SHIRT I CALL ON THE AMULET

PUP  ANGEL AND SNOW OPEN FIELD 5 MINUTES

SharpEye1

May-18

OH DEAR!  WHAT NOW, I WONDER.....I GO FIND PUP SO WE CAN GET SNOW AND MEET CAP IN THE FIELD.  ARE WE GOING TO DO MORE DRILLS BEFORE THE BIG BATTLE THAT'S SURELY RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER?!  OOOH, THAT'LL BE FUN, RIGHT PUP?

I'M NOT SO SURE, ANGEL....BY THE SOUND OF CAP'S VOICE, IT'S MORE LIKELY WE'RE ABOUT TO GET OUR PUNISHMENT FOR OUR PRANK GONE WRONG.  BUT, PUP, IT WASN'T LIKE IT WAS ON PURPOSE.....IT HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT!  DO YOU THINK CAP WILL UNDERSTAND THAT AND GO EASY ON US????????????????

WE'LL SEE, ANGEL, NOW LET'S GO BEFORE WE MAKE IT WORSE BY BEING LATE.......................

MrsFletcher

May-21

"Boy oh boy Angel!"....Sure don't know how things could get any worse with our Captain Randy...unamused....Hummmm.....Sigh...."Wait a second here!"  smile  "I think I just might have a solution to what may be ailing our Glorious Leader!"   Angel...when was the last time Captain Randy took a well deserved "Vacation" and just relaxed for a week or two?  "That's what I thought too!"  A loooonnnggg time ago right?!!!  Well the Jacob Family has been requesting that we all get together at their Farm for a week or two doesn't that sound like a perfect idea??  grin  Maybe some of our other friends like PTG, Roo, and Welsh Rabbit would like to join us also....hint, hint...blush...Opal and Miss Katt already said that they would love to go on ahead of us in order to prepare the goodies and swap favorite recipes too.   And Salty said that He and some of the other Castle inhabitants would take over the keeping of the Tea Room while we are resting at the Jacobs Farm.   "Come on Angel, lets put this idea to Captain Randy OK?"

MrsFletcher

May-26

As we enter this Scene dear Friends we will find Angel and Pup sipping their cold lemonades and just relaxing....grin....."Isn't this the life of leisure and tranquility Angel that we have been lacking for such an awfully long time?"   relieved  "Yup...it certainly is that Pup...What say you we had on back to the Kitchen for some of Opals d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s lip smacking..."BANG!...BANG!...BOOM!"  scream  "What the heck was that Pup?"   "That?"  pensive  Why that's just the Captain giving Jacob's Young'uns  rides on the Old Putt, Putt that's all...Boy does that ever bring back Memories of the first time Captain Randy ever placed me in back of Him then yelled......"Hang on tight Kid cause it might be a bumpy one and your Granny Fletcher would have my guts for garters if I should lose you along the way!!"   All I can say Angel is that I fell in love with that old bucket of nuts and bolts Putt, Putt that very day as we sped along the Castles roads and trails.....yelling....WHEEEEEeeeeeee all the way!!  blush  It still amazes me that Captain Randy didn't become deaf that day....