Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 295777 views.
InModeration

2/8/20

Hello, all.

I haven't been playing for a while, but started way back when they didnt even have the mystery chamber in an update yet ... Long time ago. As my name suggests, I only play in moderation, as I have found I tend to get addicted and it affects my health. Some of you may remember me -- I played under both In Moderation and Dyka Lyandra.

BigFish was kind enough to tie my old game progress to a new code, but I lost all the friends and high scores I used to play against. I will gift when on, and try to leave a note when going to be gone for a while.

My new code is 850858.

katiek2

2/8/20

Ah, I recognize the name.  Thanks a lot, Tess.

Karatopa

2/12/20

Hi Katiek2 

This person  is one of my friends her name is Ronda she often passes messages to someone she knows maybe her sister I found it very confusing the type of egg changes too 

karatopa

• Edited February 13, 2020 6:55 pm  by  Karatopa
katiek2

2/13/20

Thank you, Karatopa.  I'll send her a welcome gift.  Not quite sure how she got on my list since I didn't send her an invite, but she is more than welcome if she wishes to stay and play with me and my friends.

katiek

Karatopa

2/13/20

Hi  i am a infrequent visitor to these forums. I always get lost but my friend Dhyani has told me I should not have given her full number out and so I apologise for that. is there a way to take the number back if you let me know how I will do it 

thanks karatopa

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

2/13/20

Just go to your original post, hit the reply button and you will see the options to either Edit or Delete.  Click on the Edit and your message will come up and you can the make any edits that you need to, the hit Save Changes in the lower left corner.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

2/13/20

You're welcome, happy to help!!

THEdella

Feb-17

Sending you an invite

Msg 9.1046 deleted