Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 307808 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

2/13/20

You're welcome, happy to help!!

THEdella

2/17/20

Sending you an invite

Msg 9.1046 deleted
jbbp

2/21/20

Can you tell me if we still need Gold keys after done all rooms

Robert (amf368)

2/21/20

The developers do add new rooms. The last new room and scenes was the Anniversary  room. You do not have to keep Extra gold keys you can wait to earn them when a new room is added that needs to be opened. There are two achievements related to the keys. One for collecting keys and one for completing Tina's quests.

Msg 9.1049 deleted
GrannyBee

2/21/20

Hi, LisaRae,

I'll send you an invite from my newly created "baby game" (yes, I'm insane), Li'l B later this afternoon. :)

And since I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a separate request of my own here, I'll just piggyback on this  message to say that Li'l B could use a few friends to help her get started. She already has all of the Consortium members and both of Robert the Kind and Generous's castles as friends, but a few more would be welcome. ID is 852622.

Thanks all!

LisaRae (LisaRaeAu)

2/22/20

I just posted a reply to the opening post myself; don't know if that is how others requested help though. Thanks!

GrannyBee

2/22/20

LOL - that never even occurred to me - I kept looking for a way to create a new post within the thread - Duh! Thanks for the solution to my overthunk problem! :)

b