Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 369256 views.
StaceyG67

4/1/20

Hello,

I have played for years on my Ipad but decided to start a second game on my PC since I am temporarily laid off due to virus for however long this lasts and we are under a stay at home order.  I am looking for friends on my PC game.  I do play daily and and gift every day.  My ID is 856666.  Thanks 

Honeyphan

4/1/20

Hi Stacey- I just sent you an invite. :) 

~honey

I would be happy to invite you the next time I am in my game.  I am working from home.

I play as Ben.  

Honeyphan

4/2/20

Does anyone know a bbbb at level 56 (with a reindeer avatar)?

Marlo55

4/2/20

Hi Robert,

Really hope you are getting along ok, I've sent an invite to your 2 PC games, I am a long time player and have a lot of friends who are now not playing and I will need some new event rooms to visit. I don't expect any gifts, so don't feel obliged.

Many thanks,

Marlorelaxed

Marlo55

4/2/20

Hi THEdella,

I've sent you an invite to Eloise, I'm a long time player, Game name Marlo - no need to gift back and I'll try to help with the lower level game.

Cheers,

Marlo

GrannyBee

4/2/20

Hi, StaceyG67 - I'll send invites from Ms. B & Li'l B. Both gift alphabetically and Ms. B is currently on about a 4-to-5 day gifting cycle, Li'l B 2-to 3. :)

aomohm

4/2/20

with the new isolation now i would dearly like new friends, preferably dedicated players like me. my number is: 49 53 40 , as kooka