Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 340749 views.

I am not very high in level, but gift as I can, and try to run each event, as well as have my rooms set to help. You can add me, Alimae 477526 Just so you know, if I do not have anything that is being requested, then I do not gift. I try to hold onto extra eggs so that I can gift those as well, but like I said, I am not very high in levels. I'm only level 33. 

Bingo (manybears)

4/5/20

I will send you an invite.  Looks like you've been here for a while by how low your ID# is.

Bingo

Bingo (manybears)

4/5/20

Are you the Sue B. who is one of my friends?  I play as Bingo and the Sue B. I have, has had a red heart on it for some time.  If you play under another name/number, and want to still friend, my ID is 156841.

Msg 9.1121 deleted
Bingo (manybears)

4/6/20

Maybe they are running out of numbers and are reusing some of their old ones.  Anyway, welcome, glad to have you.

aomohm

4/8/20

hi all my friends,

my good computer crashed (ran/purchased "restoro" ,American phone number), after required reboot never gained light again. still totally dead, no access 495340. play in the moment on very old no good computer, but still ok for some games, had to download severely (before magic shards and "Trina"), who gives keys for rooms. hence no sr 4 yet, still "kooka2", new number 208697, on lower level

Honeyphan

4/8/20

Sorry to hear that happened to you! Will send an invite to the new game - should I delete the old? (or do you think you'll be able to get back into it??)

~honey

DragonflySuz

4/8/20

Hi!  I'm DragonflySuz (or just Suz) and new to the forum.  I was Suz57 on the Big Fish forums.

I'm looking for friends for both PC and Android platforms.  I welcome anyone at any level but expect you to at least be active during events.  Please note that any friends who consistently do not change their rooms for events will eventually be deleted.

PC:  code 470577 and current level 96.

Android:  code a1330207 and current level 8 but won't be there long.

Thank you. Stay healthy & safe.

Suz

Honeyphan

4/8/20

Hi Suz - I just sent you an invite for the PC! :) (I go as Honey there)

Happy Hunting!

• Edited April 8, 2020 3:22 pm  by  Honeyphan