Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 368025 views.
Honeyphan

4/8/20

Sorry to hear that happened to you! Will send an invite to the new game - should I delete the old? (or do you think you'll be able to get back into it??)

~honey

DragonflySuz

4/8/20

Hi!  I'm DragonflySuz (or just Suz) and new to the forum.  I was Suz57 on the Big Fish forums.

I'm looking for friends for both PC and Android platforms.  I welcome anyone at any level but expect you to at least be active during events.  Please note that any friends who consistently do not change their rooms for events will eventually be deleted.

PC:  code 470577 and current level 96.

Android:  code a1330207 and current level 8 but won't be there long.

Thank you. Stay healthy & safe.

Suz

Honeyphan

4/8/20

Hi Suz - I just sent you an invite for the PC! :) (I go as Honey there)

Happy Hunting!

• Edited April 8, 2020 3:22 pm  by  Honeyphan
dollymix16

4/8/20

HI ,I play as Dolly mix on PC will send you a request. Try to put Spring room 1 on mornings, Room 2 afternoons, and room 4 evenings. UK time

dollymix16

4/8/20

Hi,

I will try to send a friend request

Bingo (manybears)

4/8/20

I'm always around for events, but I don't request very often, but gift as much as I can.  This seems to make some of my friends nervous.  Hopefully, this will clarify any doubts about my participation.  I'm sorry , but I don't play on anything but a PC and only have one game active.  I'll put a request in for you.

Bingo

dollymix16

4/9/20

Hi,

My message should have read "I try to put Spring room..." without the "I" it makes it sound like I,m telling you to do it. Sorry about that.

Dollymix

aomohm

4/9/20

thank you honey,

as CC asks for 10 spring room 1s, I cant get it done, as few people change to sr1 very often. hope i'll get it done tomorrow, and also thanks to the few friends, that helped  with that so far. funny, on this game all easter is new.

kooka

Honeyphan

4/9/20

Kooka - I have my spring terrace up right now, but shortly will be changing to Japan (I change 3 times a day) - my spring terrace goes up some time after midnight (CST - North America) - and stays up all through the morning, each morning. I generally change to Japan some time after noon until approx. 1 - 2 hours before game rollover to new day I go to 3 HOS/ tea party room 2 (so friends can play my 3 HOS twice)- and that stays on til some time after midnight.

However- if you need me to change it to spring terrace for you for a bit so you can do the CC, let me know and I will. Or, I could even put that one up an hour before CC (just for today, going back to 3 HOS tomorrow in that time) - so that you could do it twice and get 2 of the CC that way. :) then once you've done it if you'll let me know here, I can switch back to 3 HOS...

Let me know - I'll be checking back to this thread to see...

~honey

• Edited April 9, 2020 1:12 pm  by  Honeyphan