Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 340754 views.
aomohm

4/15/20

hello,

after the game crashed and shut down for a fault, saying: "there's a problem, come back later", coming back the next time, I was put back to the very start. took over a day to come to a level, where we can friends, quests, trina, rooms again. now I need many friends, that rotate their spring rooms, having on largely 1 and 2, as the only scene in the whole game where I'm up to the highest pay/items is spring room (sr) 4, as most friends of mine (older times) (level 97) never switch from sr4. my number: 208697, play now as "kooka"2

aomohm

4/15/20

also big thanks to my new rotating friends

kooka2

Annemaree1

4/15/20

With the isolation now in full swing, I have lot of time and would love players for my private event rooms  My id number is #838918.

I would also like ti thank all my current friends especially those rotating their room

oiuoiu321

4/16/20

Annmaree, I invited you to my game.  I switch between rooms 2 and 4 once a day, trying for the middle of game-day, but only doing so-so at that.

WildOneN3w

4/25/20

Robert, I believe you are one of my Friends. Maybe you know a solution to my problem. 
I am at Level 55. You are way above me. I have not gotten an update for the Spring Event. And, when I try to access your Private Room, or anyone's room at the higher levels you are at, I get a message that you have an updated game and that I need to update. 
I have tried contacting BFG. The response I got was to go to Manual updates and search. I have done this, at least twice. No luck.

Any idea of a solution?

Thanks in advance for your response

WildOneN3w

4/25/20

Try requesting BFG to restore your game at the level you were at. They did that for me once.

Also, learn to keep a backup of the files which define you and your game level. There are 3 files which have the information at C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Elephant Games/Midnight Castle. Just the three file... you don't need the subdirectory
BTW, for me it is Owner. It will be the user name for you on the computer you are using

Msg 9.1161 and the next 1 deleted
THEdella

5/4/20

I have just invited you.  I have 2 games going.  One is id Eloise 854152 (level about 41 or 42), the other is Della 714782 (level 97)  Please feel free to add either or both.

katiek2

5/5/20

Good Morning everyone!  Hope you and family are all well.  We are "going on, keeping on" here - I'm making lots of masks, mostly for my husband because he doesn't want me to leave the house since my health has been a little wonky lately.  Nothing serious, but not taking any chances since we are still in lockdown and cases are still appearing here.  Hopefully this will change soon.

ANYWAYS, I'm posting this to let you know I've finished sending everyone on my list a "Welcome to Regular Play" gift, and will put up my wish list today.  If you wish to be a Special Events Only friend, please do not return gift.  It would also be very helpful if you would put SE behind your name.  I am not deleting anyone from my list so special event rooms will remain available for those that don't see this post.

So now we settle in for the grunge part of the game.  Do the rounds, do the rounds, do the rounds, ad infinitum.  Have fun dear friends, Spring is here, the temps are climbing and hopefully we can go back outside soon.

Love ya all,  katiek        Spring lovely animal cartoon vector Free vector in Encapsulated ...