Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 338206 views.
WildOneN3w

4/25/20

Try requesting BFG to restore your game at the level you were at. They did that for me once.

Also, learn to keep a backup of the files which define you and your game level. There are 3 files which have the information at C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Elephant Games/Midnight Castle. Just the three file... you don't need the subdirectory
BTW, for me it is Owner. It will be the user name for you on the computer you are using

Msg 9.1161 and the next 1 deleted
THEdella

5/4/20

I have just invited you.  I have 2 games going.  One is id Eloise 854152 (level about 41 or 42), the other is Della 714782 (level 97)  Please feel free to add either or both.

katiek2

5/5/20

Good Morning everyone!  Hope you and family are all well.  We are "going on, keeping on" here - I'm making lots of masks, mostly for my husband because he doesn't want me to leave the house since my health has been a little wonky lately.  Nothing serious, but not taking any chances since we are still in lockdown and cases are still appearing here.  Hopefully this will change soon.

ANYWAYS, I'm posting this to let you know I've finished sending everyone on my list a "Welcome to Regular Play" gift, and will put up my wish list today.  If you wish to be a Special Events Only friend, please do not return gift.  It would also be very helpful if you would put SE behind your name.  I am not deleting anyone from my list so special event rooms will remain available for those that don't see this post.

So now we settle in for the grunge part of the game.  Do the rounds, do the rounds, do the rounds, ad infinitum.  Have fun dear friends, Spring is here, the temps are climbing and hopefully we can go back outside soon.

Love ya all,  katiek        Spring lovely animal cartoon vector Free vector in Encapsulated ...

Helperbee

5/11/20

Hi I am new to this forum and I have never done anything like this before. I started playing Midnight Castle years ago and I do not remember when I started. At the end of last year and till now I have been focusing on attempting to gather all the smiles I need to get all the spring cakes for the Gardiner achievement  and for the last three pets I need them for. I am currently trying to get the Stargazer pet and not all the friends that I have now have their spring rooms available. My game name is Marcus and My friend number is 443874. Please help me because I am very new at trying to communicate with people. I am not a very social person and I am sorry about this. I tried to join the Midnight Castle forum through Facebook but I do not own a cellphone so I could not get any responses. Am I supposed put my ID number on my profile because I did not know how to do that? I tried to use my game name but someone else was using that for this forum.

TinyFaerie
Staff

5/11/20

Here is a link where you can add just spring event friends. That will get you more room. You should get a good response there. All they need is you ID number and game name. Here is the link to that thread.

Spring Event Friends for PC

You can also but smiles on your wish list. 

You don't need to put you game name on any profile here. 

Also we have the Consortium which you can post and they will help you get anything you need for pets. They are a great group of people

Here is the link there to ask for help.

Consortium Directory- Seek Help/Donate

I will add you to my friends to help out. Just put parts you still need on  your wish list and I can send them to you.

Hope this helps.

Msg 9.1167 deleted
bajon

5/11/20

I am going to delete my computer game so you can delete me from friends. My number is ID**7951 and I played as BJ. Thank you

bajon

5/11/20

I am going to delete my computer game so you can delete me as a friend. Computer freezes when I try to end my game. Just not worth it. I have a game on IPad and never have any trouble.  I play as BJ and ID**7951. Thank you.