Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 340732 views.
bajon

5/11/20

I am going to delete my computer game so you can delete me as a friend. Computer freezes when I try to end my game. Just not worth it. I have a game on IPad and never have any trouble.  I play as BJ and ID**7951. Thank you.

bajon

5/11/20

Just want to let you know that I am going to delete my computer game because it freezes when I try to end game. Just not worth it so you can delete me from friends. M y ID is **7951,  Thank you.

bajon

5/11/20

I will be deleting my computer game as it freezes when I try to end game so it is just not worth it. So you can delete me from friends. My ID is **7951 and I play as BJ.  Thank you.

GrannyBee

5/11/20

Oh, how sad. :(

But very kind of you to let us know.

Be Well!!

b

bajon

5/11/20

Just want to let you know that I will be deleting my computer game because it freezes when I try to end game. So you will want to delete me as a friend. I play as BJ and my ID is **7951.  Thank you

bajon

5/11/20

It is sad but I was only at level 18. I still have my IPad game which is at 97 and so far never have any trouble. I guess I should not tempt fate by saying that. I thank you so very much for being a friend.

Take care and stay well.  

PenWeb

5/11/20

Welcome to the Forum!

I am a member of the Consortium with 4 games to help you achieve you goals. I will send you invites from Nell, Nell2, OneCent, and GMA. 

You do know you can gt the Stargazer using any and all of the 3 Spring HOSs?

Have fun in the Castle!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

5/11/20

Hi HelperBee/Marcus!!
Welcome to the Forum!! We are so pleased you joined us!! 

My name is Debbie, and I Lead the Consortium! You have already met our fantastic PC Consortium Member Penny, and she has sent you invites to her four games.

You may view our Consortium Directory, Tiny Faerie has provided you the link. 

However here is the list of all the PC Consortium Team Members: 

DotJ....
NuttyNana..
SantaFairy...
Nell ....
Nell2....
One Cent ...
GMA ...
Ree...
Tammy...
Chili....
Bagpuss...

Robert...
Robert 2....

Simply invite them to your game and they have their Spring Rooms open during the Event. I will also make them aware of your needs and that you are working currently on Stargazer.

You also may want to list yourself on our Master List which you may find here: 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/561

If I may be of any help or assistance please do not hesitate to post in the Consortium Thread or PM me at anytime. 

Have fun and stay safe!! relaxed

Debbie 

Honeyphan

5/11/20

Hi HelperBee - Welcome!

if you need another friend/room, just sent you an invite. My name is Honey there. :)

I rotate my spring rooms like this: (Central Standard Time) - some time after midnight through mornings- Terrace... some time after noon (fluctuates as to when I can get on) until an hour or two before game rollover - Japan... an hour or two before game rollover through some time after midnight - 3 HOS tea party room.

I have a question for anyone who might know - I recently lost a friend and when I looked, she is now in the invited section - at least I think it's her: Paula - but instead of "Csx" that used to be after her name, it now says New ID) - Is this a glitch in my game or is it something she did?? Does this mean she dropped me or the game dropped her??  (last 3 numbers are 827)

• Edited May 11, 2020 1:53 pm  by  Honeyphan
Helperbee

5/12/20

Thank you for responding to my post. Since I had asked my question for help, when I went onto Midnight castle I noticed I got over ten people who wanted to be my friends. I  am very overwhelmed by this since I was not expecting anything like this. I am having some problems with giving gifts to people, I am being only allowed to give five gifts per day and for some reason I am not able to give to everyone but to five specific people like John, Grayco and three other people. I do not know what the problems are nor do I know how to fix it. I think I have some technical problems but since I cannot access the Midnight Castle Forum that is on Facebook because I lack a cell phone for now, I am not able to help others. To explain my situation more clearly, when I try to click other people names on my social area I cannot flip the name files to give them anything and a lot of the of names have a red mark on them. I hope this helps people understand my situation. Oh if any wants to help me, I am in the process of collecting smiles. I think I only need 15 more smiles and I need many pocket watches so I can someday get the Spring Cat and the Yellow Bear. I am very sorry for such a long post, I am not used to talking to people.