Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 338921 views.
Dot (aussieDot1)

5/15/20

Hi HelperBee,

I am one of those players who sent you an invite (game DotJ).  Thank you for accepting the invite.  Did you get the Stargazer Bunny?

Like Tammy 27 said, just put the smiles & the pocket watches on your wish list & myself and the other Consortium members will send them to you.  We will help you with pet components for all the pets you can craft - Spring, Fall, Winter, Anniversary Events as well as eggs & stamps for the older regular pets. 

Have you got the Butterfly?  Craft the Wreath of Spring 30 times to get it.  You do have to craft each wreath yourself but we can help with smiles & flowers if you need them. 

I have received gifts from you yesterday & today so I do not think you have a technical issue with regards to gifting.  If there is no arrow on the coloured strip that has the player's game name then that player does not have a wish list up.  So you will not be able to turn their card.  If you do have technical issues, you can seek help here on the Delphi Forum (just post in the Technical Issues folder) plus there are links so you can contact Big Fish and Elephant Games also posted in this forum. 

Have fun in your castle.  Stay safe in real life.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Tannie2018

5/15/20

I sent an invite to you. If you put a spring cake on your wish list, I will gladly gift one to you. I play as Tanee

Helperbee

5/15/20

Hi,Tannie I am very sorry for not contacting you sooner. right now and for the next few months I am trying to save my game money where I can afford to level up and I try to finish the achievement for the gardener girl avatar for some other time. I just need 16 more cakes to go. I very grateful for your invite I will accept when I can.  

Marcus.

Helperbee

5/15/20

In answer to your question, yes, I did get the Stargazer bunny. Right now I only need 5 pocket watches, but I will try to get them from my friends private rooms. Just recently I collected all the smiles I needed for the achievement for the Gardener Girl avatar and for the last pets I needed them for. I did get the Butterfly pet awhile ago, I do not remember when. I believe you might be right about me not having technical problems, I just never had many friends before ever, so I am not used to this.

Marcus 

crownthornes

5/18/20

Hi Helperbee

I'm sure somebody else could explain this better than me but here goes- We can all just gift 5 friends at a time, but you can do it twice a day. I am in the uk and gift in a morning and can also gift five more different friends from about 5.30 in the afternoon. I don't gift John because he is a virtual player that the game gives you to start off with. If the friends have a red dot there could be a few reasons - no longer playing, lost game or having a break. I delete them if they have been red for 12 months. If you can't turn the friend by clicking on it means they don't have a wish list up - they are still playing but do not need gifts.

I am not on facebook but can get all the information I need from this fantastic forum.

I am sending you a friend request. If you have enough friends for now just remove my request but accept me if you want to. I play as jay uk and jay uk2

Hope this helpssmile

LvlSlgr

5/18/20

crownthornes said:

We can all just gift 5 friends at a time, but you can do it twice a day.

Actually, you are able to send 5 gifts three time a day. Based on GMT time these time periods are: midnight - 7:59 AM; 8:00 AM - 3:59 PM; 4:00 PM - 11:59 PM.

Where I live (Kentucky, USA) I'm currently in the Eastern Daylight Time zone. My gifting periods currently are 8:00 PM - 3:59 AM; 4:00 AM - 11:59 AM; noon - 8:00 PM. During the year when we're not in the daylight savings time then my time periods are all one hour earlier.

CC to Helperbee
anglegirl70

5/20/20

Hi Marcus,

I go by anglegirl70 in the game.  I will send you an invite and if you still need friends you can accept it.  If not then thats ok also.  Just put up on your wishlist what you need and I will try and send you what you can.  This game is a lot of fun.  Just take your time and enjoy it.  Stay safe and have fun.

Sandy

Pavrona

5/23/20

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and pretty much the game also.

Trina wants me to send gifts to my friends 3 times to get a postcard but I don't have 3 friends. I do have many gift boxes for friends in my stamp inventory but I don't know how to send anything. Is there anyone who could help me with this?

• Edited May 31, 2020 3:56 pm  by  Pavrona
Msg 9.1188 deleted
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

5/23/20

Welcome to the forum!  If you click on the following it will send you to the MC Game Guide.  There you'll find the Section regarding Friends (starting with Msg 18):

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/109/1

This guide is a fountain of information, thanks to a player AEGram who keeps it up to date. 

The pink boxes are used during the Christmas Event. You'll put them under the tree (Christmas Room 1) or in Santa's Bag (Christmas Room 2) in your friends Private Rooms.

As a new player I can give you one piece of advice, this game is a marathon not a sprint.  So don't be in a rush, enjoy the ride.  Once again welcome to the Castle...………….