Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 340277 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Short1Lisa

Jun-19

I started playing again after taking a few years off.  I started all over so I nee friends.  My ID is 863263 if anybody would like to add me.

Thank you.

Bingo (manybears)

Jun-19

Welcome to retirement.  I'll send you an invite.  I also left for a while a couple of years ago, but I'm hanging in there and will be around for any and all events.

Bingo

Bingo (manybears)

Jun-19

Hi Lisa......look for my invite.  I think our groups are getting smaller and smaller, so every friend counts!!

Bingo

Honeyphan

Jun-20

Hi Amardella and Short1LIsa! :) Welcome back to the game and the forum!

I'll send you both an invite when I get on today. I go by Honey there.

Happy Hunting!

grushver2

Jul-2

To the board here; haven't visited in months.  I think it's great this platform is here for the players.  Really irked with BF not installing a content update for months now.  So, what do i do????

Start a new game/player.  Eeegads.  So he'll need new friends.  (Alot of my current friends are already spread over 2 of my current 3 players....seems like i should cultivate new players/friends for a 4th player.  

So, new player is Sparty3; ID#  xxxxxxxxx

Ya'll stay safe.  Happy gaming. sunglasses

8/27/20

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFULL NEW FRIENDS WHO CAME TO SPARTY 3.  THANK YOU!!  Unfortunately, there were so many , i couldn't take everybody.  I went to 1 of my other games, Sparty2, and requested 25 new friends; gathered from Sparty3.  Most have accepted; thankk you again; and happy hunting!

Ed 

• Edited August 27, 2020 9:23 pm  by  grushver2
Honeyphan

Jul-5

Hey grushver2 - just sent you an invite for your new game. :)

I go by Honey there.

Happy hunting!

Hi Amardella,

I also am retired, living on SSI, etc. No family, no children. Left a bad marriage 4 years ago. Now with the Pandemic, I have lots of time to play again. :)

I am new to Delphi also...I think I visited about a month ago.

I have copied many names & Id #s from here...so expect a friend request soon.

My name (in the game) is Lady Diane, my #XXXXXX (Sorry Full)

I started about 5 years ago, left after a few months, and just started playing again just before Easter. I think I am on Level 57 or thereabouts.

I'm still trying to figure out some tech stuff too...but I think that is a different board.

<3

LvlSlgr

Jul-9

Will send you an invitation the next time I'm in the game. My game name is the same as here - LvlSlgr.

Honeyphan

Jul-9

Hi and welcome from a semi-newbie to the game (I started playing MC in February) -  Just sent you a friend request. (I go by Honey there)

Happy Hunting! :)

Msg 9.1223 deleted