Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 318330 views.

Okay, usually I am pretty good at finding my way around things. But when I am playing the game, there is no way (that I have found) that I can 'go to my email' or 'my desktop', or even a 'spreadsheet' on my computer.

A plain old paper notebook works all the time. LOL

Not only for gifting, but also for what an egg is worth, or how much a 'future' pet will eat or cost, etc. (It also helps with remembering 'who' is who in the game hehe)

BTW- My notebooks have been with me for many years, long before I started playing MC...they help me remember when a doctor appt is, how much rent + elect I owe, how much my groceries have been for the last 6 months etc...I don't have room in my head for all this! Plus I find that just writing it down, helps me remember it.

Don't Get Lost in the Castle!

LvlSlgr

Aug-1

Lady Diane (Lady51Diane) said:

Plus I find that just writing it down, helps me remember it.

That is so true with me also.

Playbelle

Aug-1

Hi Cindy,

I'm one of JaD's friends and I can't see a Wish List for her anymore.  You might want to let her know that there is a game glitch that sometimes affects Wish Lists and/or Private Rooms - they will look normal to you, but your friends will have no access to them.  This is usually triggered by game updates, but might not be limited to update times.

The solution is simple though:  Make a small change to your Wish List and Private Room on a regular basis (once a week for example).  You can change it right back to what it was, you only have to make a change and the game server will update.  For clarity: You could switch out what type of pet food you are asking for in your Wish List and you could change the furniture in your Private Room, or change the name of the Private Room by clicking on the Pencil icon.

I'd love to keep gifting JaD as soon as I can see a Wish List for her again.  relaxed

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Mom said she made a change in the last 24 hours. Can you see her list now?

Her wish list is back up and I was able to give her a very nice gift and get a postcard.   Thank you!

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Thank you!

She is really enjoying the game!

LuckyFox

Aug-10

Hi. I'm LuckyFox and I also sent your Mom an invite. Looking forward to sending her gifts!

kae1

Aug-11

Hi everyone,

I'm in need of some new friends. I've been playing for 5 years and some of my friends are no longer in the game. I gift on a regular basis (alphabetically). I'm on PC and play as Kae. My ID is 513225.

I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Have fun storming the castle!

Kae

I am very happy to say I had a great response to my new friend request. I now have all I can handle so I will be refusing any more friend requests for awhile. I'm sure I'll need more in the future. Let's go storm the castle!

• Edited August 30, 2020 5:18 am  by  kae1

I would be happy to invite you the next time I'm in my game.

I play as Ben.  

Trudi1511

Aug-12

Hi

I am a new player in need of friends 

Trudi  875813

Thanks