Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 338684 views.
LizzieK2

5/20/18

I have recently started playing MC again. I stopped playing in August 2014 because the game was so repetitive but I think it seems to be better now. My player name is LizzieK USA TN.  Back in 2014, I was pretty active in the BFG forums and wrote some stories and did some artwork.  In the old BFG forums I was LizzieK.   I have a new computer and a new friend code and it is 724365.   I am only on level 38 so I have a long way to go. scream

Happy gaming!

chilpep

5/20/18

Welcome to the Midnight Castle forum.  I have added you to the Master List for PC users.

If you haven't checked it out, look at Welcome!!! Get Your FAQs Answered Here.  It will help you navigate the forum.

LTReddit

5/20/18

Hello all. I just found this forum! I was LTReddit on BFG.

My MC ID is 682052 - feel free to friend me and I'll be happy to friend back!

chilpep

5/20/18

Welcome to the forum LT

I would like to add you to the Master List for Forum Members.  Are you playing on a PC?  What is your Game Name? 

Check out Welcome!!! Get Your FAQs Answered Here to get a tour of the forum.

LTReddit

5/20/18

Thanks for adding me to the master list. My game name is "Ayhe" and I'm a lvl 30 in MC

chilpep

5/20/18

Great.  Have added you to the PC Master List.  The revised version will come out later today.

achristine72

5/21/18

Hi everyone. I just started a new game on my computer and I am in need of friends. Username is Artina.

My ID# is 748678

chilpep

5/21/18

Welcome to the Castle!

I've added you to the Master List for PC users.  The revised list will be published later today.

Check out the Welcome Folder if you haven't.  It has a lot of great information regarding the forum.

WELCOME BACK LIZZIEK2,

You were one of my first friends back in the early days of the game.  I have missed you and your wonderful artworks.  Doing a happy dance here  Trixie Belle in the castle

KatrinaBelle

5/21/18

Hi.  I just restarted the game on a new desktop computer.  I am just too tired and clumsy to try and add the friends from my other game (on my laptop}. My ID is 748953.  Please add me.  I play everyday, and gift when I can.  I wish we could send more than 5 at a time, but c'est la vie!  Thank you :)