Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 374154 views.
Crystaloak99

5/21/18

.Hi!  I am Azriel 620883  I have added you to my game.

chilpep

5/21/18

Welcome to the Castle

I've added you to the PC Master List of Names.  The revised list will be published tomorrow afternoon.

What is your game name?

In reply toRe: msg 1
Crystaloak99

5/22/18

I am Azriel, fka Morgana.  My old pc crashed and I have to start all oveer and I need friends.  My pc code is 620883.

Thanks

Sa248

5/23/18

Still trying to find my way around and I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask this confused but if not please can it be moved to the right placerelaxed.

Does anyone know a new number for Danny 414029 (Alice avatar) who is now showing red with 'Danny/new id compu…' I'm guessing old computer died and now playing under new number?????????

Thank yougrinning

Sa

Susanna502MC

5/23/18

Hope you are the same Morgana that I have on my Ginger Sue game. I wondered why I hadn't heard from you for so long. I will be sending invites from that game and also from my Navy Blue game. Welcome back!

dkg55

5/24/18

Hello!  Had hard drive crash. Been without game for almost 8 wks. Got everything back accept my friends.  So...

Player name *Deb*  748458.   My old # was 438705. Thanks to all.

chilpep

5/24/18

Welcome to the Castle.  I have added you to the Master List for PC users.  The revision will come out later today.

A great place to start in this forum is the Welcome Page  It has a lot of good information and links.

KatrinaBelle

5/24/18

Hi!  My in-game name is Katrina Bellina.

chilpep

5/24/18

Welcome to the Castle.

I've added you to the PC Master Name list.    If you haven't done so, check out the Welcome Pages. There is a lot of great info. there