Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 422203 views.
theoldguy

Jan-11

First thanks everyone for helping me out.  My id is 868554 if anyone needs another friend.  I'm just like everyone's grandfather, picked up the game during the pandemic to find something to keep me busy and almost quit it before i found this forum which has helped a lot.  My first special event was the Halloween event and I have a question.  When it was over I ended up with a lot of "stuff" in inventory.  Does this "stuff" carry over to the next Halloween event?  Just trying to figure out if it is something that I should keep or maybe sell.  Please be patient with oldguy and his stupid questions.  I appreciate all of you whomever you are.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-11

Yes it does carry over. I personally tend to keep 50 of each so if needed I can gift them out and sell the rest. But each person is different so it's a matter of personal choice. You can also donate them to the Consortium.

No question if a stupid question and someone here is always ready to help any any questions.

• Edited January 11, 2021 7:37 am  by  TinyFaerie
theoldguy

Jan-11

Thanks a lot.  Another maybe technical question.  I just went to log in today, and got a "can't connect to server" error.  Is this common?  Does it resolve itself after a bit?  Obviously my internet is working as I'm typing here.  Have you ever had this happen to you?  Have a good day.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-11

Everyone is having that problem of Can't Connect. I'm sure it will resolve at some point. It appears to be on their end.

LvlSlgr

Jan-11

Hey there oldguy!

It's not just you. And yes, it will eventually work itself out. 

Usually you will find that someone else has already posted there is a problem in the "Technical Issues" folder and several others have reported the same thing.

Hang in there.

dollymix16

Jan-14

Hi,

Not sure if you still need friends but I will send a request. I play as Dollymix.

OGamer

Jan-14

Thanks, Dollymix! 

lea37043

Jan-15

Hi, my game name is Lea37043 and my game ID is 875530.  Looking for friends.

dollymix16

Jan-15

Hi,

I am just about to log on to Midnight Castle so will send you an invite. I play as dollymix.

lea37043

Jan-15

Thank you very much