Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 743573 views.
Satchel49

12/20/21

hello Satchel here sunglasses. Outside of airing all my drama i have endured over the past year I am in need of some castle friends. i have lost my game and a BF associate has returned my game although i have lost a little progress. My old friend ID was 731187 it is now replaced with 920050    Dear John is helpful but i think i would like more company. i did wait for the new update which i downloaded and am about to see how long it will take to open.  Seeing that everyone is doing it i think it may take awhile. cherry_blossom  willl accept all offers! Thanks see ya at the castle!

Arthdal

12/20/21

Hello all Castle dwellers.

After being inactive for a while, I have 14 friends left (including John), and out of those, 3 are active (including John). I'm looking for as many active friends as can add me. My name in the game is Arthdal, I'm on level 41 and my friend code is: 882979. Please, add me. even if only for the holiday event.  I never drop friends (even if they are inactive for a while). I gift, and not expecting anything in return, although the ones gifting me back will enjoy priority on my gift-list. Thank you very much.

• Edited December 20, 2021 9:03 pm  by  Arthdal
LvlSlgr

12/20/21

Satchel, I lost a lot of friends because of the recent problems with MC. I'll send you a friend request.

LvlSlgr

12/20/21

Arthdal, I lost a lot of friends because of the recent problems with MC. I'll send you a friend request.

LvlSlgr

12/20/21

Arthdal said:

My name in the game is Arthdal, I'm on level 41 and my friend code is: 883979.

I believe you may have a typo in your friend code. For 883979 I found Stephanie at Level 10. I then searched for "Arthdal" and found you at Level 41. The code for that player is 882979.

Arthdal

12/20/21

Thank you my friend code is surely 882979

I'll edit the original post with it, too... So good to have friends looking out for me :D

P1tbull

12/20/21

Hi all, looking for friends as many of mine are red. I have gone through the last 3 or so pages on here and requested to add so if you have a request from Kellz, that's me. My ID is 818215. 

LvlSlgr

12/21/21

P1tbull, I'll send you an invitation the next time I'm in the game.

P1tbull

12/21/21

Thank you, got it blush

Wow got booted out of the game and when I logged in again I had a message saying this:

\

Thankfully my game is backed up so all I have lost is everything I achieved today LOL

• Edited December 21, 2021 3:26 am  by  P1tbull
Abel123

12/21/21

I could use more friends.  My ID is 813473