Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 744784 views.
P1tbull

12/21/21

Thank you, got it blush

Wow got booted out of the game and when I logged in again I had a message saying this:

\

Thankfully my game is backed up so all I have lost is everything I achieved today LOL

• Edited December 21, 2021 3:26 am  by  P1tbull
Abel123

12/21/21

I could use more friends.  My ID is 813473

Gryphonia

12/21/21

Hi, this is actually for anyone. I'm looking to add MC friends.

I'm new to message boards like this, so sorry if I don't check regular.

My previous MC name was under the name Gryphonia but I lost the account/game. I have a new game already started under name - Sirona (918358). 

If you are also looking for new friends, please go ahead and send me a request. Currently I'm checking daily.

Thanks

LvlSlgr

12/21/21

P1tbull, that's the message others were getting after the Oct. 4th update that took them back to Level 1. Also, the backup they had didn't help restore anything when that happened. Hopefully, that didn't happen to you.

LvlSlgr

12/21/21

Hi Abel, I'll send you an invitation the next time I'm in the game.

LvlSlgr

12/21/21

Hi Gryphonia, I'll sent you an invitation the next time I'm in the game

bajon

12/21/21

I play on Ipad so I would not get an invite from you.

Vixyish

12/21/21

Hello all. I've been playing on iPad for years, but have just added a new PC game after the October save-game messes. I'd love to have some PC friends to add! ID # is 918053 and name is Vixy on PC. <3

LvlSlgr

12/21/21

Abel, when I put in the number you provided the player's name is "luckylou" at Level 111. Is that you?

LvlSlgr

12/21/21

Vixyish, I just sent you an invitation.