Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 775162 views.
GaviTn

Jun-20

I find it hard to control the curser, so take it very slow but I still work the Crystal Throne, just takes me awhile to get it done compared to the others. 

How's the weather where you are? woke this morning to 69 went up to at least 94 and is just now starting to drop. 

Hoping the Castle weather is cooler (lol). Do take care and stay safe

Gavi-Tn 822345

theoldguy

Jun-21

yep me too.  It's an oddity, must simply be the way the code is written.  Seems something might be running in the background.  There is one other place like this in the East lands.  Frustrating but I can live with it, just hope QC notices it and fixes it.

theoldguy

Jun-21

While I'm on, We're getting ready to take a short vacation in a few days so for all my friends, theoldguy will return shortly if my light turns red!  I'll try to catch up on the giving as quickly as I can when we return.  Take Care.

GaviTn

Jun-26

my technical help moved to Michigan last year, a little hard for him to help me (LOL), but I do struggle thru the Throne. Can you believe that we have played this game this long. -----

Gavi-Tn

GaviTn

Jun-30

evening, have a question, how do I level up this time, do you know, I see some are on Lvl #116.'

Gavi-Tn 882345 (Pat)

LvlSlgr

Jun-30

Gavi, if you got the latest update, then all you need to do is click on Prof. Pinfeathers to be able to level up.

ShaSha (Myhashen)

Jul-9

Just a note to my friends to say that I am not playing spring room 6 right now because I am playing the spring room that has 3 HOS and pays $250 each to build up my cash inventory faster.  I lost all of my game after infamous update and  BF was only able to get back most of it for me so I am trying to level back up.  I will go back to spring room 6 before the end of the event.

Sorry, probably should have made a post to "friends of ShaSha".  

GaviTn

Jul-9

I just wanted to say-----I was frustrated not being able to level up to #116. so on a whim I deleted the game and then reinstalled it, no problem I was on lvl #116, it may work for any on e else having this problem of getting to lvl #116. 

Gavi-Tn 8223345

Frogcastle22

Jul-30

Hello. I've been playing on PC as Frogcastle for years but took a loooong hiatus. Now I'm back and would love some new friends (and old ones, if they still remember me). My game id is 849513

LvlSlgr

Jul-30

I just sent you an invitation.