Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 808689 views.
Talendami

Sep-24

Hi GaviTn, are you interested in new event-room friends? I need a few more to build up some coinage. I play as Soaring Penguin 772520 if you would like to add me to your list of friends. 

Talendami

Sep-30

Good morning fellow castle denizens. Thanks to all who have sent me friend invitations. I must stop accepting them, due to the magnificent response. I've more than doubled my friends list and won't be able to accept any more. Thanks so much!

DAVEmeagain

Oct-21

HI Penguin,

I accepted you as a friend, but now the arrow on the right over the trash can is gone, and I cannot send you any gifts.  Probably half of my friends it is the same thing.  Do you, or anyone know how to fix that?

Also, everything I had was erased, and I started over like many people.  I am trying to create my turkey pilgrim pet, but I need cornucopia, how do I get them?

Thanks,

Dave

I couldn't have said it better............................

7:52 AM

Hi Heather,  wave

The most likely reason that you can not turn a player's card over is that they DO NOT have a wish list up. This may be because of the recent glitch where all PC players' wish lists disappeared overnight (it has happened twice in the last couple of weeks) and some players have not updated their wish list since.    Alternately the player may have taken their wish list down because they will be away; on vacation; taking a break; ill - there are a lot of reasons a player may not have a wish list up.  You may even get a gift from them but they are not asking for gifts at present.  This is not a cause for alarm - it is a normal part of playing this wonderful game.Uninstalling and re-installing the game will make no difference if the players have no wish list.

IF there is an arrow at the top of the player's card, that usually indicates a wish list.  If present and you can not turn that player's card then maybe gifting that player has frozen for some reason.  There is a thread here somewhere about that issue.  Then you may have to contact BF.

Hoping it is all sorted for you soon. 

Dot  sunglasses  

There are a couple of discussions in the Technical Issues folder regarding the issue of the disappearing wish lists.

Hope this helps!! 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-21

Hi Dave, there has been a problem with the wish lists of friends (why you can't turn the card) There is nothing you can do on your end short of putting a message on your game name. They have to re-do their lists.

There are many threads posted about this in the forum.

The cornucopia is a thank-you stamp from the fall events, I do think. Similar to the normal thank you stamp you get from sending gifts. If I'm wrong, I hope someone comes and corrects.

Hope that helps with your questions.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-21

I posted before I saw your message.

Robert (amf368)

Oct-24

Hi Pc Friends. I am still here. Not playing much till fall event. My Pc Games are ready for the fall Event. Robert(689618) Is my main game and is at the current max level. Robert2(689507) is an event only game till it dies.(not leveling it up and there be not wish list for it). Robert will have a new wish list up when the fall event starts. I still except friends for both games and gift from both (Robert2 will gift till inventory and money gone).  

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-25

Will send invite to Robert 2 next time I'm on. Seems many of my friends never check in to see the messages that they need to change rooms and wishlists.

nvrsdiwsgd

Gans2432

Oct-26

Hello all. My MC ID is 621865