Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 320277 views.
LvlSlgr

7/9/19

Does anyone know of a player (PC platform) named SamToucan at level 71? Game ID is ***472. I got an invitation in MC from this person. I checked the PC master list and didn't see him/her.

Thanks!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

7/9/19

No.

I mean I don't know this player

LvlSlgr

7/12/19

Interesting ... I went ahead and accepted the invitation from SamToucan. But he/she doesn't have anything in their wishlist. If we were in the middle of an event or coming up on one I could understand. But now? Not sure why this person is inviting more friends if they don't intend to swap gifts. Oh well ...

jmwwv

7/15/19

Well everyone, here we go again. I have been playing like mad trying to get back to where I was when my game lost all progress. I just now lost it all again. Same as last time...I'm down to nothing. I sent notice to BF so they could get started on setting me back up. My question now is...Has anyone else had this happen to them twice in 2 months? I have been very careful to close the game properly and keep track of my progress. It makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to get everything back to where I was and be able to play stress free. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This site have helped me reestablish my friends list and I have kept a record of everyone's name and ID. So I'll be sending out new invitations if I don't get everyone back. What a mess.....

MCDeeDee

7/15/19

Oh, NO! Not again!!! I'm so, so sorry, Marie. I haven't experienced that. I noticed your name change to PlayerMarie at level 10. Couldn't believe it. I sure hope you can get much of your new progress back. How terribly frustrating for you!  Please keep us updated. Just unacceptable!

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Mysty (Mysty3615)

7/16/19

Hi Marielle

Hope your still looking for new friends. Just sent an invite to you. Game name is Mysty - Forum name is Mysty3615. Happy Gaming

Tymythy

7/17/19

Hi. I'm looking for friends so I can collect postcards and such for quests and pets.

My ID is:

Game name: Kyrean

Thanks!

Thanks to all that added me. I'm taking my ID out because of the daily gift limit. I really hate not being able to send gifts to everyone every day. Stupid limit!

• Edited July 26, 2019 5:14 pm  by  Tymythy
Mysty (Mysty3615)

7/18/19

Wouldn't mind a few more friends. I gift A-Z & play daily. Sending an invite if that all sounds good to you. Game name: Mysty

Happy Gaming!

LvlSlgr

7/19/19

Tymythy, I just sent you an invitation. My game name is the same as my forum name - LvlSlgr.