Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 337404 views.
MrsFletcher

7/30/19

Dear Friends,  Because of your generosity I was able to at last obtain that Darling Little Raven....relaxed....Now Grumpy Owl is having a hard time adjusting to this little Cutie's non stop chattering but with maybe a wee bit of advice and help from our dear Special Room Friend Charlie we will be getting the little one settled in just find.  Once more....THANK YOU!   kissing_smiling_eyesblush

Fletcher/Dandydog  Mrs Fletcher 

MCDeeDee

7/30/19

So glad to help. He has been very generous with the gold chests!

DeeDee/Diane(z)

THEdella

7/30/19

will send invite have the goods to get the little raven, others helped me too, Della

MezaIce

8/6/19

hi, just sent an invite to you, I play as Meza Ice thanks

LibLo

8/6/19

Hi Mysty3615,

I also need more of both event and regular friends.  Do you know how we show an event only friend-and if they come back the next event?

I play on a PC my name is LibLo and # is 352483.

Thank you,

Lois

LibLo

8/6/19

Hi PenWeb, If you haven't been overwhelmed with offers, I would like both event and regular friends.  I play as LibLo on a PC with a number of 352483.

Thank you,

Lois

Mysty (Mysty3615)

8/7/19

Hi Lois

As far as I know there is no way to designate event friends from regular friends, other than making a list and see who continues to play/gifting after the event or send the player a message and ask them. I'll send an invite. I am a regular player that plays the events also. game name is Mysty 

Happy Gaming!

LibLo

8/7/19

Thank you!  I don't use Delphi much, but it really works.  :) Lois

LvlSlgr

8/7/19

Hello LibLo! I just sent you an invitation. My game name is LvlSlgr and I play every day - regular game and events. Looking forward to having you as a friend.

Tennco (carlyMC)

8/7/19

To mysty and liblo I am playing a second game on pc and need regular friends. I will play both if you want to add me,. I just started second game, have been playing iPad almost from beginning.  I play as carlypc.