Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 307843 views.

You're welcome, anytime.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

9/3/19

Have you as a friend now, no need to send gifts back! Have plenty of destiny keys to send.

Turbogramma

9/5/19

I'm only on Level 33, but I'll be happy to be a friend! Sending invite in a little while.

THEdella

9/5/19

I have had you on my friends' list for quite some time now with ID 822345.  My user name is Della if you need to send another invite.

Luisada

9/6/19

I hope you have already get your special pets back from BF. In any case, maybe you don·t remember that you can craft them by going to the Dark Portal,. There you will find the Ghostly Chest. You click on the "I" and there they are! But... to open the chest you will need  50 destiny keys, 2000 coins, 2 blue stamps, 1 green stamp and 5 white stamps... Quite expensive really and maybe you will get "only" special pet food ...

Hope that BF has already sent them to you!

GaviTn

9/6/19

thank you for replying, have trouble with keys on a newer computer. Have a good day and happy hunting, Gavi-Tn

jmwwv

9/6/19

Oh for heavens sake...this old brain had totally forgotten how I got those special pets the first time. It has been a while. Thanks so much for reminding me. Haven't heard from BF yet...now I don't need them. Thanks for sharing Luisada. 

jmwwv (playing as MarieW)

Thistleburr1

9/7/19

Hi!  I just sent a friend request.  Loving the game even more the 2nd time around.  Having friends truly enhances the game.

Alice1234567

9/10/19

you can also use their game name

volzi

9/10/19

I do not understand.  What is the question you are answering?