Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 191560 views.
mecsjh1

Oct-4

“I do get frustrated in this game when I click, click, click & click - go to as many as eight levels - then get stopped by time-out for as long as an hour.”

I was searching for an answer for myself & saw your post.  If you look in your inventory, the last category to the far right is Amulets.  There may already be Energy you have earned.  There are also two different amulets.  One gives you a  HO Scene (Hidden Object Scene) no cool-down period for 1 hour for the price of 100 energy.  The second gives you a HO Quick cool down period (cuts the cool-down time in half) for 1 hour for the price of 47 Energy.  You earn Energy playing the game, but can only earn a given amount in a 24 hour period.  I forget the amount and don’t know if there are specific ways to earn Energy.  I have been playing for a few years but didn’t realize there was a rhyme or reason to the entire game until recently.

Everyone may have a strategy for using them.  I only started using them when I got into the higher levels.  Maybe around 75.  I used them occasionally for zoom rooms that required 2 of each item.  That way I could click on find and be taken to the HOS that would get me that item, collect the items and immediately go back to that room to try to earn the 2nd copy of the item.  With only 2 items being needed, I only did that when I’d get too excited about advancing.  lol. I began holding off because, as Susanna502MC said, by the time I would do my rounds, the first room I entered that gaming session would be open for play again.  Now I run into rooms that might require 3 each of several items.  I find myself getting impatient again and using them again.

Happy exploring!

SirePeteS

Oct-5

Thank you for haring the news, etc. I will look into use of amulets. Still learning.

akge

Oct-8

Hi MeekMonkey,

I saw your message and will invite Blossom.

Kae

MeekMonkey

Oct-9

Thank you to all those whom became Blossom friends.

Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-9

I believe the amulets are earned at the beginning of your day and you get 20 every day when you play hoh. Im sure someone will correct me if i am wrong. Carly

Alexis611

Oct-14

Hello - I need friends too - will gift most days to maximum allowed - 730781 - User Kacey - Thanks!!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-14

Hey Pete, from some of what you are saying, I think you are heading in the right direction. Slowing down, not trying to speed through the game, just taking your time, is the way to go.

I also second the advise of not relying on puzzles are ways around. Do the HOS instead. Not doing the HOS you lose out on a stamp, an airship item, and up to 50 coins. These all add up over time, and you will need them badly.

I can't help you with eggs for cash (don't have any), but if you put an Ancestor's Spirit (I think that's what it is called) on your wish list, I can gift you those. You can sell them for 2000 coins.

Also a good way to build up money is for every time you have to spend (like your 10,000 to open something), stop doing the quests and just do HOS until you have replaced that 10,000. Then carry on to the next quest. That's the way I did it. It take me 4 years to get to the end of content, but I had amassed millions in coins and plenty of stamps along the way.

When the autumn event starts, stop doing quests and just do the rounds of the HOS in your friends private rooms. That will help you amass a huge amount of coin. 

Whatever you do, just keep enjoying the game and you will be fine.

WeeSam

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-15

Hey Kacey - sent you an invite.

WeeSam

Abel123

Oct-16

I'm new to friending and need friends also.  My friend code is 813473 and I'm on Level 35.  This is my second time through the game but I didn't use friends the first time except John of course.  I started playing shortly after the game first appeared and reached  somewhere in the 70's I think in July 2017.  Then I hired a computer service  company to  upgrade my machine to Windows 10 from Vista and could never play games after that.    I finally got a new machine this year and started playing again and decided to try friending this time.  I am retired and play 2-3 times each day. I'll send you a friend invite.

In reply toRe: msg 886
katiek2

Oct-16

I've received a friend request from Delisa ***905.  Does anyone know this person?  She (he?) is not on any of the PC name lists.

Thanks,

katiek (katiek2)