Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 189566 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-15

Hey Kacey - sent you an invite.

WeeSam

Abel123

Oct-16

I'm new to friending and need friends also.  My friend code is 813473 and I'm on Level 35.  This is my second time through the game but I didn't use friends the first time except John of course.  I started playing shortly after the game first appeared and reached  somewhere in the 70's I think in July 2017.  Then I hired a computer service  company to  upgrade my machine to Windows 10 from Vista and could never play games after that.    I finally got a new machine this year and started playing again and decided to try friending this time.  I am retired and play 2-3 times each day. I'll send you a friend invite.

In reply toRe: msg 886
katiek2

Oct-16

I've received a friend request from Delisa ***905.  Does anyone know this person?  She (he?) is not on any of the PC name lists.

Thanks,

katiek (katiek2)

In reply toRe: msg 887
Abel123

Oct-16

forgot to say I'm lucky lou for friend code 813473

JaneBond1

Oct-16

This is JaneBond1. You have gifted me twice and I thank you very much for your gifting. I want to gift you back but I do not have anything on your list and what is there is expensive for me. When I have anything you need I will gift you. Thank you again.

GogaT

Oct-17

Never mind, you're welcome. 

I lost my game and couldn't get it back so the BigFish Support Team gave me an other game without my crafted items. I am also missing all event  images. ;-(

Winkydinks

Oct-18

Hi all my friend code is 826360 :)

In reply toRe: msg 892

Got a friend request from Martha 274**7, anyone know this player?

Just lost most of my friends because of this godforsaken buggy game during the fall updates. 779010, please check if you have me added

Yes you are still a friend in my game, sorry to here you're having difficulties.