Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 323334 views.
Robert (amf368)

12/24/19

sending you a Friend request  from both PC games. Robert And Robert2. I remember I used to have a LisaRae a long time ago.  

Robert (amf368)

12/24/19

There are two achievements for opening and buying things in the Rooms. Several of the rooms have hidden object scenes that are only open during there Event time. Each hos is worth 250 coin, instead of the usual 50. It takes Trina's keys to open a room and the furniture in it. The Room To display know is Christmas room Two. There is a Christmas room one but it has no hos in it. People can also put presents in the Santa's sack for you. you collect them by clicking on the sack.  That is what the present boxes you sometimes get when you do an hos are for. you put them in the friends Santa sack. To change rooms there are overlapping picture frames at the left bottom of your private room. just click on it and you can scroll through all your different private rooms. when you are in someone elses private room the picture frames become a house, you click that to return to you private room. I will send you a friends invite. 

PlayerTerry

12/24/19

Wow.  Tried them.  Like them.  Thank you.  

PlayerTerry

12/24/19

Thank you for the information.  Can we do anything with the pets in the rooms?  Also, in the rooms, what is the purpose of the item in the upper right (with the characters we accumulate in the main game, or a "closed" frame)?

LisaRae (LisaRaeAu)

12/24/19

Thank you both; and yes, I had a friend named Robert. I was level 57 or so.

Annemaree1

12/24/19

You can feed the pets and get items the same as your other pets.  You can't feed you pets while you are in the private rooms

There are 3 HOS (hidden object scenes) in each friends private room.  They can be done once a day.

If you are referring to the social  room and the items on the top right of the person, they are that persons requests and you can gift 5 of them at a time 3 times per day (total of 15 gifts)  These gifts will give you postcards and they will be needed for Trina's quests

Annemaree1

12/24/19

Hey Lisa, AKA New

As soon as you get to level 13 please open you private room to the Christmas 2 room.  There you will receive many gifts and be able to play restricted event HOS games which will earn you alot more money and extra items.

Friends will also be able to send you gifts via your santa sack

katiek2

12/24/19

Does anyone recognize *Stardust", ID ending 6493?

This player has shown up in my Friends List, with note saying New ID.  I've checked against my spreadsheet and cannot determine which friend this was.

If you are *Stardust", please let me know, as I will not gift you until I know who you were.  

Whoever you are, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a very Happy New Year.

katiek

LisaRae (LisaRaeAu)

12/24/19

Certainly, but my current progress would indicate I probably won't get there during this year's event. Please save me for next year! :)

Msg 9.972 deleted