Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 341921 views.
Msg 9.972 deleted
KNIMtheTOAD

12/25/19

Good explanation Robert.angel  MERRY CHRISTMAS

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

misstracy22

12/25/19

Hi,

I book marked it, for later ref.

Happy And peaceful Christmas to you and your family.

Tracy ribbonstar2snowman

MoTom61

12/25/19

Right you are, Annemaree!  Especially during the Halloween event where a lot of my friends change rooms in a 24 hr period.  This gives the opportunity to get 1,000 in gold per room.  Of course, it doesn’t do much for regular inventory (Banner Of Loyalty, for example) but, like you said, it comes in handy for pet crafting.  

Dudette (Dudette1st)

12/26/19

Merry Christmas DeeDee! 

It's Dudette. I'm not website savvy about where to post, but i saw you and a reply button and just wanted to send my salutations and thank u for all the help and support you given over the past few months. Halloween was a blast and i only wish i had more time for this Christmas event. So far behind!! I'm trying to get on here every 8 hours but failing miserably. Please forgive and have a wonderful holiday season!

Dudette

Ps: to all of my friends who are also reading this, thanks millions!! You know who you are! Happy Holidays to everyone!!

MCDeeDee

12/26/19

Thank you for the post, Dudette. I'm happy to help. All the best to you and see you in the Castle when you can make it. Happy New Year!

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Noni (Nonisgame2)

12/27/19

Hi McDeeDee,

I do not know where to go to get the answer to my question, so I also selected a reply button for you. Even though I have been playing MC for a long time, I can not remember how you get the gifts to give in the Christmas room? I have used mine up and need to get more!!

Thanks for your help!

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

12/27/19

The gift boxes drop from the HOS (thought game is stingy with them).  You can also get them by making trades with the children.

oiuoiu321

12/27/19

Noni,

It's easy to miss that you can trade with the children for them.  When you click on the children, they display that you can trade for the Holiday Wand.  Just to the right of the Wand is arrows.  If you click the down one you will see the present you can trade for.

MoTom61

12/28/19

JB1 -- Thanks for the info on selling to kids for wands.  What I meant to say was I have no more wands to gift until I visit the private rooms.  I don't really do the quests because I don't have time, so I'd rather send the wands I have to those who can make good use of them.  Then I get the challange for completing five quest and every one of them involved collecting globes and trees/snowmen/stockings!!  Yikes!  So I had to hit up the children for wands.  Luckily I had plenty of tree trimming items to cover it and was able to complete it.  You know what's funny? On my main game (MoTom70) I had 75 wands and only one quest involved collecting globes and the rest was tree trimmings.  With this game is feast and famine.  Cheers!  MoTom