Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 340722 views.
Annemaree1

12/31/19

Hey Terry,

Once you have crafted your pets, you feed them with the food you collect in the HOS. The pets are so grateful for you feeding them they give you all sorts of gifts.  If you have items waiting to be done for your challenges, your pets can supply you with the items you need, depending on the chest they give you.

The book is what the player has collected in their collections during the event.  You need wands to get these items floating across the screen and they usually are the challenges for example you may need to collect 3 Dwarfs, 3 Pixies and 3 pigs.  Collecting these also give you different eggs along with cards and various other goodies that will help you.  Because you are so new to the game, I suggest you send Debbie a PM and ask her about collecting eggs for the consortium, they need the eggs from the daily challenge such as sled dogs, winter cats, rooster etc...

datsalotta

12/31/19

GIFT BOXES

At level 23 datsdat will most likely not get enough gift boxes to earn Mrs. Claus. Started keeping track of how many drop from HOSs. First day counting I received ONLY ONE GIFT BOX. I thought - well if this is how many I can expect, it may take years to get Mrs. Claus - despair right?

But I'm here today to report I have only just started my day and count 5 GIFT BOXES so far. So there's hope yet with 25 days left in the WE. Workin' on it ((-:

Does anyone else keep track of how many gift boxes drop ???

Annemaree1

12/31/19

do as many of your friends private rooms as possible, they seem to be a little more generous now

Robert (amf368)

12/31/19

The pets in your friends room are just display. You can change the pet for your room by going to the pets tab and selecting a different one.  The books displayed in your friends room is just for looking at. The book displays your collections. there is a book for each season. There is the original book that does/shows nothing  when clicked on.                                                                                                                                               To change the book displayed in your room click/tap on the button that says off at the bottom/middle of the screen. This turns on the ability to change furniture in your room. Then click on the book and pick the one you want to display. click the green check mark to save changes. This same method is how you make changes to all furniture in your room. THE BOOKS ARE FREE, BUT OTHER FURNITURE CHANGES WILL COST YOU COINS OR DIAMONDS. when done editing your room click the button at the bottom again or just exit your room to display changes.

datsalotta

12/31/19

Hi Annemaree1 - I'm trying to keep track and so far today I've received 5 Gift Boxes. So a little better. And over 20 days to go in the event.

Thinking the wands are dropping more as well.

datsdat aka datsalotta aka *piesy

All the best for you in 2020 !! 

PlayerTerry

12/31/19

Thank you for your response to what must now seem my never-ending questions.  Note that I am not new to this game (level 92), just new to some of its important side aspects.  Here are a couple more questions:  Who is Debbie?  What is the consortium and "collecting eggs for the consortium"?  

Annemaree1

12/31/19

Have you created all you Christmas pets?  The reindeer, the sled dog, the winter cat, the rooster, the snowman, the yeti, the bear, the snowman, the mammoth, the rooster and the penguin?  If you haven't and can  collect these eggs.  The consortium are organized to receive these eggs so the newer players coming into the game can get  them in the future and there are always eggs available.

Debbie1845 and April are the main organizers of the collecting team, but due to a tragedy  April was force to take a leave of absence.  So if you are in a position to collect these eggs, please let them know

Anne

Annemaree1

1/1/20

Isn't it magic shards to upgrade the rooms and not diamonds?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

1/1/20

coins, shards and diamonds. Depends on the item.