Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF DOT2 ANDROID GAME - LOST MY GAME   Technical Issues

Started 9/25/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 2634 views.
In reply toRe: msg 17
Dot (aussieDot1)

Dec-11

Hi,

I am back sort of!!  I can open my game, gift & receive gifts, do the DQ, spin the fortune wheel & do the regular HOS.  My problem starts in the private rooms.  I can collect butterflies & the chest in my room no problem & then exit my room.  However when I go into my friends rooms. I can collect the butterflies & open the chest BUT< BUT when I go to exit my friends room, my game freezes and the only way to exit is to close down my game manually.  Needless to say, I lose my progress when I do this. 

Before my game started to "play up" (during the Fall Event), I found that the HOS in my friends rooms were very slow to load & do & the game often froze when I tried to exit the HOS.  It did not seem to do that in the regular game HOS.  Then my game refused to open at all.  Hoping I do not miss the Winter Event also but I am contacting BF to see if they can help. 

I will gift when I am able so please don't delete me while we try to resolve this issue.

Dot.