MindenCricket (dagbo2)

Minden Playing Card Cricket - 5th Ed.

Hosted by MindenCricket (dagbo2)|www.mindencricket.com

Community forum for cricket board game Minden Playing Card Cricket which is published by Dagbostar Games. Visit www.mindencricket.com for more information.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2000s Decade Set then a ODI Set or ... ?   In Development

Started 21-Dec by MindenCricket (dagbo2); 216 views.
MindenCricket (dagbo2)
Host

Greetings fans of Minden Cricket - I'm just about finished the 2000s Decade Advanced Cards and will post those, hopefully, before Christmas. 

While I am working on the 1954 Pakistan Tour Pack, that will take some time as I want to include an essay and all of the Tour Matches.

So, what do people want for the next set of Advanced Cards?

I have all the ODI stats so could do the past decade of ODI players (the rules to play ODI are in the game and there are some additional rules on mindencricket.com) or another Decade set? Or more Ashes or Series Packs?

Look forward to hearing any ideas either here or via DM.

Regards and Happy Holiday Seasons to one and all.

Darren

mstring

22-Dec

Darren-

Thanks for all your hard work lately, it is greatly appreciated. I would selfishly like to see you finish the countries all time great XI and maybe the world XI that you started with England, Australia, South Africa and the West Indies. Finish with Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, New Zealand and maybe Bangladesh. 

But, whatever you decide to do will be great. Again, thanks for your efforts.

Mark

john2412

24-Dec

Do what you are doing and then would love to see an ODI set option

John

MindenCricket (dagbo2)
Host

Good news Mark, I've just updated v1 of the ATGs XI which now includes Australia, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and the West Indies. 

It should have been automatically emailed to anyone who bought the first version of the ATG XIs, but if not, let me know.

Cheers

Darren

MindenCricket (dagbo2)
Host

Hey John, as you can see I did the ATG XIs (or at least finally finished it). Next up is the 2000s Decade Set then the ODI. In the background, going along well with my next Series Set too, which is Pakistan in England in 1954.

mstring

26-Dec

Darren-

Thanks for this. I did get an email this morning. Looks like a fun set to play. Thanks and looking forward to any new sets you create. Thanks again.

Mark