MindenCricket (dagbo2)

Minden Playing Card Cricket - 5th Ed.

Hosted by MindenCricket (dagbo2)|www.mindencricket.com

Community forum for cricket board game Minden Playing Card Cricket which is published by Dagbostar Games. Visit www.mindencricket.com for more information.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ashes 2017-18 Now Available   General

Started 29-Dec by MindenCricket (dagbo2); 146 views.
MindenCricket (dagbo2)
Host

The 2017-18 Ashes series was memorable mainly for some superlative batting by Steve Smith and company. England were lack luster and under prepared and Australia won easily 4-0. 

Steve Smith's Series Set card for this Ashes is the most interesting. He won't score very quickly, but he'll be very difficult to get out.

The set is available here: https://www.mindencricket.com/products/the-ashes-2017

Steve Smith's Card...(apologies for the size, not sure how to reduce an image on Delphi :-) )

LeeWykes

29-Dec

Darren 

Can we get some English Ashes wins, please?

Liking all the new stuff by the way!!

Lee

MindenCricket (dagbo2)
Host

Hmmm...it's so hard to find them ;-)

I am actually working backwards ... hence the 2017-18 set. Although am also finally pulling together Bodyline. So that's next and I think England squeaked home in that one!

LeeWykes

29-Dec

Darren 

Thanks.  1977 was my first live test match  that was a very good series.  1978-79 was the series played opposite World Series cricket.  Any of these would be great additions.  I seem to remember Rodney Hogg got 40+ wickets in the 78-79 series.

Lee

MindenCricket (dagbo2)
Host

Which match did you go to Lee? While carding, I am watching the series now on You Tube (a day or two of highlights of most of the Tests can be found there).

LeeWykes

30-Dec

Darren 

I went to the Trent Bridge test.  Ian Botham made his debut and I saw my two favourite players, Derek Randall and the late Tony Greg who took a brilliant one handed catch late in the day to dismiss Rod Marsh if memory serves.  I've been to a few testa at TB since but that one was special.

Lee