Gaeia (Gurglet)

Poet Echo

Hosted by Gaeia (Gurglet)

As every mother on this planet, I am deeply concerned about the preservation of wise thoughts and wildlife in nature.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Bear Cubs Rescue Shelter    Discussions

Started Jul-16 by Gaeia (Gurglet); 77 views.
Gaeia (Gurglet)

Jul-16

Sainte Angelika at Northern Lights Wildlife Shelter & The Rescue and Release CREW .

Angelika’s talents, besides her love for animals, lie in organisation and her dodged determination to see a job through. Weather that means sitting with a seriously ill animal all night or fighting for new policies, once a goal is set she may allow detours, but never loses sight of her goal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol6pDEgge1g

heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 1
Gaeia (Gurglet)

Jul-16

Angelika’s love and talents for rescuing wildlife creatures, is well organised so that most of the animal get back to their own habitat in nature… 

Amelie (Schuss1)

Jul-17

Not only the bears are adorable but the woman that takes care about them!

heart_eyes

Cap_Crunch

Jul-18

I hope this woman gets a lot of help, just to feed those cub bears if will take a lot of fruits and even meat...

How much does an adult bear eat?

In fall a brown bear may eat as much as 90 pounds of food each day, and it may weigh twice as much before hibernation as it will in spring. Brown bears dig dens for winter hibernation, often holing up in a suitable hillside.

M0THACUP

Jul-22

Congratulation, you got me to smile for the day...

These people are amazingly great!

heart_eyes

polinious

Jul-23

Northern Lights Wildlife Shelter also took in otters, moose calves and birds as well...

relaxed