Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fires in Oklahoma   General Discussion

Started Mar-9 by Vinniesparents (Vinniespare1); 831 views.
UncleJerry

Apr-18

John,

I had a good time visiting with you on the phone. I finally have a chance to check here and found this as I knew I would.

Just a note for anybody reading this. Val and I crossed texts on Easter. It is nice to know she is still around.

Jerry

Hi Jerry

Yes We enjoyed Our visit with You on Easter too, Always good to know You are still doing OK.  And of course We are glad You had another Good Birthday. Guess it was a  Good Week for Me,You and Johnnie G.

JOHN AND LIL(Vinniesparents)

If tomorrow never comes God Bless

UncleJerry

Apr-20

John,

I just found the card that you sent to me. Maybe the hot chick that you picked out for me might be too much. Of course I would have to give it a go. LOL! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I plan to spend some time (depending on the weather) looking at some heavenly bodies. If I had a choice I would say Saturn is one of the best. Of course there are many more that are good to see.

Jerry

mtlcowgirl1

May-6

Hi, Jerry.

Glad to know that Val is still part of our group.  It is unfortunate that she does not post anymore, however.

?BTW, happy belated birthday.  I know it is in April.  Can your tell me when, please?

UncleJerry

May-12

Karen,

Val and I crossed texts for her birthday. When she was posting here we knew it was her when it said Bearcat511. My birthday is a secret. I will just say it is about a month before Val's. Aren't I a sneaker.

I am in the process of moving. Part of the reason is the my family wanted me a little closer so they could keep an eye on me. I agree with their logic. The last year, I have started to feel age creeping up on me. I am in the midst of remodeling the bath room. I knew it needed it when I bought the house.

I have a new phone number. it is 580 216 4601. DISCLAIMER: This is an recycled phone number. Lots of people (98 and counting) call looking for Ike. I don't know who he is or what his new number. So my rule is to only answer when I have the number in my phone book. So if you want to call me, it would be a good idea to email my your number. I still live in the stone ages. I do not have unlimited calls and/or texts. I pay for each call I make or answer. Same with Texts.

just color me cheap. On the flip site, most years I get by with less that $100.00. Some years I have to double up. I feel it is better than $35.00-$50.00 month.

Vita Bona - Life is good.

Jerry

mtlcowgirl1

May-13

I think it is very wise of you to move closer to the fam.  They are correct.  I worry about you, too.  I remember you once posting that your folks passed from heart problems.  God forbid you should as well.  I made note of your new phone #.  Heck, colo(u)r me cheap, too.  I don't even have a cell phone provider anymore.  I am on a retiree's budget and just don't need it.  My peeps have my landline number and they know that if I am away from home for any amount of time, I will be back shortly.  Take care, Unc.

UncleJerry

Jun-5

Karen,

I am still moving to the new house. I have set a date of Halloween to be completely moved. <grin> We are almost finished with doing some work in the bath room. Take tub out, put shower in. It is much better for me now. The back side of the bath tub had leaked and rotted the wall behind. I haven't taken a bath in many decades. So if the tub is out the shower goes in. Probably a good thing as they had to cut the tub in two in order to get it out. I was having some problems with my washer. My favorite Sister in law gave me her old washer and dryer. It is very nice. She sometimes says that she is my only SIL. So I guess that makes her my favorite. Better than calling her my yucky SIL.

The house is starting to become home. I am very happy about the way things are going. I have many flowers growing. Well, the former owner had them growing. I have no clue as what a lot of them are. Just a bunch of pretty ones. When I first got the house, my insurance lady gave me some house plant. It is doing well. So when I find some different blossoms I take her and her helper some. I treat both the same so I feel safe doing it. Besides most women enjoy getting flowers. Even for no reason.

I tried to call Val on Mother's day four or five times. No answer. So I ended up sending her a text the day after. It is possible that she had not noted my new number.

Today when I came to the library I saw a off road motorcycle parked by an enclosed trailer. When I got closer I checked out the license plates. Yes, they happened to be from Quebec. They were doing the Trans America Trail ride. I had a nice visit with them. I think there was one bike and a pickup/trailer as support vehicle. Hmmmm, I just saw the pickup/trailer leave. They must be headed west.

Enough for now. I hope that you are well and having some fun.

Jerry