Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Things and all that   General Discussion

Started 3/31/18 by Ain't I A Stinker? (bugser); 510 views.

I woke up on the right side of the dirt again so there's that and I'm still riding.

LOL!! But I don't speak French

Hey Jerry!!  Stopping by...

mtlcowgirl1

4/17/18

No need.  Everyone is welcome here.

LOL....By the way, I sent you a friend request on facebook since I'm also friends with that young lady from Hawaii. 

UncleJerry

May-21

I have been off line for a week so so. No excuse just lazy. I did remember your birthday about a week or so ago. Are you still going on 12 or is it 13 now? Anyway Happy (belated) Birthday. I see it is Victoria Day up in Northland. So do whatever it is that you do on her Day.
mtlcowgirl1

May-22

Thanks for the wishes, my good friend.  Yep, still going on 12.  My back occasionally tells me otherwise, but whatever.  Victoria Day is basically just a day off here.  Some cities have fireworks, but we didn't.  Fas as I know anyway.  I go to bed very early.  When Mack was with me, every day was fireworks day <wink>.