Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where are you?   General Discussion

Started 11/26/19 by mtlcowgirl1; 1549 views.
JOHNNIEG2756

Mar-16

I drop in once in a while.  Sorry to see the place so empty.  Spent loads of time here back when.  I see Bill Wood on FB often.  Uncle Jerry and I will be getting older next month. Hell, we’ll be getting older tomorrow. I’ve got a couple rides in and yesterday spring ended. The snow can’t stay long.  Hope everyone had a fun/safe riding season.

mtlcowgirl1

Mar-17

Hiya, Johnnie.  Nice to see you here.  Yup. It's a shame the place is in limbo.  I am on Facebook with Bill Wood as well.  Wish I knew where Walter Kern was.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Even if it is bad news.  Keep riding.

JOHNNIEG2756

Mar-17

Are you riding any longer?  Been so long since I’ve been here I’m out of touch with everyone.  Your a trooper for keeping the lights on.  I’m concerned about how the riding season is going to be impacted.  Yesterday we had one positive in ND and today we have five.  Scary for sure. Will stop by more often.

mtlcowgirl1

Mar-18

I never rode my own, but rode two up with my hubby.  Since his passing and my move back to Montreal, I'm afraid I've crossed my own ride off my bucket list.  No matter.  They were great years.

JOHNNIEG2756

Mar-18

Big city gal.  Have ridden through there a couple of times.  We have ridden in every Providence.  Can’t ride north I guess.  Scary stuff going on. Take care and keep the nut house up and running

mtlcowgirl1

Mar-19

JOHNNIEG2756 said...

Big city gal

Ha.  That I am.  You have ridden in every province of my country?  Good for you.  You are correct that you cannot these days.  Worry not, Johnnie.  This will blow over soon.

Scottski

Mar-25

Karen,

I drop by now and again. My riding days are officially over now. The BearStar died and I can't afford to spend the money to fix her when I have other bills and the legendary "fixed income" of retirement. Oh, well... it was fun while it lasted!

I'm glad to see that you and Johnnie have kept the place accessible. I miss the days of "conversing" with all the folks who were here back then. It really doesn't seem like 20 years ago but the calendar tells me it was. I absolutely refuse to do Facebook and I do NOT have or intend to have a smartphone so I guess I am a "techno-Hermit". Tell BW I said hello next time you see him on Farecebook <G>.

mtlcowgirl1

Mar-26

My riding days are over as well.  They were indeed fun times.  You and I must be the only people in the civilized world without smart phones.  I really don't need one.  I make do with my landline.  I live the life of a nun anyway.  If I'm out of the house, peeps can always leave a message.  I'll be sure to give your best to Bill.  Take care of yourself, hear?

JOHNNIEG2756

Mar-26

Sorry to hear your bike isn’t up and running.  Riding season is up and running in ND.  I’ll be getting busy from now on.  I also miss the good old days on this forum.  What is the problem with your bike?  I’m having starter problems with my 98 Ultra.  Driving me nuts.  Won’t quit cranking.  In the process of trouble shooting.  Most trouble shooting involved checking for voltage but I can have the cable to the battery hooked up.  Will know more about the system when I’m done I guess.  Take care and enjoy retirement guy.

mtlcowgirl1

Mar-27

Hi, Johnnie.  I am so happy at least three or four of us are still keeping this board alive.  At least just to keep in touch with each other.