Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No BuRP Rally    General Discussion

Started Jul-15 by Z1000Dan; 53 views.
Z1000Dan

Jul-15

This years 2020 BuRP gathering has been canceled thanks to Covid concerns.
This would have been 19 years of the group from Walt's forum meeting in the Blue Ridge Mountains Thanks to the hard work that Brenda did to make the early years a big success with years of over 50 at times from all over the country. The last few years turn out has dwindled but lasting friendships still remains with many of us.
Here is hoping that everyone stays safe and healthy and 2021 brings a great 20 year reunion!   

mtlcowgirl1

Jul-15

Hiya.

Covid is indeed a PITA.  Mack and I would have done the BuRP oone year had he not gotten sick.  Many great friendships have been formed here and I still have them.  Thank you for keeping Walt's forum going.

Scottski

Jul-17

Dan,

I had been wondering if this year's BuRP would be possible with all the hoo-hah going on over the COVID19 virus. I was actually going to be able to drive up this year ( in the truck <sigh>). If things loosen up before the end of the year I might try making a trip to Cleveland and try to hook up with you and Bill T for at least a meal. We'll just have to see what happens as time goes by.....

Ride Safe!

Scott

Z1000Dan

Jul-18

I've been wanting to get out and see Bill. But with this crazy covid I haven't even been anywhere. It would be fun to get out again with friends.