CURRENT EVENTS -  Keeping Track Of The Corona Virus (55575 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (2175 of 3729) 
 Featured Message10301.2175 in reply to 10301.2174 

September 1, 2021

"Over 80% of the eligible population has been “fully vaccinated” with the recently FDA-approved Pfizer vaccine accounting for the lion’s share."

The FDA Pfizer vaccine has NOT been recently approved, it has NEVER been approved, and I think WILL NEVER be approved. They approved something not quite the same called Comirnaty, and it is ambiguous as whether even that has been approved. At any rate it is not even on the market yet. This is a BIG LIE they are selling to almost force people to take these experimental and perhaps very dangerous drugs. 

https://noqreport.com/2021/08/31/ultra-vaxxed-israel-shattered-their-record-for-covid-19-new-cases-today-are-vaccines-spreading-covid-19-faster/

Ultra-Vaxxed Israel Shattered Their Record for Covid-19 New Cases Today. Are ‘Vaccines’ Spreading Covid-19 Faster?

The numbers can be tortured into lies but the raw data is crystal clear.

It does not take a doctor to look at the situation in Israel and start asking serious questions about the efficacy of Covid-19 “vaccines.” At best, the injections are ineffective at stopping the spread of the disease. But one would not be off-base to ask whether the data indicates heavy vaccination rates may actually be INCREASING the spread of Covid-19.

Israel registered close to 11,000 COVID-19 cases on Monday, the Health Ministry reported Tuesday, marking a new record since the start of the pandemic. This needs to be clearly disseminated to everyone who has been told that the vaccines will stop the disease because Israel enjoys one of the highest vaccination rates in the world. Over 80% of the eligible population has been “fully vaccinated” with the recently FDA-approved Pfizer vaccine accounting for the lion’s share.

On its face, this should be devastating news for those pushing for universal vaccinations. It makes it crystal clear that the injections do not even slow the spread of Covid-19, and may actually accelerate it. But this news will be ignored by American mainstream media while international media does its best to spin it into “nothing to see here.”

Ethan Huff at Natural News reiterated reports out of Israel that data demonstrates natural immunity is far more effective than the so-called “vaccines”:

Natural Immunity 13 Times More Effective Than Vaccines at Stopping “Delta” Variant

New research of out Israel shows that the best immunity is natural immunity, and those who rely on it instead of artificial vaccine “immunity” are at least 1,300 percent better protected against the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

Described by Bloomberg as “the largest real-world analysis comparing natural immunity – gained from an earlier infection – to the protection provided by one of the most potent vaccines currently in use,” the paper by Israeli scientists found that getting jabbed for Chinese Germs massively increases one’s risk of testing “positive” and developing symptoms.

“Fully vaccinated” people are 13 times more likely to contract the Wuhan Flu compared to unvaccinated people, and are 27 times more likely than the unvaccinated to get sick as opposed to just testing “positive” without any symptoms.

According to investigative journalist Alex Berenson, these incredible findings “end any debate over vaccines [versus] natural immunity,” proving once and for all that God-given immunity is always preferable to Big Pharma’s fake “immunity” from a syringe.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2176 of 3729) 
 10301.2176 in reply to 10301.2031 

September 2, 2021

"...in the event of a positive test, non-vaccinated students would have to quarantine for up to 14 days. Vaccinated students would not have to quarantine,” the Post Millennial report explains."

Do you think vaccinated people are less infectious than unvaccinated people? I don't, and the numbers appear to be shifting. We'll keep an eye on those numbers. We will understand what is happening here better over time. 

Washington High School Forcing Unvaccinated Student Athletes to Wear Ankle Monitors, Parent Says

Washington High School Forcing Unvaccinated Student Athletes to Wear Ankle Monitors, Parent Says

A 15-year-old student at Eatonville High School says that she was forced to wear an ankle tracking monitor to be able to participate in volleyball practice.

To: All  (2177 of 3729) 
 10301.2177 in reply to 10301.2031 

September 2, 2021

“The question is really, if the employer gives you a specific instruction or mandate to do and you decline and you are terminated for insubordination. Insubordination is one of the eight reasons you why you will not receive unemployment in the state of Indiana,”

Makes me wish I were an attorney, replacing Samuel L. Bolinger. I'm not saying attorney Bolinger is wrong, but by reason, I think he, at the least, should be wrong. Let's think about this. My employer orders me to cross a busy freeway on foot or lose my job. I refuse and he fires me for insubordination. Can I receive unemployment? Personally, I don't see any difference between walking across a freeway, (less extreme than attorney Bolinger's example of walking in front of a speeding truck) and taking an unproven, experimental, genetically manipulated drug.

Can you collect unemployment if you are fired for refusing to get the vaccine?

With more employers requiring employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine, there may be employees who refuse. If this results into the company letting the worker go, will the person be eligible for unemployment?

Samuel L. Bolinger, an attorney at the Law Office of Samuel L. Bolinger, told WANE 15's Briana Brownlee the answer is more than likely no.

“The question is really, if the employer gives you a specific instruction or mandate to do and you decline and you are terminated for insubordination. Insubordination is one of the eight reasons you why you will not receive unemployment in the state of Indiana,” Bolinger said.

Yes, your employer can require the vaccine. Here’s why 

He said in his 30-year career, he’s never won a case when it comes to an employee losing his or her job due to insubordination. Insubordination is when someone refuses a direct order or command. Bollinger added that it’s the toughest to overcome.

“If it is reasonable, meaning the instruction, the Department of Workforce may side with the employer,” Bolinger said. “If it’s unreasonable such as walking in front of a speeding truck on 69, that’s really unreasonable and you can say no and probably win that insubordination claim.”

To: All  (2178 of 3729) 
 10301.2178 in reply to 10301.2050 

Quarantine Barbie - How To Make Doll Face Mask With Paper | DIY Barbie Mask  - YouTube

To: All  (2179 of 3729) 
 10301.2179 in reply to 10301.2036 

September 2, 2021

"even as PM Trudeau orders 68 million Pfizer ‘booster shots’."

Canada has a total population of around 38 million people. I looked it up. 34 million over 9 years old. I have a question for you. Lot's of Canadians are not going to take any of the dangerous, experimental vaccines. What does Canada plan to do with 68 million Pfizer "booster shots"? After all, Canadian citizens have to pay for those, and they have expiration dates. Just curious. 

Canada will pay funeral expenses of those killed by COVID-19 vaccines

The Canadian government has allocated $75 million to ‘provide death benefits’ for those killed by COVID-19 jabs, even as PM Trudeau orders 68 million Pfizer ‘booster shots’.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s federal government has allocated $75 million to “provide death benefits and support for funeral expenses” for individuals killed by any of the COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada, according to Blacklock's Reporter. 

The allotted money is to be dispensed through the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Vaccine Injury Support Program (VISP) and will be used to help cover burial costs and related expenses for those killed by the shot, the Toronto Sun reported.  

As previously reported by Lifesite and as is available on the program’s website, VISP was put in place in December of 2020 to “ensure that all people in Canada who have experienced a serious and permanent injury as a result of receiving a Health Canada authorized vaccine, administered in Canada on or after December 8, 2020, have fair and timely access to financial support.” 

“In the rare event a person in Canada is seriously and permanently injured as a result of vaccination, they should be fairly supported,” said the Vaccine Injury Support Program staff. 

“The department has budgeted $75 million for all claims but said it was unclear how many submissions there could be,” the  Toronto Sun stated.  

According to the government of Canada, “Only vaccines that are proven to be safe, effective and of high quality are authorized for use in Canada,” but side effects “can be severe” and include myocarditis and pericarditis, Bell’s palsy, blood clots with low platelets, capillary leak syndrome, and Guillain-Barré syndrome.

To: All  (2180 of 3729) 
 10301.2180 in reply to 10301.2036 

September 2, 2021

Prime Minister Trudeau chased out of town by crowd: 'You monster! You ruined families!'

Canada’s Prime Minister was chased out of a town in British Columbia this week.

A swarm of angry Canadians in the electoral district of South Surrey- White Rock shouted their disapproval at Justin Trudeau on a residential street this Monday because of his support for vaccine mandates, lockdowns, and other draconian measures taken in response to COVID-19.

Trudeau is on the campaign trail, seeking re-election.

Video footage of the confrontation in Surrey-area White Rock, which contains expletives and strong language, shows a masked Trudeau, surrounded by a team of police bodyguards, walking and waving while the crowd responds with loud boos and critical shouts.

“You monster! You ruined families! You’re responsible for death! There’s blood on your hands!” shouted one of the Canadians.

“Your employees don’t want to get the vax!” another man added.

In the video, dozens of people can be seen following Trudeau as a fleet of officers help him escape the town, with one man saying, “Look at this, chased out of Surrey.”

“Nobody wants you here, you monster! How many jabs? How many boosters?” one man demanded.

“Are you proud of the two-tier society you’re responsible for?” a voice in the distance inquired.

“I thought you were against segregation,” stated another.

From: Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/3/21 1:24 AM 
To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2181 of 3729) 
 10301.2181 in reply to 10301.2147 

Did you know that Donald Trump has advised people to get vaccinated? I was quite surprised to see him on a video telling people he had been vaccinated. 

To: Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2182 of 3729) 
 10301.2182 in reply to 10301.2181 

Amazingly Trump said to get vaccinated at a recent rally. It was the only time I ever saw him booed by the crowd at one of his rallies. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I do not think he will do that again.

To: All  (2183 of 3729) 
 10301.2183 in reply to 10301.2031 

September 3, 2021

Legal experts, ACLU slam New York judges ordering defendants to get COVID-19 shots

Legal experts and the American Civil Liberties Union have criticized a pair of New York judges for ordering defendants to get vaccinated if they want to make bail or be granted a plea deal.  

The ACLU slammed the decisions as 'troubling' and one lawyer even called the rulings 'nonsensical' and abuse of power that could be seen as grounds for the judges to be censured or suspended. 

The criticism comes after Manhattan judge Jed Rakoff granted the release of Elouisa Pimental, a woman accused of drug dealing, on the condition she get vaccinated.

Another order came from Bronx judge Jeffrey Zimmerman who made vaccination part of a plea deal. 

The Daily Mail reached out to numerous legal experts and found agreement that while judges do have a lot of discretion in sentencing, these rulings go well past what the judiciary is supposed to be doing. 

Philip Hamburger, a law professor at Columbia University and the founder and president of the New Civil Liberties Alliance, said this ruling goes against what judges are put in place to do. 

'Eliciting good behavior is not the role of a judge,' Hamburger, who made it clear he supports vaccinations and has defended scientific inquiry cases in the past, said. 'The role of the judge is to follow the law.'

To: All  (2184 of 3729) 
 10301.2184 in reply to 10301.2183 

September 3, 2021

"Kate Brown, the governor of Oregon, has announced a mandate for all state executive agency employees to have full COVID-19 vaccination by October 18 or six weeks after full approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), whichever is later."

As we have pointed out, the FDA has NOT approved the Pfizer vaccine that everyone has been taking, and what they supposedly did approve (it's ambiguous as to whether they approved anything), is not available. So are they going to force this pregnant lady to take a non-approved vaccine, because an unavailable vaccine has supposedly been approved?

5 Months Pregnant, I Face Losing My Job And Healthcare For Not Vaxxing

I am currently five months pregnant. Under this mandate, I stand to lose my job and health care if I don’t allow a needle in my arm, even though the long-term effects of the COVID-19 vaccine are unknown. Kate Brown, the governor of Oregon, has announced a mandate for all state executive agency employees to have full COVID-19 vaccination by October 18 or six weeks after full approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), whichever is later.

Yes, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are now recommending the vaccine for pregnant women. The CDC says the risks of COVID-19 for unborn children and their mothers are greater than the unknown risks of the vaccine. But how can they know, if the long-term risks of the vaccine are unknown? These COVID treatments are, after all, only several months old themselves.

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-14 15-24 ... 2155-2164 2165-2174 2175-2184 2185-2194 2195-2204 ... 3705-3714 3715-3724 3725-3729
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.