Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
CURRENT EVENTS -  Keeping Track Of The Corona Virus (55078 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (2180 of 3706) 
 10301.2180 in reply to 10301.2036 

September 2, 2021

Prime Minister Trudeau chased out of town by crowd: 'You monster! You ruined families!'

Canada’s Prime Minister was chased out of a town in British Columbia this week.

A swarm of angry Canadians in the electoral district of South Surrey- White Rock shouted their disapproval at Justin Trudeau on a residential street this Monday because of his support for vaccine mandates, lockdowns, and other draconian measures taken in response to COVID-19.

Trudeau is on the campaign trail, seeking re-election.

Video footage of the confrontation in Surrey-area White Rock, which contains expletives and strong language, shows a masked Trudeau, surrounded by a team of police bodyguards, walking and waving while the crowd responds with loud boos and critical shouts.

“You monster! You ruined families! You’re responsible for death! There’s blood on your hands!” shouted one of the Canadians.

“Your employees don’t want to get the vax!” another man added.

In the video, dozens of people can be seen following Trudeau as a fleet of officers help him escape the town, with one man saying, “Look at this, chased out of Surrey.”

“Nobody wants you here, you monster! How many jabs? How many boosters?” one man demanded.

“Are you proud of the two-tier society you’re responsible for?” a voice in the distance inquired.

“I thought you were against segregation,” stated another.

Reply   Options 

From: Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/3/21 1:24 AM 
To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2181 of 3706) 
 10301.2181 in reply to 10301.2147 

Did you know that Donald Trump has advised people to get vaccinated? I was quite surprised to see him on a video telling people he had been vaccinated. 

To: Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2182 of 3706) 
 10301.2182 in reply to 10301.2181 

Amazingly Trump said to get vaccinated at a recent rally. It was the only time I ever saw him booed by the crowd at one of his rallies. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I do not think he will do that again.

To: All  (2183 of 3706) 
 10301.2183 in reply to 10301.2031 

September 3, 2021

Legal experts, ACLU slam New York judges ordering defendants to get COVID-19 shots

Legal experts and the American Civil Liberties Union have criticized a pair of New York judges for ordering defendants to get vaccinated if they want to make bail or be granted a plea deal.  

The ACLU slammed the decisions as 'troubling' and one lawyer even called the rulings 'nonsensical' and abuse of power that could be seen as grounds for the judges to be censured or suspended. 

The criticism comes after Manhattan judge Jed Rakoff granted the release of Elouisa Pimental, a woman accused of drug dealing, on the condition she get vaccinated.

Another order came from Bronx judge Jeffrey Zimmerman who made vaccination part of a plea deal. 

The Daily Mail reached out to numerous legal experts and found agreement that while judges do have a lot of discretion in sentencing, these rulings go well past what the judiciary is supposed to be doing. 

Philip Hamburger, a law professor at Columbia University and the founder and president of the New Civil Liberties Alliance, said this ruling goes against what judges are put in place to do. 

'Eliciting good behavior is not the role of a judge,' Hamburger, who made it clear he supports vaccinations and has defended scientific inquiry cases in the past, said. 'The role of the judge is to follow the law.'

To: All  (2184 of 3706) 
 10301.2184 in reply to 10301.2183 

September 3, 2021

"Kate Brown, the governor of Oregon, has announced a mandate for all state executive agency employees to have full COVID-19 vaccination by October 18 or six weeks after full approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), whichever is later."

As we have pointed out, the FDA has NOT approved the Pfizer vaccine that everyone has been taking, and what they supposedly did approve (it's ambiguous as to whether they approved anything), is not available. So are they going to force this pregnant lady to take a non-approved vaccine, because an unavailable vaccine has supposedly been approved?

5 Months Pregnant, I Face Losing My Job And Healthcare For Not Vaxxing

I am currently five months pregnant. Under this mandate, I stand to lose my job and health care if I don’t allow a needle in my arm, even though the long-term effects of the COVID-19 vaccine are unknown. Kate Brown, the governor of Oregon, has announced a mandate for all state executive agency employees to have full COVID-19 vaccination by October 18 or six weeks after full approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), whichever is later.

Yes, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are now recommending the vaccine for pregnant women. The CDC says the risks of COVID-19 for unborn children and their mothers are greater than the unknown risks of the vaccine. But how can they know, if the long-term risks of the vaccine are unknown? These COVID treatments are, after all, only several months old themselves.

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2185 of 3706) 
 10301.2185 in reply to 10301.2154 

WEBELIAHU said...

This makes no sense to me. Then again, those doctors are probably very intelligent people, but I would question their "wisdom," and wisdom is vastly more important that raw intelligence.

You have to look at it from the right perspective... and it's not doctors, their expertise, our health either.

It's a test before ushering in One World Order. They are testing us now to see how many will willing take the vaccinations and how many will resist. They're also keeping track of which countries and how many in each country refuse to get vaccinated.

This will give them an idea "per country" of which ones will be problematic and which ones will not be problematic and just how problematic those countries might also be.

When you look at it in that perspective... it starts to make sense. The doctors are probably right, but we'll never know for sure. I doubt doctors would willingly give information that might be detrimental to your health. 

So looking at it from that perspective... they're now talking about booster shots. So who's to say that they will or won't issue a booster shot in the future to certain individuals which might kill them depending on whether you willingly got the vaccine or resisted!

Remembers, most doctors are not nefarious... most politicians are however!!!

Now does it make a little bit better sense?

FWIW

To: All  (2186 of 3706) 
 10301.2186 in reply to 10301.2184 

The CW Posters: Superman, The Flash & More Arrowverse Heroes In Masks |  TVLine

To: WALTER784 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2187 of 3706) 
 10301.2187 in reply to 10301.2185 

It seems, to me, hardly sensible that doctors are prescribing for an unknown future, as if it were a known future.

To: All  (2188 of 3706) 
 10301.2188 in reply to 10301.2186 

September 3, 2021

"President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Wednesday that he is hopeful that there will be an emergency use authorization (ESA) to vaccinate children under 12-years-old in the coming weeks."

To vaccinate with WHAT, the so-called approved Cominerta, or the ESA, non-approved, Pfizer vaccine? It makes a difference Dr. Fauci. If they use the ESA version, they can't be sued if, for example, the children turn up sterile as adults, and there are many other devastating examples I could bring.

"we’ve done this for decades and decades requiring (vaccines for) polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis,”

How long did it take to get FDA approvals on those vaccines Dr. Fauci, a year...or a decade?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/fauci-says-hopes-get-emergency-use-authorization-vaccinate-children-12-coming-weeks/

Fauci Says He Hopes to Get Emergency Use Authorization to Vaccinate Children Under 12 in Coming Weeks

President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Wednesday that he is hopeful that there will be an emergency use authorization to vaccinate children under 12-years-old in the coming weeks.

Speaking to Wolf Blitzer, the controversial figure said that it is possible there could be enough data collected to make a decision by the end of September.

"We hope as soon as possible, Wolf,” Fauci said. “Right now the data are being collected… We should have enough of the data to examine and make a decision as we get into late September, the beginning of October. Then the data will be presented to the FDA and the FDA will make a determination whether they will grant that under an emergency use authorization or some other mechanism.”

Fauci said he expects to have data from “at least in one of the companies” by the end of September.

Asked if it would be available for our youngest children by Thanksgiving, Fauci said “I hope so, Wolf.”

“You don’t want to get ahead of the FDA. They’re an independent organization. They’ll do their thing. They do it very well. They preserved our safety of people in this country with interventions like vaccines and they also make a determination if it’s effective. I hope that gets done quickly so we can get those younger children vaccinated.”

Fauci believes that children should be required to get vaccinated to go to school.

“This is not something new. We have mandates in many places in schools, particularly public schools, that if in fact you want a child to come in — we’ve done this for decades and decades requiring (vaccines for) polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis,” Fauci told CNN. “So this would not be something new, requiring vaccinations for children to come to school.”

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2189 of 3706) 
 10301.2189 in reply to 10301.2187 

WEBELIAHU said...

It seems, to me, hardly sensible that doctors are prescribing for an unknown future, as if it were a known future.

Because they are not nefarious... they don't see what's going to happen in the future... but the nefarious politicians do see what's coming because they have planned for it.

FWIW

Navigate this discussion: 1-9 10-19 20-29 ... 2160-2169 2170-2179 2180-2189 2190-2199 2200-2209 ... 3680-3689 3690-3699 3700-3706
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.