Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
CURRENT EVENTS -  Keeping Track Of The Corona Virus (44533 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2195 of 3039) 
 10301.2195 in reply to 10301.2193 

"However, by allowing everyone to catch Covid, you're going to have not only a lot of deaths, but also many people suffering lifelong disability - 'long covid'."

No. That was with the original COVID-19, which killed 1%, and even that did not leave permanent damage to many people. The current variants are FAR weaker, are killing very few people, and not doing much harm. The vaccines are the big danger, not Delta or anything else that is currently around. Plus, get over Covid and you have God's best protection for the future. Take the vaccines and one's life will forever after be at risk.

I know you want to think otherwise, and I know why you want to think otherwise, and I am very sorry.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2196 of 3039) 
 Featured Message10301.2196 in reply to 10301.2031 

First posted 5 months ago. Worth reading again.

March 31, 2021

"Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act...“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it."

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/

Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) spoke to former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Mike Yeadon about his views on the COVID-19 vaccine, hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the regulatory authorities, and more. At the outset, Dr. Yeadon said “I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the worlds population.

“I feel great fear, but I’m not deterred from giving expert testimony to multiple groups of able lawyers like Rocco Galati in Canada and Reiner Fuellmich in Germany.

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

“In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.

“But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years, perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely uncharacterized.

“In no other era would it be wise to do what is stated as the intention.

“Since I know this with certainty, and I know those driving it know this too, we have to enquire: What is their motive?

“While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else. Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act.

“There is no medical rationale for it. Knowing as I do that the design of these ‘vaccines’ results, in the expression in the bodies of recipients, expression of the spike protein, which has adverse biological effects of its own which, in some people, are harmful (initiating blood coagulation and activating the immune ‘complement system’), I’m determined to point out that those not at risk from this virus should not be exposed to the risk of unwanted effects from these agents.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The good news is that there are multiple choices available: hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, budesonide (inhaled steroid used in asthmatics), and of course oral Vitamin D, zinc, azithromycin etc. These reduce the severity to such an extent that this virus did not need to become a public health crisis.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will he exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.

“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.

“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.

“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.

“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

To: WALTER784 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2197 of 3039) 
 10301.2197 in reply to 10301.2031 

September 5, 2021

"He said that the proper strategy to take down America would include greatly hampering the three most important sectors of our human infrastructure: military, healthcare, and law enforcement. If any of those three succumb to a future “activation” of Covid injections that debilitates or kills them, Gen McInerney said America would tumble as a nation."

https://noqreport.com/2021/09/02/is-disabling-the-u-s-military-through-mandatory-vaccinations-part-of-the-globalists-plan/

Is Disabling the U.S. Military Through Mandatory Vaccinations Part of the Globalists’ Plan?

It seems more and more lately, I’ve had to preface articles with two proclamations: I was never a conspiracy theorist and I was never an “anti-vaxxer” until the events of 2020-2021 forced me to look long and hard at world events and their meanings. At some point I’ll likely have to accept both labels unapologetically, though I don’t believe the earth is flat and my only real vaccine concerns are over the Covid-19 injections.

With that said, a conspiracy theory that has been circulating in hushed corners of the internet for months is starting to seem more viable with every passing day. The gist is this: The U.S. military is being intentionally weakened and potentially disabled through forced vaccinations. I’d heard this as early as a year ago, but it wasn’t until a couple of conversations I had with Lt. General Thomas McInerney a few months ago that I started taking the theory seriously.

He said that the proper strategy to take down America would include greatly hampering the three most important sectors of our human infrastructure: military, healthcare, and law enforcement. If any of those three succumb to a future “activation” of Covid injections that debilitates or kills them, Gen McInerney said America would tumble as a nation.

As if speaking prophetically, the foundation for the General’s warnings are being put into place. Healthcare professionals and law enforcement were among the first industries to start rolling out mandatory vaccinations. Now, our military has made it an offense for soldiers to deny the jabs.

By no means am I saying that this is definitely the plan or that it’s happening as the General indicated. We have only speculation at this point that the jabs are intended to kill people in the long-run. For that to be the case would require the ultimate conspiracy of Biblical proportions, something that I do not believe could be pulled off without direct assistance from extremely powerful forces.

To: All  (2198 of 3039) 
 10301.2198 in reply to 10301.2050 

The CW superheroes wear masks to prevent coronavirus in posters

To: All  (2199 of 3039) 
 10301.2199 in reply to 10301.2198 

September 5, 2021

"On August 23, on the same day that the US Food and Drug Administration "approved" the unavailable Pfizer's Covid vaccine Comirnaty, the decision was made that the vaccine would be mandatory for the entire US military."

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/09/02/us-navy-officer-mandatory-covid-jabs-for-soldiers-could-create-national-security-crisis/

US Navy officer: Mandatory Covid jabs for soldiers could create national security crisis

A US Navy officer warned in mid-August of a "serious national security threat" if the US military imposed mandatory mass vaccinations on all its soldiers. On August 23, on the same day that the US Food and Drug Administration "approved" the unavailable Pfizer's Covid vaccine Comirnaty, the decision was made that the vaccine would be mandatory for the entire US military.

A prerequisite for being able to do this was precisely that the vaccine had been "approved", since an emergency approval would not be enough. It was not just the Pentagon that acted with lightning speed, but the vaccine industry, top politicians and not least the system media by flooding outlets with hardcore propaganda: There was no longer any reason for the “vaccine-hesitant” not to rush out for jabs. However, it is not just senior military personnel who are now expressing concern about the development.

Nobel laureates reveal: Covid vaccine ‘creates variants’

In a memorandum written on Monday, August 9, Biden Administration Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin announced his intention to require Covid vaccination for all military personnel.

The reason why the request was made on that day was that it was then alleged that there had been a major outbreak of the so-called delta variant, something several of the world’s leading researchers have said would be the result of the shots. One of those who warns against this is the well-known French vaccine expert Professor Christian Perronne as well as the French virologist and Nobel laureate in medicine Luc Montagnier.

American soldiers who refuse to submit to the requirement to be injected, risk being brought before a court-martial, given a prison sentence and dismissal. The latter is not only disgraceful to most military personnel, but also means that they lose all insurance as well as lifelong medical care.

The vaccine threatens the nation’s security

US Navy Commander Jay Furman has warned that the jab roll-out could be catastrophic, reported Revolver News. “The forced vaccination of all military personnel with the present Covid-19 vaccines may compromise US national security due to the unknown extent of serious vaccine complications,” said Furman. “Further study is needed before committing the Total Force to one irreversible experimental group. Initial reports leave more concern for the Covid-19 vaccinations than the virus itself for the (at present) exceptionally healthy military population.”

Furman is a distinguished United States naval officer and holds a Master of Arts in Security Studies from the Naval Postgraduate School.

Furman’s key concerns

The average member of the US military is young and in excellent physical fitness, two categories that are nearly immune to the dangers of Covid. So far, only 24 people out of 2,2 million military personnel have died of Covid-19, a rate of less than one per 91 000.

There is reason to believe severe or even fatal side-effects from existing Covid-19 vaccines are more common than reported, and could even prove deadlier to otherwise-healthy servicemen than Covid-19.

There is also the outlier possibility that mRNA vaccines (the kind used by the Moderna and Pfizer shots) may have unanticipated negative effects on the immune systems of recipients.

Currently, the US military has proven completely capable of weathering Covid-19 without any loss of effectiveness, so forcibly making the entire service a test case for a novel type of vaccine is a pointless risk.

“Pressing forward against extremely large unknowns by mandating Covid-19 vaccines could potentially threaten basic military deployment assumptions, to say nothing of the long-term destruction to morale and recruiting. The known science does not justify committing the entire US troop strength to one singular experimental group,” Furman told Revolver News.

FDA ‘approval’ provides cover

When Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin wrote his memorandum on August 9, the heavily criticized injections only had approval for use in emergencies, but that seems to have changed on August 23. At that time, the system media in both the US and the world almost cheered the news that Pfizer’s vaccine had been given what they claimed to be a nod. However, many have pointed out that this seems to be an extension of the emergency use permit, rather than the usual approval.

To: All  (2200 of 3039) 
 10301.2200 in reply to 10301.2047 

September 5, 2021

"So we’re already talking about a fourth Covid jab."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/pfizer-ceo-says-covid-19-vaccine-resistant-variant-likely-emerge-pharma-co-system-place-release-new-variant-specific-jab-3-months-video/

Pfizer CEO Says Covid-19 Vaccine-Resistant Variant Likely to Emerge – But Pharma Co Has System in Place to Release New “Variant-Specific” Jab in 3 Months

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said that a vaccine-resistant variant will likely emerge.

But don’t worry because the pharma company already has a system in place to release a “variant-specific” jab within 95 days. Two doses of the Pfizer vaccine plus a booster shot may not be enough to protect from new variants.

So we’re already talking about a fourth Covid jab.

“Every time that the variant appears in the world, our scientists are getting their hands around it,” Bourla told Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.” “They are researching to see if this variant can escape the protection of our vaccine. We haven’t identified any yet but we believe that it is likely that one day, one of them will emerge.”

From: Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) DelphiPlus Member IconSep-5 4:25 PM 
To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2201 of 3039) 
 10301.2201 in reply to 10301.2197 

In Australia, soldiers have never been allowed to refuse vaccines. They've always been compulsory unfortunately. They don't even do a titre test to see if the person is already immune. My daughter was immune to all the childhood diseases yet they vaccinated her anyway. 

To: Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2202 of 3039) 
 10301.2202 in reply to 10301.2201 

All of the vaccines in the past were designed to protect people. While I cannot say with certainty, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that these vaccines may be something totally different. Your military are comprised of a bunch of strong young men, almost all of whom would survive COVID just fine. The risks of forcing them to take those vaccines are far too high, perhaps astronomically high. Personally I consider it insanity to force any military to take these particularly vaccines. The possibility is there that your country could be left nearly defenseless...all by design.

To: All  (2203 of 3039) 
 10301.2203 in reply to 10301.2202 

September 6, 2021

As you review the 10 reasons below, click on the link for the details.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/10-reasons-why-the-fda-approval-for-pfizer-jab-isnt-about-health-but-about-forcing-people-to-take-the-shot/

10 reasons why the FDA approval for Pfizer jab isn’t about health, but about forcing people to take the shot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. It’s still experimental – Pfizer’s clinical trials don’t end until May 2023

2. COVID jab mandates violate fundamental human rights

3. There’s a history of medical disasters to consider

4. There has been no external review of the Pfizer jab

5. All we have is six months of incomplete data

6. There are no control groups in this global experiment

7. The immunity the jabs may have provided appears to be waning

8. Pfizer never publicized troubling results from animal trials

9. Wave of vaccine mandates issued in response to FDA announcement

10. Pfizer is a career criminal with a rising tide of victims

To: All  (2204 of 3039) 
 10301.2204 in reply to 10301.2203 

September 6, 2021

"Texas Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order on Wednesday banning government entities from enforcing COVID-19 vaccine mandates in the state regardless of a vaccine’s approval status with the FDA."

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/texas-governor-bans-covid-19-vaccine-mandates/

Texas Governor Bans COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates

Texas Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order on Wednesday banning government entities from enforcing COVID-19 vaccine mandates in the state regardless of a vaccine’s approval status with the FDA.

“Vaccine requirements and exemptions have historically been determined by the legislature, and their involvement is particularly important to avoid a patchwork of vaccine mandates across Texas,” Abbott said.

The order comes after the governor had previously banned public schools and local governments from enacting their own vaccine mandates, though the earlier order specified that the ban on vaccine requirements applies to COVID-19 vaccines that are under emergency authorization. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new order says “no governmental entity can compel any individual to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.” It keeps in place exemptions for nursing homes and state-supported living centers.

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-14 15-24 ... 2175-2184 2185-2194 2195-2204 2205-2214 2215-2224 ... 3015-3024 3025-3034 3035-3039
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.