CURRENT EVENTS -  Keeping Track Of The Corona Virus (44622 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (2277 of 3055) 
 10301.2277 in reply to 10301.2276 

September 24, 2021

"The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving and emotional trying situation. In the face of so many uncertainties, our federal government should trust its employees to make their own medical decision under consultation with their doctor, not mandate by their employer,"

IF the purpose of the mandates is to kill people, something which could conceivably happen down the road, I'm not saying that it will, but IF that WERE the purpose, THEN, all of a sudden the mandates make a lot of sense. Otherwise they don't make any sense. The vast majority of people can contract COVID and get through it just fine. That may not be the case with the vaccine takers however. The longterm effects are not known, and these vaccines are experimental at best.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-officers-biden-covid-19-vaccine-mandate

Biden COVID vaccine mandate blasted by head of federal officers union: ‘Villainizes employees’

He said vaccination should be promoted through education and encouragement

The union that represents nearly 30,000 federal law enforcement officers has come out against President Biden's sweeping COVID-19 vaccine mandate that includes the federal workforce, saying it "villainizes employees" for having concerns and hesitancies.

On Thursday, Biden announced a series of vaccine requirements from the White House that could apply to as many as 100 million Americans as part of an aggressive push to stem the surge of COVID-19. The requirement impacts federal employees as well as large employers, among other sectors. 

Larry Cosme, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA), called the mandate a "misguided" attempt that undermines vaccination efforts. 

"The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving and emotional trying situation. In the face of so many uncertainties, our federal government should trust its employees to make their own medical decision under consultation with their doctor, not mandate by their employer," Cosme said in a statement. "Vaccination should be promoted through education and encouragement – not coercion."

He added that the mandate inserts the federal government into personal medical decisions. 

In his speech, Biden took issue with those hesitant or flat out against getting vaccinated. 

"We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us," he said. "This is not about freedom or personal choice. It's about protecting yourself and those around you."

He also called on state governors to mandate coronavirus vaccines for teachers and school staff, while seeming to call out Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, who has threatened to withhold pay for school leaders who defy his ban on mask mandates. 

"If these governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way," Biden said.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2278 of 3055) 
 10301.2278 in reply to 10301.2277 

September 24, 2021

“Tucson’s vaccine mandate is illegal and the city could be held liable for attempting to force government employees to take it against their beliefs,

Such as the belief that the vaccine might be "DANGEROUS"???

Tucson halts COVID vaccine mandate after Arizona threatens funding

Tucson halts COVID vaccine mandate after Arizona threatens funding

The Arizona attorney general gave Tucson 30 days to reverse a vaccine mandate or losing up to $175 million in funding.

The city of Tucson has halted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for employees after the Arizona attorney general threatened to withhold millions of dollars of funding from the city.

In a statement earlier this week, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich said that the mandate violated an executive order issued last month by Gov. Doug Ducey (R) and a recent state law that outlaws vaccine requirements by government entities.

Brnovich said, adding that “COVID-19 vaccinations should be a choice, not a government mandate.”

The attorney general’s office (AGO) threatened to direct the Arizona state treasurer to block Tucson from receiving the city’s portion of state shared revenues unless it retracted the mandate.

“Additionally, the AGO believes the City of Tucson could subject itself to potential liability claim,” Brnovich’s statement warned.

The AGO gave Tucson 30 days to reverse course or losing funding, which could amount to up to $175 million.

In response, city officials said Wednesday that they will pause the vaccine mandate for the time being. “Until we have a better understanding of our legal position in relation to today’s report, I have instructed staff to pause on the implementation of the policy,” said Tucson city manager Michael Ortega, according to the Epoch Times.

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (2279 of 3055) 
 10301.2279 in reply to 10301.2218 

To: All  (2280 of 3055) 
 10301.2280 in reply to 10301.2244 

September 26, 2021

"All you have to do is read the emergency use authorization documents. I’m just stunned at how many people have not read these. I’m stunned at physicians not having read these.”

Dr. Richard Fleming: Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon?

While gain-of-function can be used for benevolent purposes, it can just as easily be used for nefarious ones, “and that’s kind of what you see happening,” Fleming says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning to Medical Professionals

If you are a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or other health professional administering these COVID shots, you may be wise to reconsider your participation in this scheme. A significant problem is there’s no way to provide or obtain informed consent. 

“If you’re injecting someone with these drug vaccine biologics, you are injecting them with something that you cannot possibly give them informed consent for, which means you’re violating your Hippocratic Oath, you’re violating the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Treaty, you’re violating the Nuremberg Code, you’re violating the Declaration of Helsinki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All you have to do is read the emergency use authorization documents. I’m just stunned at how many people have not read these. I’m stunned at physicians not having read these.”

To: All  (2281 of 3055) 
 10301.2281 in reply to 10301.2280 

Amazon.com: Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon?: A Scientific and Forensic  investigation eBook : Fleming, Dr. Richard M.: Books

Standing on Principles of Ethics

Fleming is also a scientific reviewer for more than 16 different journals. He was on the external clinical review board for The Lancet, but quit in protest of the fake hydroxychloroquine article they published — an act I believe demonstrates his dedication to scientific integrity. He also resigned from the British Medical Journal Open Quality due to similar concerns.

“Eventually we either stand behind principles or we acquiesce and become nothing more than the German doctors of Nazi Germany during World War II,” he says. “And as history showed us, they eventually paid a price at the Nuremberg Trials …

To: All  (2282 of 3055) 
 10301.2282 in reply to 10301.2281 

September 26, 2021

These are a few more effects that have come upon people quickly after taking a vaccine. Again however, it should be stressed that the longterm effects which may or may not devastating, are not yet known. If they are safe, it will take a decade or more to know that. If they are not safe, this information could conceivably reveal itself far more quickly.

1600+ reports of hair loss following COVID-19 shots

A young Japanese woman began losing her hair one day after she was injected with Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine and was almost completely bald a month later, a Chinese news source has reported. 

More than 800 people have reported hair loss and alopecia following COVID-19 jabs to the U.S. government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). VigiBase, the WHO global database of reported potential side effects of medicinal products, has logged 1,693 reports of autoimmune alopecia, mostly from the US and Europe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, she noticed that she had lost a lot of hair and had developed a rash which she dismissed at the time as due to changes in the weather.  

When she was washing her hair the following day, however, she noticed that the drain hole had clogged with hair and there was more of her hair on the floor. By July 7, just a little more than a week after her vaccination, Ayapipipiii photographed three round bald spots on her head. 

On July 13th, she noticed when she awoke that her pillow was covered with hair. By July 17th Ayapipipiii described feeling the wind on her scalp for the first time in her life. 

She sought medical attention on July 21, and by July 3, she was almost entirely bald. 

To: All  (2283 of 3055) 
 10301.2283 in reply to 10301.2282 

Corona hand sanitizer - need! This is gonna go viral.: DoctorMike

To: All  (2284 of 3055) 
 10301.2284 in reply to 10301.2283 

September 26, 2021

"Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” said Dr. Ryan Cole.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.  

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” he continued.  

Explaining his findings at the March 18 event, Cole told Idahoans that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response. 

Cole explained that two types of cells are required for adequate immune system function: “Helper T-cells,” also called “CD4 cells,” and “killer T-cells,” often known as “CD8 cells.” 

According to Cole, in patients with HIV, there is a massive suppression of “helper T-cells” which cause immune system functions to plummet, and leave the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses.  

Similarly, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” 

“And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check,” he continued. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2285 of 3055) 
 10301.2285 in reply to 10301.2180 

September 26, 2021

Think about this: Why are they pressing so hard to get people vaccinated? Why the strong young men of the military who could ride out a Covid infection as if it were almost nothing? If they contracted Covid they would have a natural immunity far superior and longer lasting than that of any of the vaccines. What is in those vaccines, and what are might those vaccines eventually do to the people who take them? Could they possibly disable the American military...and that is just for starters?

"Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin issued a memo making the Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus vaccine mandatory shortly after it got full approval from the Food and Drug Administration late last month."

This is an experimental vaccine that did NOT get FDA approval. It is absolutely NOT FDA approved. It merely had its EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) extended.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/biden-administration-opposes-honorable-discharge-coronavirus-vaccine-refusal

Biden administration ‘strongly opposes’ honorable discharge for service members who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

The Biden administration has come out against an amendment to the defense budget that would prevent the Pentagon from dishonorably discharging service members who refuse to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

The Office of Management and Budget said in a statement Tuesday that the administration "strongly opposes" the amendment, arguing that if it's implemented, it would "detract from readiness and limit a commander's options for enforcing good order and discipline when a Service member fails to obey a lawful order to receive a vaccination."

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin issued a memo making the Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus vaccine mandatory shortly after it got full approval from the Food and Drug Administration late last month. As of last Wednesday, 88% of the active armed forces had received at least one dose of the vaccine, and an additional 5% have been fully vaccinated since the mandate was issued, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said during the daily briefing.

Tennessee Republican Rep. Mark Green, a veteran, has led the push to prevent the military from discharging service members who refuse the vaccine with any distinction other than honorable via the National Defense Authorization Act.

"I am disgusted that the Biden administration is trying to gut my amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act that prevents anything but an honorable discharge for servicemembers who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine," Green told the Washington Examiner in a statement.

"Every Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee agreed to my amendment. It is tragic and horrifying that the Biden administration can’t respect the rights of our military that every House Democrat on the Committee voted for," he said.

Kirby, during various briefings dating back to last month, has said numerous times that the Department of Defense will provide commanders with "tools” available to them other than disciplinary action, should it be needed. OMB also noted that the department "will make available a full range of resources to Service members, including individual and professional medical advice, to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine and to ensure they are fully informed about vaccination."

(Note from Web Eliahu. They CANNOT do this, because they DO NOT know what the future effects are going to be.)

Service members can also apply for a religious or medical exemption, though they could still be denied.

In recent weeks, the military branches have come up with their vaccination deadlines. Active-duty members of the Army will have to be vaccinated by Dec. 15, while active-duty members of the Air Force will need to be vaccinated by Nov. 2. Nov. 28 is the deadline for active-duty Navy sailors and Marine Corps members.

Non-active-duty Marine Corps and Navy Reserve service members need to be vaccinated in full by Dec. 28, reserve Air Force personnel have to get the shot by Dec. 2, and Army reservists need it by June 30, 2022.

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2286 of 3055) 
 10301.2286 in reply to 10301.2285 

I expect no less from a traitor in the White House.

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

NRA Lifetime Member and 25 yr CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-26 ... 2257-2266 2267-2276 2277-2286 2287-2296 2297-2306 ... 3027-3036 3037-3046 3047-3055
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.