CURRENT EVENTS -  Keeping Track Of The Corona Virus (44492 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (2317 of 3032) 
 10301.2317 in reply to 10301.2279 

October 4, 2021

"I found out that he wrote a paper back in 2012 where he argued that gain of function research that’s genetically manipulating coronaviruses to make them even more dangerous and more transmissable, Fauci said that this was worth the risk of a pandemic."

Dr. Fauci Funded 60 Projects at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and All Were in Conjunction with the Chinese Military

Dr. Fauci Funded 60 Projects at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and All Were in Conjunction with the Chinese Military

New revelations have come out about Anthony Fauci, the mad medic, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the Chief Medical Advisor to the President.  This time from Australia.

We first noted the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2020 and in April noted that the Institute experimented with live animals.

We also know that all work in virology in China is connected with the Chinese military and therefore any work in China in this area is in conjunction with the Chinese military.

Sharri Markson from Sky News is coming out with a book that’s a culmination of her efforts studying Anthony Fauci.  She notes the following on Sky News hours ago:

I found out that he wrote a paper back in 2012 where he argued that gain of function research that’s genetically manipulating coronaviruses to make them even more dangerous and more transmissable, Fauci said that this was worth the risk of a pandemic.

And he even funded research, his agency funded coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, in conjunction with the Chinese military.

Dr. Fauci never shared any of this with President Trump in the early months of the pandemic.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2318 of 3032) 
 10301.2318 in reply to 10301.2317 

October 4, 2021

“The VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] shows heart attacks happen 71 times more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine,”

Click on the link, and then the FDA hearing Video. Move the video forward to the 4:20:00 mark, watch and listen.

FDA Panel Member on COVID Vaccines: 'Heart Attacks Happen 71 Times More Often

“I had a heart attack….”

A bit more than a month ago I wrote about “My troubling COVID vaccine story experiences.” Aside from citing a friend who developed heart inflammation after taking a coronavirus genetic-therapy agent (GTA, a.k.a. a “vaccine”; more on this later), I mentioned that I’d had some unusual experiences: I encountered two men within a relatively short period of time, at the same recreational facility, who told me they’d had heart attacks — after taking SARS-CoV-2 GTAs.

One man suspected the GTA induced his coronary; the other fellow was oblivious, though his attack occurred the month after his shot.

At the time, I mentioned that though I’d been reporting on GTA-coincident complications for a while, I aimed to be objective and thus had to consider that my experiences *could* have been mere coincidences. All the men in question are over 60, at ages where heart issues are more common, after all. On the other hand, I pointed out that I wasn’t looking for these stories or asking related questions, and I’m not a social butterfly who regularly interacts with large numbers of people.

But then it happened again. At the same recreational facility approximately two weeks ago, I saw a man I’d met there previously. After extending mutual greetings, one of the first things he said was, “I had a heart attack.”

Sure enough, I learned that he’d taken a GTA.

He didn’t connect the two occurrences; in fact, when I mentioned I’d met other men suffering the same fate, he suggested it was a coincidence.

But this thesis appears to have gone out the window.

Consider the testimonial of Steve Kirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund and also identified as a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel member. In an eight-hour virtual discussion of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee released Friday by the FDA, Kirsch said there “are four times as many heart attacks [as is normal] in the treatment group in the Pfizer six-month trial report — that wasn’t bad luck.”

What’s more, “The VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] shows heart attacks happen 71 times more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine,” he continued. 

To: All  (2319 of 3032) 
 10301.2319 in reply to 10301.2318 

First Day of School Photos Amid Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 | POPSUGAR Family

To: All  (2320 of 3032) 
 10301.2320 in reply to 10301.2226 

October 4, 2021

“It doesn’t matter how mild it is, they will not be able to do what they used to do because heart muscle doesn’t regenerate. The long-term outlook is very grim, and with each successive shot, it will add more damage. The damage is cumulative because you’re progressively getting more damaged capillaries.”    

Again, we point out that Myocarditis is only one of many negative potential factors, factors concerning short term, and factors concerning long term effects.

Study: Pfizer Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Threefold 

Pfizer COVID Jab Poses Risk to the Heart

The real-world case-control study from Israel included a mean of 884,828 people aged 16 years and older in each of two groups: one vaccinated and one control. The increased risk of myocarditis was clear, with researchers noting:

“The risk appears to be highest among young men. We found that the risk of myocarditis increased by a factor of three after vaccination, which translated to approximately 3 excess events per 100,000 persons; the 95% confidence interval indicated that values between 1 and 5 excess events per 100,000 persons were compatible with our data.

When myocarditis occurs, it reduces your heart’s ability to pump and can cause rapid or abnormal heart rhythms that can be deadly. In severe cases, myocarditis can cause permanent damage to the heart muscle and lead to heart failure, heart attack, stroke and sudden cardiac death. In August 2021, New Zealand reported the death of a woman following Pfizer’s COVID-19 jab, which they believe was due to vaccine-induced myocarditis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It doesn’t matter how mild it is, they will not be able to do what they used to do because heart muscle doesn’t regenerate. The long-term outlook is very grim, and with each successive shot, it will add more damage. The damage is cumulative because you’re progressively getting more damaged capillaries.”

To: All  (2321 of 3032) 
 10301.2321 in reply to 10301.2245 

October 4, 2021

This is something we’ve never seen in human medicine — a new product introduced and just going full-steam ahead with no check on why people are dying after the vaccine.

Dr. Peter McCullough: The State of COVID Treatment

Dr. Peter McCullough: The State of COVID Treatment

Early COVID Treatment Saves Lives

The standard of care for COVID-19 has been to withhold treatment until a person is sick enough to be hospitalized. It typically takes two to three weeks for someone with COVID-19 to get sick enough to be hospitalized, and during that time early treatment can be lifesaving.

The rationale was that there have been no large, randomized trials conducted to know which treatments are safe and effective, but as McCullough said, “We can’t wait for large randomized trials … Something got in the minds of doctors and nurses and everyone to not treat COVID-19. I couldn’t stand it.” He and colleagues worked feverishly to figure out a treatment — why didn’t national health organizations do so also?

“Our government and other governments, and the entire world, has not lifted a finger to reduce the risk of hospitalization and death anywhere,” McCullough said, pointing out the irony: “If there was a kid with asthma, would we let the kid wheeze and choke for two weeks before the kid has to go to the hospital? No, we give the child medications. We don’t have randomized trials for every single thing that we do.”

McCullough and colleagues realized that there are three major phases to COVID-19. It starts with virus replication, which then triggers inflammation, or a cytokine storm. This, in turn, leads to blood clotting. If enough micro blood clots form in the lungs, a person can’t get enough oxygen and dies. It’s a complex process, and no single drug is going to work to treat it, which is why McCullough uses a combination of drugs, as is done to treat HIV, staph and other infections.

~~~~~~~~~

In Australia, if a doctor attempts to treat a COVID-19 patient with HCQ, they could be put in prison. “Since when does a doctor get put in prison to try to help a patient with a simple generi
...[Message truncated]

To: All  (2322 of 3032) 
 10301.2322 in reply to 10301.2321 

October 4, 2021

"'We won't vaccinate children without FDA approval'...arlier this week, Pfizer-BioNTech announced that its coronavirus vaccine has been found to be both safe and effective for children ages 5-11."

Why would you vaccinate children even WITH FDA approval? The FDA supposedly "approved" the Pfizer vaccine for adults after less than a year of observation and testing. This process takes 10 to 15 years yet the FDA did it in less than 1. Do you really trust the FDA? 

Having said that, we have heard the the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine for adults, ONLY THAT IS A LIE. All they did was extend the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization), thereby keeping Pfizer protected against lawsuits. The approved something called Comirnaty, whatever that is. I don't see how the Comirnaty vaccine could be the Pfizer vaccine, or WHY extend the EUA instead of just approving it?

The wording of the Comirnaty "approval" is such that it too may not REALLY be approved. One more thing, Comirnaty is not available so they suggest using Pfizer instead. That's right, the so-called "approved" experimental drug, even newer than Pfizer, is not available, so they recommend using the non-approved (EUA only) experimental drug instead. Gee, one could sue if Comirnaty turns out to be harmful, but one cannot sue if the Pfizer is harmful. 

Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis: 'We won't vaccinate children without FDA approval'

Approval of a booster dose isn't the same as vaccinating children without FDA approval, Health Ministry's Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis says.

Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, Head of Israel's Public Health Services, on Wednesday morning dismissed the possibility that Israel will begin vaccinating children ages 5-11 before the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issues its approval.

Earlier this week, Pfizer-BioNTech announced that its coronavirus vaccine has been found to be both safe and effective for children ages 5-11.

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (2323 of 3032) 
 10301.2323 in reply to 10301.2227 

October 4, 2021

That's the way the left works with everything. Does God want us to pass the $3.5 trillion Democrat economy killer bill? Does God want us to give up our 1st, 2nd, and 10th Amendment protections? Does God want America to have open borders, and Americans to have abortion on demand? Does God want us to allow transgender studies in kindergarten? Why not ask some leading Democrats and find out.

WATCH: Gov. Kathy Hochul Says the Unvaccinated 'Aren’t Listening to God'

Individuals who have not received the coronavirus vaccine “aren’t listening to God,” New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) declared during remarks before Brooklyn’s Christian Cultural Center on Sunday.

“I prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what – God did answer our prayers,” Hochul stated, before denigrating those who have not yet received a coronavirus shot.

He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers – he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, thank you, God. Thank you. And I wear my ‘vaccinated’ necklace all the time to say I’m vaccinated. All of you, yes, I know you’re vaccinated, you’re the smart ones, but you know there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are.

“I need you to be my apostles,” the governor added, saying that receiving the treatment is how New Yorkers can “love one another.”

I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other. We love each other. Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live, I want our kids to be safe when they’re in schools, I want to be safe when you go to a doctor’s office or to a hospital and are treated by somebody, you don’t want to get the virus from them.

On Monday, reports indicted that Hochul will sign an executive order allowing for the deployment the National Guard members as part of an effort to close the gap on possible healthcare staff shortages when the state’s vaccine mandate takes effect. The directive will also enable the governor to bring in healthcare workers from outside the state. Weekly virus testing are not allowed under the current mandate for people who opt against vaccination. 

To: All  (2324 of 3032) 
 10301.2324 in reply to 10301.2218 

October 5, 2021

“Minister Hazzard and Dr Chant have exceeded their delegated powers by civilly conscripting workers to taking a vaccine, which only has ‘provisional approval’ from the Therapeutic Goods Administration’,”

ANALYSIS: Lawyer fights COVID tyranny in Supreme Court of Australian state

Sydney lawyer Tony Nikolic as filed a lawsuit against Health Minister Brad Hazzard and Chief Health Officer Dr. Kerry Chant for the imposition of vaccine mandates on employees, inspiring the United Australia Party’s challenge to the political establishment.

Tony Nikolic, the managing director of Ashley, Francina, Leonard & Associates, filed a lawsuit in the New South Wales Supreme Court on August 31 against the unconstitutional vaccine mandates imposed on citizens within New South Wales by Health Minister Brad Hazzard and Chief Health Officer Dr. Kerry Chant. This comprehensive case by a high-profile law firm has inspired resistance movements across Australia, and has accelerated the rise of political opposition to medical tyranny.

In an urgent media release titled “Supreme Court Action Against NSW Government Challenging COVID-19 Public Health Orders”, Nikolic stated that “The Supreme Court action challenges the legality and constitutionality of the NSW Government’s Public Health Orders in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which are impacting millions of citizens.”

Nikolic’s case stated that “Minister Hazzard and Dr Chant have exceeded their delegated powers by civilly conscripting workers to taking a vaccine, which only has ‘provisional approval’ from the Therapeutic Goods Administration’,” adding “We seek a declaration that the NSW Public Health Orders are invalid and of no effect.”

“No-one is above the law, including ministers and public health officers,” Nikolic added.

“It is our view that vaccine compulsion strips citizens of their basic rights, including their right to work, their right to bodily integrity, and their right to informed consent to medical treatment without coercion.”

In August, New South Wales Government Health declared that authorized workers would be required to receive mandatory vaccinations. As a result, employees may face termination of employment if they fail to comply with the public health mandates dictated by Brad Hazzard and Dr. Kerry Chant.

This announcement was met by fierce backlash as many Australians believe the mandates to be unconstitutional and a violation of bodily autonomy. Additionally, these mandates have raised concerns regarding the powers granted within the NSW Public Health Act (2010), which gives Chief Health Officers almost dictatorial powers during pandemics or other medical emergencies.

Vocal opponents of the lockdowns, including Nikolic, argue that these legal provisions have been exploited, as coronavirus does not pose a medical emergency.

In a recent interview on SkyNews Australia, Craig Kelly, the leader of the United Australia Party, explained that these public health orders were being used to implement authoritarian controls of the Australian population, as part of the wider “Great Reset” under the pretense of public safety. Kelly stated that the Great Reset is “one of the greatest threats” to Australian democracy and freedom.

To: All  (2325 of 3032) 
 10301.2325 in reply to 10301.2324 

October 5, 2021

"Pfizer-BioNTech on Monday announced that its COVID-19 vaccine has been proven safe and effective in Phase 2/3 clinical trials for children ages 5 to 11."

How long did it take them to come to this conclusion? 9 months? They need 10 to 15 years to know how these vaccines will affect anyone, let alone the children. Pfizer is not applying for FDA approval, they are applying for an ESU (Emergency Use Authorization) for injecting children. What is the (ESU) Covid EMERGENCY...for children? There is none.

Pfizer-BioNTech: COVID-19 vaccine safe for children 5-11

Data to be submitted to FDA for emergency use authorization, Pfizer-BioNTech says.

Pfizer-BioNTech on Monday announced that its COVID-19 vaccine has been proven safe and effective in Phase 2/3 clinical trials for children ages 5 to 11.

The trial used a two-dose regimen of 10 µg administered 21 days apart, a smaller dose than the 30 µg dose used for people 12 and older. The antibody responses in the participants given 10 µg doses were comparable to those recorded in a previous Pfizer-BioNTech study in people 16 to 25 years of age immunized with 30 µg doses. The 10 µg dose was carefully selected as the preferred dose for safety, tolerability and immunogenicity in children 5 to 11 years of age. These are the first results from a pivotal trial of a COVID-19 vaccine in this age group.

"Over the past nine months, hundreds of millions of people ages 12 and older from around the world have received our COVID-19 vaccine. We are eager to extend the protection afforded by the vaccine to this younger population, subject to regulatory authorization, especially as we track the spread of the Delta variant and the substantial threat it poses to children," said Albert Bourla, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Pfizer.

"Since July, pediatric cases of COVID-19 have risen by about 240 percent in the US – underscoring the public health need for vaccination. These trial results provide a strong foundation for seeking authorization of our vaccine for children 5 to 11 years old, and we plan to submit them to the FDA and other regulators with urgency."

"We are pleased to be able to submit data to regulatory authorities for this group of school-aged children before the start of the winter season," said Dr. Ugur Sahin, CEO and co-founder of BioNTech. "The safety profile and immunogenicity data in children aged 5 to 11 years vaccinated at a lower dose are consistent with those we have observed with our vaccine in other older populations at a higher dose."

The data summarized from this Phase 2/3 study, which is enrolling children 6 months to 11 years of age, was for 2,268 participants who were 5 to 11 years of age and received a 10 µg dose level in a two-dose regimen. In the trial, the SARS-CoV-2–neutralizing antibody geometric mean titer (GMT) was 1,197.6 (95% confidence interval [CI, 1106.1, 1296.6]), demonstrating strong immune response in this cohort of children one month after the second dose. This compares well (was non-inferior) to the GMT of 1146.5 (95% CI: 1045.5, 1257.2) from participants ages 16 to 25 years old, used as the control group for this analysis and who were administered a two-dose regimen of 30 µg. Further, the COVID-19 vaccine was well tolerated, with side effects generally comparable to those observed in participants 16 to 25 years of age.

Pfizer and BioNTech plan to share these data with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European Medicines Agency (EMA) and other regulators as soon as possible, the companies said in a statement.

For the United States, the companies expect to include the data in a near-term submission for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) as they continue to accumulate the safety and efficacy data required to file for full FDA approval in this age group. A request to the EMA to update the EU Conditional Marketing Authorization is also planned.

Topline readouts for the other two age cohorts from the trial – children 2-5 years of age and children 6 months to 2 years of age – are expected as soon as the fourth quarter of this year.

To: All  (2326 of 3032) 
 10301.2326 in reply to 10301.2325 

Funny CoronaVirus Memes – PropertyOnion

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-26 ... 2297-2306 2307-2316 2317-2326 2327-2336 2337-2346 ... 3007-3016 3017-3026 3027-3032
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.